When black men say all black women want thugs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've heard it. Even from my own close friends. My best friend and I have been arguing for YEARS about the fact that he ALWAYS goes for light skinned women and I call him on it. Dudes own mother is dark skinned and got into it with him once.

He's gotten better over the years as he's matured but goddamn when we were 20-24 it was almost embarrassing seeing him act a fool over anything light
One why are complexion policing? How insecure are you? That's chick shyt and Internet weirdos lanes do you really wanna be in either group? Also if he was liking darkskin girls would you be policing and if not why? Spare me the weak ass white bullshyt too cause end of the day light/dark if they are black they are black. I'm just confused with dudes acting like broads shyt is mad shaky baby.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: interesting, because I live and work in NYC, and I never see whites, Asians and Indians walking around pretending to behave like the poorest in their communities. If anything, they love to front and they try to fit in with their more privileged brethren and shop at Burgdorf Goodman for button downs and jackets. I mean you can ask an Indian doctor straight from the Stix of Mumbai how he grew up and he'll give you the ....:unsure: face out of embarrassment. He may have been eating cow dung mixed with curry at one time on a dirt road in his home country...but you'd never know that.

A Black Man though? Ask him and he'll tell you how he use to eat stale oatmeal off the floor in a 200 sq ft project room in the hood...and how he use have to one dim light bulb in the room and heard AK's going off every night. And everyone in the BC will get...:gladbron::ooh::whew: and...:clap:...and the black women listening will get....:leon:.....:wub:

:whistle:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Same. At my school and college thugs were seen as losers and trashy. People laughed at them when they weren't around.

People lusted after the football team. The top girls dated those guys or the regular guys from the suburbs . No one wanted to hang around the kid who was in jail last year except the other kids who were similar

When most women who were teenagers after 2003 say they want a thug they mean someone with confidence, style, trend setting and maybe a little dominant.

Glad that you remembered life prior to Kanye West blowing up. Back then, everyone wanted a super thug

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
One why are complexion policing? How insecure are you? That's chick shyt and Internet weirdos lanes do you really wanna be in either group? Also if he was liking darkskin girls would you be policing and if not why? Spare me the weak ass white bullshyt too cause end of the day light/dark if they are black they are black. I'm just confused with dudes acting like broads shyt is mad shaky baby.

1). You sound like a scorned bytch. "shyt is mad shaky baby" :stopitslime:

2). He straight up said to me that "light skinned women look better than dark skinned women" which is complete and utter bullshyt. It's THAT type of ideology that's mad shaky, that all lighter skinned women are better looking than darker skinned women, I can't and NEVER will co-sign that shyt.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
But you can say this for the black men who knock up the women too. Neither makes it true or representative of black men or women. Just expand your horizons and make more networks breh.
When you have women that primarily choose to get impregnated by the worst men because they're attracted to the bad guys you can't expect those men to do the honorable thing in most cases.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:jbhmm: interesting, because I live and work in NYC, and I never see whites, Asians and Indians walking around pretending to behave like the poorest in their communities. If anything, they love to front and they try to fit in with their more privileged brethren and shop at Burgdorf Goodman for button downs and jackets. I mean you can ask an Indian doctor straight from the Stix of Mumbai how he grew up and he'll give you the ....:unsure: face out of embarrassment. He may have been eating cow dung mixed with curry at one time on a dirt road in his home country...but you'd never know that.

A Black Man though? Ask him and he'll tell you how he use to eat stale oatmeal off the floor in a 200 sq ft project room in the hood...and how he use have to one dim light bulb in the room and heard AK's going off every night. And everyone in the BC will get...:gladbron::ooh::whew: and...:clap:...and the black women listening will get....:leon:.....:wub:
Breh I grew up and worked in NYC. People bragging about how hard they had it growing up is universal... they just don't do it in the presence of outside company.

Or on the flip side, and equally as fukked up, people will brag about how well off their family was and how big their name was.

Ultimately it's good to be proud of where you're from and your family heritage, but bragging in general is just some hoe shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Don't say thug. That makes the subject convoluted. Women can just say "I never messed with no thug". Women basically want Alpha males. People say it's corny to say "Alpha male" but, it's true and it applies. Women want the BEST OF THE BEST. The top 20% of men. 80% of women are going after 20% of men.

Now those 20% of men.....SOMETIMES thugs are included in there but, they don't gotta be thugs. The top 20% includes all top men. The pretty boys, bad boys, thugs, players, athletes, rich men, guys with social status, guys in top positions etc. Various universities have verified this, of course in coded language (women prefer dominant men when they're ovulating, then gentle men when they're nursing or raising kids). The cad/dad theory. Women prefer excitement early on (alphas) then stability later (betas). Dating websites have verified the 80/20 rule like Tinder or OKC, basically proving young women only want the top 20% of guys until they're too old to get them anymore and have to settle (coughs, mature and grow into wanting) a beta (coughs, a good man).

So basically from 18-25....girls want this nikka. I'm using these guys as an example. A player/party boy like Trey. A gangster like Future.

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

And women will try to turn this nikka into a FAMILY MAN but, again, these nikkas are not FAMILY MEN. Guys like Trey have 100 women. Guys like Future will never be a married man (not until he's 40, 50 years old maybe). Also, they're in the top 20%. They'll have sex with women from the 80% all day everyday but, they ain't marrying them. They'll fukk 250 women but, marry 1. And that woman will be a 10 (gotta bold that up for yall). He'll have sex with 100 chicks who are 6s, 7s, and 8s but, they gonna marry a 10. That's the 80/20 rule in play.

So all these chicks who couldn't get that Alpha male to commit to them.....at 30 they get the epiphany, they reach that inflection point like oh shyt, I'm getting old and all them nikkas played me. fukk :ohhh: Okay, time to find a simp. Or a guy I would've never gave the p*ssy to at 22 hehehe :queen: I'll fukk him one time a month and he'll marry me. Pay the bills. Even help raise my kids from Trey and Future. Oh yea, those kids in the pic aint his nikka :troll:

Union-Loans.jpg

:wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Only nikkas who don't get women say this.

Have you ever seen a breh who gets women complain about this shyt... ever?
Nerdy black men get women ALL THE TIME.

Hell i'm a nerdy black man and I have no problem getting women.
Yeah I have a gun but I do not fit the description of a thug at all.
:deadmanny: idk why this was funny. I'm on.my way to getting one too.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not all, just most black women from my experience. The loneliest nikka in the hood are the nice guys. This is a fact. I was once that guy before I realized the way I was raised to treat women was contrary to what they desired so I forced myself to become an a$$hole when dealing with most women and I've been eating good ever since.

Everyday a nikka turns heel to get the results he desires from women.
Breh I am a ugly swagless nice guy and I have had women from the projects to private schools. I was never "forced" to "treat women contrary to what they desired" or "become an a$$hole". If one woman wasn't receptive it was on to the next. If all women weren't receptive to something about me I fixed it. But I never pretended to be somebody I wasn't. That you negus are willing to literally deny who you are in the *HOPES* of getting some p*ssy shows how completely out of the loop, clueless and unsuccessful you are with women, and how poor your choice in women is. Why would you continue to seek out women who *LITERALLY* don't like who you really are????

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Breh I am a ugly swagless nice guy and I have had women from the projects to private schools. I was never "forced" to "treat women contrary to what they desired" or "become an a$$hole". If one woman wasn't receptive it was on to the next. If all women weren't receptive to something about me I fixed it. But I never pretended to be somebody I wasn't. That you negus are willing to literally deny who you are in the *HOPES* of getting some p*ssy shows how completely out of the loop, clueless and unsuccessful you are with women, and how poor your choice in women is. Why would you continue to seek out women who *LITERALLY* don't like who you really are????
Men do what they gotta do for p*ssy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You're married to a white woman.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You're early 30s so you were a teenager in the late 90s early 2000s when that thug crap was at it's peak and ready to be on the decline. In those times it was cool for everyone to be a monolith. if you were black you had to be one way, white you had to be a another and if you deviated you were weird. what was weird then is now cool, to an extent (as long as you're not awkward). It would be interesting to see how the dynamic has changed for teens now.

Back when everyone wanted to be DMX or the LOX with street reps and rap sheets longer than the devil himself.