When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Anakin ain't kill Padme the plot did. How does choking someone for 10 second out them in critical condition :stopitslime:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Anakin pledged to team HOH
4506476-anakain+ability+tk+force+choke+(4).gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Gonna read whole thread but this shyt wasnt sad... This dude forced choked her... This dude helped kill Mace... He was on bullshyt from youth... I like the character, but stop coppin pleas for this unbalanced dude... Yoda warned you...If I remeber correct she wasnt even pregnant when he started that fukkery... Gotta watch the movie again now... Didnt he start all this shyt over his mom???? & she wasnt pregnant til the end of the movie???

Bottom line: Force choking her for shyt she never did, while shes pregnant, was some stupid shyt... This dude was insane....
:what:

He forced choked her AFTER he already turned to the dark side

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The real question is. Obi raised him from a youngin to an adult yet he still turned to the darkside. He barely had a rapport with rapport with Darth Sid yet he was able to steal him away. And the Jedi counsel knew how powerful Anikin was yet didn't do all they can to make sure he said on the straight and narrow. They basically dismissed him on some :mjpls:

Obi and the Jedi counsel failed miserably.
That's what happens when the Sith make their presence felt. If you remember in episode 1 in the very beginning of the movie Obi Wan senses something.. Something elusive.. Qui Gon being the hippy Jedi that he was tells him don't center on your anxieties Obi Wan keep your concentration here and now where it belongs. Obi Wan then says but Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future. Qui Gon says but not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living force young padawan :banderas:

The dark side of the force clouds everything and the Jedi can't see what will happen next.. They just know something is gonna happen..

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Gonna read whole thread but this shyt wasnt sad... This dude forced choked her... This dude helped kill Mace... He was on bullshyt from youth... I like the character, but stop coppin pleas for this unbalanced dude... Yoda warned you...If I remeber correct she wasnt even pregnant when he started that fukkery... Gotta watch the movie again now... Didnt he start all this shyt over his mom???? & she wasnt pregnant til the end of the movie???

Bottom line: Force choking her for shyt she never did, while shes pregnant, was some stupid shyt... This dude was insane....

This.

I feel sad for the boy Anakin who thought the Jedi showed up to free slaves, or who thought he could come back and free his mom. I also feel bad for him being taken advantage of by Palpatine. Shyt I even feel bad for a young bull wanting to get all up in Natalie Portman's guts but risking getting kicked out of the academy.

I don't feel bad for a grown man admitting that he knows he's doing the wrong thing, then doing it anyway against the advice of the people he's supposedly trying to save.

And that's kind of the point, he becomes a villain- not just because he puts on a mask but because he chooses to become one.

Vader is the illest villain ever, people forget how heinous he truly is in the OGs. From torturing princesses to torturing his sons friends to torturing his son to delivering his son to the guy who fukked his own life up to threatening his son that he would find his own daughter and torture her AGAIN to watching his son get tortured again.

He makes ONE good decision in the OGs and then he dies.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This.

I feel sad for the boy Anakin who thought the Jedi showed up to free slaves, or who thought he could come back and free his mom. I also feel bad for him being taken advantage of by Palpatine. Shyt I even feel bad for a young bull wanting to get all up in Natalie Portman's guts but risking getting kicked out of the academy.

I don't feel dad for a grown man admitting that he knows he's doing the wrong thing, then doing it anyway against the advice of the people he's supposedly trying to save.

And that's kind of the point, he becomes a villain- not just because he puts on a mask but because he chooses to become one.

Vader is the illest villain ever, people forget how heinous he truly is in the OGs. From torturing princesses to torturing his sons friends to torturing his son to delivering his son to the guy who fukked his own life up to threatening his son that he would find his own daughter and torture her AGAIN to watching his son get tortured again.

He makes ONE good decision in the OGs and then he dies.
:what:

How do you feel sorry for the boy but not the man that shyt makes no sense. The unresolved issues you have as a child forms you and consequently the decisions you make as a man..

Besides all of this is irrelevant because ultimately Anakin did bring balance to the force..

Last edited: