When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I eat around 6-8 one big meal. I can eat nuts or maybe an apple throughout the day. Like I said I don’t like being bloated during the day

There's something wrong with your stomach, your not supposed to FEEL bloated after a meal... have you went to a doctor or seen a STOMACH doctor who specializes in why you feel bloated after meals it's not normal..:what:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Okay even a small ass sausage biscuit and hasbrown from Mcdonalds is 650 calories , add a orange juice you’re at 800. 800 calories in the morning over a 3 minute meal?

Fit brehs know this already so they’ll adjust what they eat throughout the day to accommodate that or they’ll go hard with the workout. Most people really don’t know how much their eating with these breakfast meals.

How many calories are you consuming a day?

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Cheese Eggs with hash browns
Biscuits with gravy
Plantain
Oatmeal
Fresh fruit
French toast
Turkey sausage

TastyIncredibleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BECAUSE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY WORKED FOR A LIVING. THEY DIDN'T NEED TO HIT THE GYM BECAUSE THEY DID HARD PHYSICAL LABOR. THEY NEEDED THOSE CALORIES. I USED TO PUT AWAY A TON OF CALORIES A DAY WHEN I WORKED IN THE STEEL PLANT. I CAN'T EAT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT MUCH NOW.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
BECAUSE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY WORKED FOR A LIVING. THEY DIDN'T NEED TO HIT THE GYM BECAUSE THEY DID HARD PHYSICAL LABOR. THEY NEEDED THOSE CALORIES. I USED TO PUT AWAY A TON OF CALORIES A DAY WHEN I WORKED IN THE STEEL PLANT. I CAN'T EAT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT MUCH NOW.

May Allah guide you to a keyboard where the caps lock and shift buttons work

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

:why: why did it take 3 pages to get to this smh

Modern nikkas obviously don't need to eat that much with a desk job, but you My 400 lb life nikkas don't care :snoop: