When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You're slowing the hell out of your metabolism and making your body store everything it eats at dinner time as fat breh, you gotta eat something during the day so your body doesn't think it's constantly in starvation mode
There is zero scientific basis for this ^^^.

Come on people. Your body is why more resilient than thinking it's starving because you missed breakfast

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's why 70% of adults are overweight or obese? :what: They ain't burning nothing but a cigarette during their 10 min break when they drinking a soda :bryan:Black folks really don't need to be eating a big breakfast unless they super active everyday, nikkas act like they never saw Soul Food with Big Mama needing to get her leg cut off cuz she wasn't eating right
70% of Americans are obese because they’re lazy man cmon. Not because they eat breakfast.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat 3 eggs every morning at 7:30 AM.

Fast all day then eat dinner at around 7 PM.

The eggs satiate my appetite for the day. Around 5... I start getting hungry.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i feel this way about dinner....why do people feel the need to have big evening meals? we won't even count the dessert or snack someone might have right before bed...i prefer a decent to big breakfast (especially because i workout in the am), decent lunch, and small to snack sized dinner - don't need tons of food in you just to sleep.

but to OP - the big breakfast came from agrarian days when you went out to work in fields/farming all day...big ass meal to keep you going.
To you and the @Killmonger is because food simply taste good

Americans have a wealth of options of low cost tasty foods

And the majority of people are not sacrificing the enjoyment of food for health

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Long video, but this dude got his body in order by eating a big breakfast, a smaller lunch, and an even smaller dinner

He's in prison for sexual shyt, but, kudos on his dedication