When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

To me Episode III was really Lucas on his grind, that young Lucas willing to take chances amd be creative. From the opening shot to those camera movements when Grievous fukks with the spaceship to the opera scene to this to those closeups when Obi-Wan is sonning Grievous to the final montage.

Don't even get me started on the ORDER 66 scenes :wow:

He should've done a few warmup films or sth before starting on Phantom Menace.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me Episode III was really Lucas on his grind, that young Lucas willing to take chances amd be creative. From the opening shot to those camera movements when Grievous fukks with the spaceship to this to those closeups when Obi-Wan is sonning Grievous to the final montage.

he should of gave us more of maul, he could of been the star that saved the first couple of movies

i mean dooku was going to be the man in clone but the battle of the sith between those two would of been awesome

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I agree. The Sith aren't all powerful, they're just masters at deception and manipulation.

There was nothing weird or off about what happened to Shmi. We're told in the first moments we see Luke in the OG that Tusken Raiders are NOT to be fukked with and that they have a war with everyone else on the planet. I think Lars pops even says Shmi went too far into the fields, but I could be misremembering.

One of the things ALL the movies expose is that for all of Palpatine's plans there was always a wild card.

He wasn't banking on:

-Lando blowing up the second Death Star

He just had ENOUGH OF A PLAN in place to keep taking advantage of most of these things.
:banderas: :win: :smugdraper:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
he should of gave us more of maul, he could of been the star that saved the first couple of movies

i mean dooku was going to be the man in clone but the battle of the sith between those two would of been awesome

Absolutely.

I always say this and when I was a young bull and really on my nerd shyt even wrote my own draft:

- Cut out two Jar Jar scenes
- That scene on Naboo with people sitting around talking
- One of the Coruscant politics scenes

- Give three more scenes to Maul tearing up the galaxy hunting down Amidala
- One more scene to the Jedi, IMO that Yoda teaching younglings scene in Episode II should've been here. Have young Anakin look at that shyt like :ohhh: and have Yoda kind of feel him out and realize that this kid's a bit darker than the other kids. This also warms the audience to the Jedi WHILE completing the circle in Episode III when Anakin shows up to kill the younglings.

Episode I would've been :wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's close to mine. I don't think it'll ever top Empire for me, but honestly Empire and Sith are way up there for me.

Empire 10/10
Sith 10/10
Star Wars 9/10
Jedi/Clones 7/10
Menace/Force Awakens 6/10
Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith are my top two. Never held Empire that high.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me Episode III was really Lucas on his grind, that young Lucas willing to take chances amd be creative. From the opening shot to those camera movements when Grievous fukks with the spaceship to the opera scene to this to those closeups when Obi-Wan is sonning Grievous to the final montage.

Man every time I watch Ep 1, I think that it was tailored made for Steven Spielberg whom which Lucas wanted to direct.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Anakin went to the dark side because of Mace Windu and Yoda...Mace Windu asked Anakin to circumvent and straight up break the Jedi code, while preaching anti-dark side

Only one ever showed him love and didn't really lie to Anakin was Palpatine.

Meanwhile his mother got killed and people were plotting on his wife, and Yoda sensed his pain but both him and Mace was giving Anakin the:

:mjpls:

...Mace Windu was kind of a scumbag when it came to the Jedi council, the didn't want Anakin to eat. Anakin flipped, merked the Padawans and everything.
:dwillhuh:the hell???
mace windu gave that motherfukker every opportunity to prove himself in the jedi ways.
he should've trusted his guts and overruled yoda from the get go
mace knew that this little experiment of obi wan,qui gon and yoda was doomed from the start, but did not speak up (his only mistake)
plus any little thing eventually would've lead to anakin going to the darkside
anakin was destined for the dark side.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Man every time I watch Ep 1, I think that it was tailored made for Steven Spielberg whom which Lucas wanted to direct.

For sure, he would've worked that "Star Wars with a child main actor" perfectly. I still think parts of the movie are genius (Tattooine/Maul/QuiGon and Obi-Wan) but George went overboard with the politics and Jar Jar.

Clones just needed one more rewrite.

I rank it with Jedi because I feel both are hiding a truly deep dope movie underneath shoddy editing. The throne room scenes in Jedi and the spacebattle, plus Yoda's scenes, are PERFECT.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For sure, he would've worked that "Star Wars with a child main actor" perfectly. I still think parts of the movie are genius (Tattooine/Maul/QuiGon and Obi-Wan) but George went overboard with the politics and Jar Jar.

Clones just needed one more rewrite.

I rank it with Jedi because I feel both are hiding a truly deep dope movie underneath shoddy editing. The throne room scenes in Jedi and the spacebattle, plus Yoda's scenes, are PERFECT.
Politics is what drives the story forward, IMO. I do think he should've toned Jar Jar down a few notches, though.
When I was a prequel hater, Attack of the Clones was the one I liked the most :yeshrug:
Still think it's a fine film:manny:, but I can see why people may not like the Anakin/Padme scenes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
anakin was a whiny fukk boy..
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Eh.... He didn't believe in being a knight. Go back and watch episode 3 and all they wanted to do was control him. They always wanted him to play the background and shyt. They were more afraid of his powers while Palpatine wanted him to fully embrace that shyt.

The way he turned (killing Mace Windu) was unintentional but it was bound to happen eventually.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Go back and watch episode 3 and all they wanted to do was control him. They always wanted him to play the background and shyt. They were more afraid of his powers while Palpatine wanted him to fully embrace that shyt

:what:

PALPATINE used his executive powers to place Anakin on the Jedi Council - something that was never done in the history of the Order.

The Jedi then asked Anakin to probe him and tell them what's up with his accumulation of power /reluctance to end the war.

They were absolutely right to do so.