When black men say all black women want thugs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1). You sound like a scorned bytch. "shyt is mad shaky baby" :stopitslime:

2). He straight up said to me that "light skinned women look better than dark skinned women" which is complete and utter bullshyt. It's THAT type of ideology that's mad shaky, that all lighter skinned women are better looking than darker skinned women, I can't and NEVER will co-sign that shyt.
Nah I don't sound like a scorned bytch I'm not the one policing skin tones which we know is bytch shyt. That's what your momma taught you? Your pops definitely ain't teaching that female shyt. I also know how mad you bytches get when told,about your weak ways so I expected that I'd sound like a bytch to you but its cool cause I know its not true.

Secondly why you care who dudes date? You wanna dude to fukk you? If he said dark skin women look better would you be all on his dikk? Insecure ass nikkas. Your man insecure too but you even moreso for policing that nikka unless you a chick. Who asked you to co sign it? You just decided to jump,in like you superman but y'all nikkas be having weird relationships with cats so I don't know what you into. Insecurity isn't a good trait to have.

@Wild self your ugly no getting girls ass back dikk riding I see.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never thought I'd see the day... Black women have joined hyper-masculine machismonisticalifragolistic cishet black men as the white people of the black community. :wow: The misterogynoir here is deeply troubling! All throughout this thread is a complete disregard towards the feelings and experiences of the non-thug black man. They are told to get over it and to accept their second class citizenship in the community; very familiar tsk tsk.

This is so disheartening; So disemboweling. Its so platonic friends.

You see that. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about self improvement of all ways (physical, mental, financial), just that even that ain't gonna be enough. It's dysfunction that gotta end.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nah I don't sound like a scorned bytch I'm not the one policing skin tones which we know is bytch shyt. That's what your momma taught you? Your pops definitely ain't teaching that female shyt. I also know how mad you bytches get when told,about your weak ways so I expected that I'd sound like a bytch to you but its cool cause I know its not true.

Secondly why you care who dudes date? You wanna dude to fukk you? If he said dark skin women look better would you be all on his dikk? Insecure ass nikkas. Your man insecure too but you even moreso for policing that nikka unless you a chick. Who asked you to co sign it? You just decided to jump,in like you superman but y'all nikkas be having weird relationships with cats so I don't know what you into. Insecurity isn't a good trait to have.

@Wild self your ugly no getting girls ass back dikk riding I see.

:mjlol:

At this point, you better off coming to a Coli meetup and see the people you beefing with. :demonic:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:

At this point, you better off coming to a Coli meetup and see the people you beefing with. :demonic:
Its not beef to me and face to face wouldn't be no different so whats your point? I call people out IRL that do stuff like skin tone policing and "nice guy" bytching so why would that change IRL? You ain't making sense fam am I supposed to be scarred of violence? I'm not worried about that cause whatever would happen going to happen on both sides so its eh.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Its not beef to me and face to face wouldn't be no different so whats your point? I call people out IRL that do stuff like skin tone policing and "nice guy" bytching so why would that change IRL? You ain't making sense fam am I supposed to be scarred of violence? I'm not worried about that cause whatever would happen going to happen on both sides so its eh.

You still that mad, angry dude that defends dysfunction.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You still that mad, angry dude that defends dysfunction.
How am I mad? Disagreeing with you nikkas don't make me mad. Y'all have to come with actual facts not saying some shyt like bytches just because. What dysfunction? People get dissed/choose everyday nikka y'all whining like bytches ain't changing shyt just like me making fun of,y'all isn't. Its just fun/sad to see grown dudes out here really sounding like insecure young boy but grown.