When black men say all black women want thugs

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
women like nikkas with MONEY and DANGER

you can thug it out all you want.... if you a broke thug, you can look like chris brown, you ain't getting no bytches.... if you running a cartel, you can look like el chapo and literally marry beauty queens who knows you mass murder people

but yes.... women are attracted to "dangerous" types over some lame nikka sitting in the crib playing video games all day

same way men typically are going to want a more slutty looking woman (IG looking broad in revealing clothes) who likes football rather than a omish dressing woman who watches lifetime all day

motherfukkers want some excitement and sexiness in their life... not "boring"

EXACTLY TRUE!!!
That's the main reason a lot of times that marriage don't work.
Either party settles down and loses the excitement factor.
Men sit on they ass and get fat with beer bellies and shyt...never wanting to do anything anymore.
Females start dressing like they're going to church all the time and never do anything exciting anymore.
It's the beginning of the end.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:wow:

perfect answer right here

and you know what's funny.... the "square" guy never forgets... and he's obviously not stupid either

so when women finally decide they "had enough drama and ain't shyt nikkas" and "want to find a real man"............... that square nikka remembers how he was treated 15 damn years ago

he either ignores your ass cause you now are not on his level of stability... or he plays the game of finally getting that ass that he wanted, while knowing he will NEVER put a ring on your finger, cause you're not on his level anymore

that's when you get that "ALL nikkas ain't shyt... even the ones PRETENDING to be good" speech... that's how you know they finally switched up their preference and got played the same way :francis:

YESSSS!!!

Yall brothas gonna make a nikka cry up in here.
Yall tellin the TRUTH!!!
lawdy...
:mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So by looking at these guys nice is synonymous with goofy, ugly or average. I see. If they would switch out nice for unattractive then yea, attractive women don't want unattractive men. Why is that so hard for people to understand. Even men here can look at these men and see why they aren't getting any
unattractive women want attractive men. Why is that so hard for THEM to understand? :mjpls:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I skimmed this thread because I just didn't want to read all of the ponder post that are per usual on the coli.

We gotta stop pretending that we all are some relationship experts claiming we know what each other wants.

Not every woman wants a thug or even a flashy dude with money... Just like every man doesnt want a instathot exotical looking broad.

One day you guys are gonna stop trying to apply logic to the laws of attraction.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas stupid breh.

They lack the ability to think critically. In here talking about "well he aint a thug for real. Lil Shawn-Shawn aint no thug. I ain't never seen him in no gang or with a gun" :laff: Nikka it aint meant to be taken literally dumbass. When women are young, they want a flashy exciting nikka. That nikka can be a thug. That nikka can be a player. That nikka can be a party boy who rock nothing but, j's and smoke weed every day. That nikka can be the star point guard. Flashy and exciting. Then when women get older, they want a guy they can take home to mom and dad. A guy who can be a husband and a father. And that's when the problems start because the thug, the party boy and the player usually don't make good husbands and fathers :childplease:

These nikkas are on here are beyond stupid breh. And I don't know what school these nikkas went to but, at my school, the players, the street nikkas and the athletes got all the p*ssy. Again. I got p*ssy in high school. I had a girlfriend or a girl I was talking to every year but, I was definitely on the low end to the middle end of the spectrum. I was not considered a top dude like the players, street nikkas and the athletes :whoa: And now we older, surprise surprise some of them nikkas didn't make the transition into successful careers and lives so now, all those chicks aren't as interested in their dusty asses as they were before because now they're on the "find a stable nice guy to settle down with" part of the plan. Exciting guys first, Stable guys later. Bad boys in your 20s, nice guys in your 30s. Alpha fukks, beta bucks. Cads then dads. Nothing new. Nikkas out here denying something that girls have flat out told me to my face :mjlol:

So why the hell do you care if you had no issue getting women? Because you weren't getting all of the attention like the other men?? :mjlol:

Why not just stick with the women who wanted to you and stop whining about the ones who didn't????

Oh wait that would give you less reasons to complain:mjlol:

If I held a grudge for every guy that didn't pay me any attention or preferred the Instagram types to me, I'd be whining all day to... Fortunately I have more sense then to do that.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:wow:

perfect answer right here

and you know what's funny.... the "square" guy never forgets... and he's obviously not stupid either

so when women finally decide they "had enough drama and ain't shyt nikkas" and "want to find a real man"............... that square nikka remembers how he was treated 15 damn years ago

he either ignores your ass cause you now are not on his level of stability... or he plays the game of finally getting that ass that he wanted, while knowing he will NEVER put a ring on your finger, cause you're not on his level anymore

that's when you get that "ALL nikkas ain't shyt... even the ones PRETENDING to be good" speech... that's how you know they finally switched up their preference and got played the same way :francis:
breh some shyt like this comes off mad bitter and bytch made. I'm not saying it means you should go save the community slut with 5 kids but if you still trippin over some shyt that happened 15 years ago in high school, yous a lame.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
There are whole sectors and scores of blk women that are virtually invisible to the same blk men complaining about these women's preferences.

These invisible women look and act just like these dudes btw but somehow these dudes think they better than them.

The majority of blk women don't like thugs anymore than the majority of blk men like light-skinned hoes.

The problem is, the women YOU want like thugs. And of course the rest of the blk female population has to pay for YOUR choice to be moist over a chick who prefers a dope boy over you.

You know why you bothered by her preferences? Not b/c all blk women or most blk women have these preferences, but b/c she got a big ass and a Hoover mouf and she decides to use it to gargle thug nut instead of yours. This ain't about you being nice. Because u don't want to treat this blk woman kindly or love her. You actually just mad that you don't get the same sexual opportunities as the trifling nikkas she fukkin and suckin.

This is also why the majority of children in our race are borne to broken homes of a minority of single blk impoverished women. And why these women continue to trap multiple blk baby daddies. 70% percent of blk children born to 20-25% of blk women. Majority of single moms have multiple babies with different fathers.

Ya'll stay caring about the worse elements in our community and projecting that onto all of us.
And after spending your male youth worrying about bytches who like thugs and played ya'll or laughed ur lames asses out of the room, you come to the public sphere to blame the rest of blk women.
The sad and ironic thing is you not even aiming at ur target audience because those bytches who hurt or rejected or ignored ya'll ain't here. Them chicks gon to the next lame ass sucka. Or they married! Lol!

Nope it's the other random blk women who gotta deal with ya'll bitterness.

What the actual fukk. Don't nobody want a damn thug or a player.
Put this shyt to rest and stop parroting stereotypes and excuses for why you having trouble finding and maintaining a stable relationship.

Broken ass record.:camby:
Like I told some other chick earlier today. Blk men ain't the reason why you lonely or bitter. That you.

And the same goes for ya'll.
:whew: brehette you touched some nerves with this one. a hit dog will holler

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I skimmed this thread because I just didn't want to read all of the ponder post that are per usual on the coli.

We gotta stop pretending that we all are some relationship experts claiming we know what each other wants.

Not every woman wants a thug or even a flashy dude with money... Just like every man doesnt want a instathot exotical looking broad.

One day you guys are gonna stop trying to apply logic to the laws of attraction.

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So why the hell do you care if you had no issue getting women? Because you weren't getting all of the attention like the other men?? :mjlol:

Why not just stick with the women who wanted to you and stop whining about the ones who didn't????

Oh wait that would give you less reasons to complain:mjlol:

If I held a grudge for every guy that didn't pay me any attention or preferred the Instagram types to me, I'd be whining all day to... Fortunately I have more sense then to do that.

Why do YOU care Chelsea? I'm talking about women I've interacted with. They're not you. Supposedly, you weren't like right? You're a good girl right? You never been a thot or thotted around, so why are you so touched that we're talking about them. Has nothing to do with you....if you're a good girl like you say you are.

I've dated a bunch of women (most who were good women) but, I've also had the displeasure of running into hundreds of girls who fit every stereotype in this thread. So yes, dumb dumb, I'm going to talk about those experiences. All you morons do is lie and deflect, lie and deflect, lie and deflect. We can talk about nikkas not being shyt everyday but, the feminists and the male cheerleaders come out full force whenever womankind is the subject. Out of 50 girls, maybe 15 are worth dating but, I'm supposed to ignore that 35 are trash and if I talk about how 35 are trash, I'm bitter, not simply making an observation of how rancid the dating pool is for men.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Isn't it kind of silly to assume that the 28 year old woman you don't know who takes interest in you is the same as the 17 year old children who curved you in high school? Who wants the same person as they did in high school? Even men say they want to date loose women in their early 20a and settle down and marry the Church girl in their 30s.

Oh shyt...
:dwillhuh:

*exits thread because that's exactly what I fukking did...*

Bye y'all...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
breh some shyt like this comes off mad bitter and bytch made. I'm not saying it means you should go save the community slut with 5 kids but if you still trippin over some shyt that happened 15 years ago in high school, yous a lame.
i'm saying dude will get ignored by a woman in high school... then later in life that SAME woman, used up with kids and going nowhere in life, will try and holla at him...

why would you forget that? it's the same person... i don't care if it's my daddy.... you treat me like shyt when i'm down, don't come around trying to play nice when i'm up.

now if it's a totally OTHER woman coming at you.... yea then you're just bitter at EVERY woman... that's some bytch shyt.. i'm strictly talking about the ones who try to get at you later on some "you know i should have got with you back in high school instead of dating my deadbeat baby daddy"

Isn't it kind of silly to assume that the 28 year old woman you don't know who takes interest in you is the same as the 17 year old children who curved you in high school? Who wants the same person as they did in high school? Even men say they want to date loose women in their early 20a and settle down and marry the Church girl in their 30s.
but that's not my problem...

if i'm 30, no kids, great job, living life to the fullest.... why do i need to consider you a viable mate cause you chose to have kids early, with a nikka who don't provide for them, and you ain't got nothing going on in your life??

see women don't do this type of shyt.. again, i don't believe all women want THUGS... but if i'm a thug, i can't blame a 30 year old ceo, for not wanting to fukk with me, cause i'm not on her level. i didn't want her when i was young, i wouldn't look in her direction in my 20s, and now that she's older, no kids, beautiful, and has her life together........ now that's when i want to slide on in her life like "hey hey hey... what's up boo?"

SHE should be looking for someone on her level.. a good brother in her same position... as will i if i'm in that same position, find me a good woman who matches my stature

it's only men who are expected to lower themselves to get with ANY type of woman and not remember that her type ain't shyt

EXACTLY TRUE!!!
That's the main reason a lot of times that marriage don't work.
Either party settles down and loses the excitement factor.
Men sit on they ass and get fat with beer bellies and shyt...never wanting to do anything anymore.
Females start dressing like they're going to church all the time and never do anything exciting anymore.
It's the beginning of the end.

marriage is about to be phased out in 20-30 years... less people are getting married, more people are getting divorced.. that has been the trend since 1960

it's really only women who are clamoring to get married.. i have never seen or heard a nikka like "man i'm out here getting all this p*ssy. i think it's time to settle down and have some kids and get married"

but DAILY i see women on some "i'm tired of this life... i just want one good man so we can raise a family and get married"

and usually they 35 and shyt... baby girl it's OVER

you about to settle for the first nikka who shows interest... ignore the 20 times he does you dirty... and finally go ahead and marry the nikka anyway... while flirting with the next man in your inbox the moment he fukks up, so you can upgrade

once women realize they can just skip the marriage part and just upgrade without the divorce proceedings, marriage rates gonna fall off the planet

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i'm saying dude will get ignored by a woman in high school... then later in life that SAME woman, used up with kids and going nowhere in life, will try and holla at him...

why would you forget that? it's the same person... i don't care if it's my daddy.... you treat me like shyt when i'm down, don't come around trying to play nice when i'm up.

now if it's a totally OTHER woman coming at you.... yea then you're just bitter at EVERY woman... that's some bytch shyt.. i'm strictly talking about the ones who try to get at you later on some "you know i should have got with you back in high school instead of dating my deadbeat baby daddy"

but that's not my problem...

if i'm 30, no kids, great job, living life to the fullest.... why do i need to consider you a viable mate cause you chose to have kids early, with a nikka who don't provide for them, and you ain't got nothing going on in your life??

see women don't do this type of shyt.. again, i don't believe all women want THUGS... but if i'm a thug, i can't blame a 30 year old ceo, for not wanting to fukk with me, cause i'm not on her level. i didn't want her when i was young, i wouldn't look in her direction in my 20s, and now that she's older, no kids, beautiful, and has her life together........ now that's when i want to slide on in her life like "hey hey hey... what's up boo?"

SHE should be looking for someone on her level.. a good brother in her same position... as will i if i'm in that same position, find me a good woman who matches my stature

it's only men who are expected to lower themselves to get with ANY type of woman and not remember that her type ain't shyt

marriage is about to be phased out in 20-30 years... less people are getting married, more people are getting divorced.. that has been the trend since 1960

it's really only women who are clamoring to get married.. i have never seen or heard a nikka like "man i'm out here getting all this p*ssy. i think it's time to settle down and have some kids and get married"

but DAILY i see women on some "i'm tired of this life... i just want one good man so we can raise a family and get married"

and usually they 35 and shyt... baby girl it's OVER

you about to settle for the first nikka who shows interest... ignore the 20 times he does you dirty... and finally go ahead and marry the nikka anyway... while flirting with the next man in your inbox the moment he fukks up, so you can upgrade

once women realize they can just skip the marriage part and just upgrade without the divorce proceedings, marriage rates gonna fall off the planet

Marriage rates are already plummeting. They did this to themselves, with their exploitive ass mentality

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:
where ur ass hiding at

i still wanna lick your teeth

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So you're an egotistical, annoying ass bytch? You seem to think you're better than other people, you have a very shytty, condescending personality, I can tell that's how you are irl
Agrees, she's walks around like her shyt don't stink, even though I smell it a mile away. fukk her