When black men say all black women want thugs

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Most women over 21 dont actually want street nikkas :yeshrug:
Some of them have this fantasy of some dude who be in the trap reading about existential philosophy :mjlol:
All that shyt go out the window when that street shyt cross over into a nikka life, I seen it happen first hand.
Females aint tryna pay a nikka bond money or visit him in the joint :francis:
Start having second thoughts when they see dude pistol packin, or working wit the work :francis:
A lot of them be in love with the idea of that shyt more so than the reality

bytches waiting for Stringer Bell to take them to dinner in a nice suit with the 45 tucked:mjlol:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

perfect answer right here

and you know what's funny.... the "square" guy never forgets... and he's obviously not stupid either

so when women finally decide they "had enough drama and ain't shyt nikkas" and "want to find a real man"............... that square nikka remembers how he was treated 15 damn years ago

he either ignores your ass cause you now are not on his level of stability... or he plays the game of finally getting that ass that he wanted, while knowing he will NEVER put a ring on your finger, cause you're not on his level anymore

that's when you get that "ALL nikkas ain't shyt... even the ones PRETENDING to be good" speech... that's how you know they finally switched up their preference and got played the same way :francis:
Isn't it kind of silly to assume that the 28 year old woman you don't know who takes interest in you is the same as the 17 year old children who curved you in high school? Who wants the same person as they did in high school? Even men say they want to date loose women in their early 20a and settle down and marry the Church girl in their 30s.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't know. Imo blaxk women at a younger age are attracted to excitement but all women are. As they get older they look for stability but the problem comes from many of those men who cannot attract women when they're younger, trying to get them later is going to cause conflict.

Alot.of cats talking education wins UT in the end, I don't knlw, my boy just best his ex wife ass cuz her ex boyfriend hit her up on Facebook, this is a PhD having engineer from UOF acting like a best after his wife call that call, she probably thought education equals good man but not always the case, nikka ain't really have no life till he finds is he'd school at 30. He won't tell me but I think k dude just snapped, felt like a simple cuz hoes put standards on nikkas and all these nikkas get is loose p*ssy from some middle aged fine sister with a degree, dude lost it, I don't k kw how any man can best up a girl without being insecure, these nikkas insecure about something.

I don't think blaxk women like thugs, that's just a stupid terms the black community uses to describe very social and fun going men.

I think the main issue is we don't have a culture to ground us at a early age so it's a battlefield out there, every man and woman for self.

When you have men who go a period of time without female intercourse it's gonna be a problem.

The problem comes from everyone being different if I'm lame and you say you gotta dress better that's a very broad term, some cars have no idea were to start. Some cars have no idea where to start with education or anything and since everything is kinds going towards one way to be to eat at females, money or whatever, everyone is trying to fit in and that's causing s problem.

I'm older and alone, I have no idea how I'm going to be when I start winning at shyt, maybe the biggest, angry muthafukker on the east coast, may just get a white girl and say fukk all you nikkas, may just move to Idaho, may just shove it in ya faces, I don't know.

I never really fit in myself, was always the odd man out, I'm just at peace with it.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These women out here wet over a nikka that speaks 2 different dialects of English with a rusty revolver and coke under his finger nails, I don't see it all the time but I definitely see these thug nikkas pulling bad hoes, but I mean theres a lane for everybody :francis:

I don't trip about it because I want zero to do with a bytch that is into that, shows their lack of intelligence and reasoning skills, im good on fukking that too

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You emotional and that means I was probably strumming your pain with that last post.

Also where the fukk did I imply that nikkas should kill themselves? The fact that you think the only other option besides chasin ratchet p*ssy (in ur heads) is death is very telling.

My suggestion for blk men who are succumbing to this mass hysteria bytchass victimization woe is me bullshyt is the same advice I give to blk chicks suckin their teeth bytchin about the same shyt:
A.) Stop giving a damn about sorry ass blk people. B.) Stop acting like they make up the majority of our race C.) stop blaming ur inability to interact with the opposite sex on exaggerations of the blk community D.) stop being a lousy ass c00n and spreading white propaganda about blks to justify why dymes don't want you ("most blk chicks single moms b/c they fukked thugs instead of me!" "Most blk men are colorstruck and hate blk women anyway!")
E.) Get the fukk out of ur house, get the fukk off the internet, get the fukk out your head and go TALK TO PEOPLE!!!!!

Most of ya'll whining about not being able to find a mate usually DONT EVEN HAVE FRIENDS!
Ur creating self-fulfilling prophecies caught up in exaggerated issues and using these as excuses for why you don't interact much with other people.
Expand ur circle. Most people get in relationships through meeting friends and acquaintances.

-In honor of Greg (a good friend of mine who is amazing but spends his life gaming while never interacting with the opposite sex cuz he wants a chick that looks like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.) True fukking story.
Why the fukk do you feel the need to be an abrasive, stupid sounding ass bytch? "Strumming my pain" retarded ass ugly ass fat ass bytch get the fukk on. Don't none of that shyt you're saying applies to me, or means shyt to me. Everything ypu're saying is a dumb ass, inaccurate generalization. And even from reading that stupid ass post, I'm still summarizing that you're saying them nikkas are weak, and should kill themselves for being weak ass p*ssy nikkas like they are

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
The hell..?

Why the hostility breh?
How tf am I hostile for having a fukking opinion? That's what the bytch seems like, so that's what I think of her. Her personality just seem real stuck up and shytty so I don't give af about telling the bytch that. nikka you can think of me however tf you want to, you can think I'm hostile, crazy, whatever, I don't give a fukk

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
so who is exactly running through these hoes out here :jbhmm:

how they hoeing and fukking 5-6 nikkas and got nikkas paying their bills, dates, travel plans, etc :jbhmm:
Ain't nobody dating them bytches, just fukking

The only nikkas paying bills and shyt like that is lame ass, goofy motherfukkers. Who tf else is finna waste their money like that?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
How tf am I hostile for having a fukking opinion? That's what the bytch seems like, so that's what I think of her. Her personality just seem real stuck up and shytty so I don't give af about telling the bytch that. nikka you can think of me however tf you want to, you can think I'm hostile, crazy, whatever, I don't give a fukk

:what: Calm down, breh. Damn.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A.) Stop giving a damn about sorry ass blk people.
Sometimes I want to do this but when I see how this bad boy phase that SOME black women go though usually ends up with them getting pregnant with the father abandoning his kid and lowkey influencing the child to do wrong based on both his parents bad examples which leads to the kid growing into the men that usually end up being self destructive I cant ignore this problem that effect SOME black women any longer.

We gotta pay attention to the youth and while I do my part to get young black men to act right I need you to do your part to try and discourage young black women who have interest in "bad boys" from going that route before they get used and abused and involve innocent kids into it.

Last edited: