When black men say all black women want thugs

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
i feel like this is a valid complaint :francis:
Lol! You can't control somebody else's desires.
Also, we're not entitled to anybody's affection either.

Lastly, which is my ultimate point, why choose chicks who chose these dudes?
It's hypocrisy at its best. U chasin ain't shyt females mad at them for choosing ain't shyt dudes.

It's mind-boggling! The problem is ya'll desire these chicks and mad cuz they won't change.
If some damaged average blk men and women would stop being so obsessed with winning the affections or impressing the lowest denominators of our race, we'd be in better shape.

Hell at the very least stop lying talking about its the majority when it's not.

Hell I've encountered blk makes who were c00ns, color-struck, ain't shyt, thugs, ignorant, and some who are so damaged that they are addicted to women who dog them out.

But somehow I never stopped to give a fukk about these types because they tend to self-destruct and frankly I didn't wanna waste energy on those types and take away from what I could give the greater blk men I encountered.
Some have a very harmful mindset that with enough persistence, simping, calculated approaches whatever else, they can "win over" or change anybody. And if they can't do this, they can at least smut em out or use them.

But it doesn't work that way with ain't shyt people b/c they ain't got nothing to lose. Ya'll going to hell thinking you can change it tryin to get the devil to top u off. You're not changing the devil. It's changing you. And because ya'll been in hell for so long dealing with these types of people, now you think everybody gotta pitchfork.

The rest of us been chilling because we knew better than to invest time, energy, finances or resources in ain't shyt people regardless of how good the dyck or the p*ssy is.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What made you choose a white woman over a black woman?
I don't discuss matters of the opposite sex with anyone who has gone over a year without hetero sexual intercourse beloved

Go get a woman of any race to cooperate, purge your mind of this self pity and then we can have a fruitful discussion

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Some buy expensive cars, some turn heel. To quote JT from the movie The Five Heartbeats "I'll cry for it if I have to".
Buying an expensive car does not change who you are. I liked cars long before I hit puberty.

You nikkas will do anything for p*ssy except the shyt that actually gets it :dead:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't discuss matters of the opposite sex with anyone who has gone over a year without hetero sexual intercourse beloved

Go get a woman of any race to cooperate, purge your mind of this self pity and then we can have a fruitful discussion

what are you even talking about.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lol! You can't control somebody else's desires.
Also, we're not entitled to anybody's affection either.

Lastly, which is my ultimate point, why choose chicks who chose these dudes?
It's hypocrisy at its best. U chasin ain't shyt females mad at them for choosing ain't shyt dudes.

It's mind-boggling! The problem is ya'll desire these chicks and mad cuz they won't change.
If some damaged average blk men and women would stop being so obsessed with winning the affections or impressing the most common denominators of our race, we'd be in better shape.

Hell at the very least stop lying talking about its the majority when it's not.

Hell I've encountered blk makes who were c00ns, color-struck, ain't shyt, thugs, ignorant, and some who are so damaged that they are addicted to women who dog them out.

But somehow I never stopped to give a fukk about these types because they tend to self-destruct and frankly I didn't wanna waste energy on those types and take away from what I could give the greater blk men I encountered.
Some have a very harmful mindset that with enough persistence, simping, calculated approaches whatever else, they can "win over" or change anybody. And if they can't do this, they can at least smut em out or use them.

But it doesn't work that way with ain't shyt people b/c they ain't got nothing to lose. Ya'll going to hell thinking you can change it tryin to get the devil to top u off. You're not changing the devil. It's changing you. And because ya'll been in hell for so long dealing with these types of people, now you think everybody gotta pitchfork.

The rest of us been chilling because we knew better than to invest time, energy, finances or resources in ain't shyt people regardless of how good the dyck or the p*ssy is.

Fixed.

As in most of these bytches are like this. As in more than half. The majority. A sizable population. Most chicks between the ages of 18-25. Keep it 100. They all like this until they either turn 30 or have a baby from hoeing around. All I hearing from you is deflections, denial and projections. Instead of keeping it 1000% about the average young black women you in here with 1000 excuses. Even though we can all go outside and see a bunch of unmarried single mothers or former smuts that got ran through walking around every corner. FOH. That's like black women saying black men ain't shyt. I'm gonna agree if I"m being painfully honest. Alot of black men my age ain't shyt. I'mma give her real advice on how to find a good black man. I'm not going to give her a bunch of empty platitudes and rhetoric about how she's the one in the wrong because my ego is tied to her talking about my gender. Especially when I can see aint shyt nikkas everywhere living aint shyt lives. But you in here with 1000 excuses eventhough we all see otherwise in real life. And these chicks flat out admitting what kinda men they want. Millions of articles, videos, surveys, research findings, social media posts, etc. on the subject, most by women themselves, but we shouldn't listen to that. We should listen to you, huh?

I don't need no ugly big lipped nikka that married a white woman chiming in on the discussion either :camby:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:

Hello,
I can only speak for myself in reference to this question.
I have said it in the past because I grew up as an outcast from the black community.
Too white for the black kids, too black for the white kids...forever alone.
I always wanted a black girlfriend but they always laughed and never took me seriously or dissed me and and went for Ray Ray that sat in the back of the classroom and sold drugs in the project hallways.
9-times-out-of-10 I would get curbed for some low-intelligence crack-baby with three kids and no education.
So...I stopped pursuing black females and dated out....for years.
Met the love of my life and found out that other races don't like black men the way it's reported.
Got my heart broken more than once and I'm still feeling the stitches to this day. (ex still in my life)

But yeah, that saying usually comes from black men that are not chosen for dating over those "Ray Ray" types...

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I do what it takes to get it besides tricking and hating. It's called game not sincerity.
You are selling your soul to the game, breh. Exchanging your true identity for p*ssy is despicable. You can get p*ssy without selling yourself out. No man should compromise his character for p*ssy. The pool of women is deep and vast. Therefore, you should be able to find a woman who would like your personality.