When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:what:

How do you feel sorry for the boy but not the man that shyt makes no sense. The unresolved issues you have as a child forms you and consequently the decisions you make as a man..

Because a lot of people are dealt a bad hand and part of growing up is letting go of these kinds of issues.

A lot of shyt happened to Luke that could make him think "you know what I WILL kill Vader" but he realizes it's all bullshyt and does the right thing.

There were thousands of Jedi who made the right decisions and I'm sure not all of them had happy lives.

At some point we have to hold ADULTS accountable for their decisions.

Anakin KNEW Palpatine was evil and the Jedi were good but he gave them up for power. He KNEW Padme was a good woman but he threw her in the bushes when she didnt obey him. The list goes on.

He KNEW Luke was a good kid and he ends up saving him (and the galaxy), proving that the whole Vader part of his life was him being in denial etc.

I don't feel bad for THAT part of his life because that's his choice. Just like he chose to do the right thing. I can feel sorry for the kid Charles Manson having a TERRIBLE childhood, but I don't have to feel sorry for the adult man Charles Manson.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Because a lot of people are dealt a bad hand and part of growing up is letting go of these kinds of issues.

A lot of shyt happened to Luke that could make him think "you know what I WILL kill Vader" but he realizes it's all bullshyt and does the right thing.

There were thousands of Jedi who made the right decisions and I'm sure not all of them had happy lives.

Anakin KNEW Palpatine was evil and the Jedi were good but he gave them up for power. He KNEW Padme was a good woman but he threw her in the bushes when she didnt obey him. The list goes on.

He KNEW Luke was a good kid and he ends up saving him (and the galaxy), proving that the whole Vader part of his life was him being in denial etc.

I don't feel bad for THAT part of his life because that's his choice. Just like he chose to do the right thing. I can feel sorry for the kid Charles Manson having a TERRIBLE childhood, but I don't have to feel sorry for the adult man Charles Manson.
Like I said up top this is all moot cause Anakin ended up fulfilling his destiny by bringing balance to the Force

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

double post

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

triple post :damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Anakin gotta be in the new trilogy somewhere. Luke's ole ass won't get through to Kylo but the spirit of Anakin might. :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
People shyt on the reason for Anakin turning all the time but it's always been believable to me :yeshrug:

Think of all the dumb and retarded shyt throughout the history of time that men have done for a woman and it actually makes sense :ld:
lmfaooo

Women turn men retarded

Especially if they got that bomb ass p*ssy

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Anakin went to the dark side because of Mace Windu and Yoda...Mace Windu asked Anakin to circumvent and straight up break the Jedi code, while preaching anti-dark side

Only one ever showed him love and didn't really lie to Anakin was Palpatine.

Meanwhile his mother got killed and people were plotting on his wife, and Yoda sensed his pain but both him and Mace was giving Anakin the:

:mjpls:

...Mace Windu was kind of a scumbag when it came to the Jedi council, the didn't want Anakin to eat. Anakin flipped, merked the Padawans and everything.
There's levels to Mace Windu's scumbaggery. He's probably Snoke. Great theory here.