When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I blame the Jedi and there rules for Anakin's turn to the dark side.

Anakin was also an idiot :yeshrug:.
It's a mix of the 2. I felt betrayed when he turned to the dark side. It was too easy. Like manipulating a child. Anakin was a dumbass

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yeah i remember this and in some of the deleted scenes, it was heavily implied that palpatine was sexually abusing anakin after he turned as well. he really wanted to dominate him in every way imaginable.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Do people turn off this movie right before he chokes Padme out for not wanting to rule the galaxy with him/ "siding with Obi-Wan"?

Do people think it's a coincidence that he was born into slavery and the Council saw trouble coming early on? George just wrote that in for fun?

Shyt was bigger than Padme.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah i remember this and in some of the deleted scenes, it was heavily implied that palpatine was sexually abusing anakin after he turned as well. he really wanted to dominate him in every way imaginable.
:rudy:

If you want to save Padme you must let me blast your culo.

Stawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwpiiiiiiiiiit.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the wackest part of the movie to me cause in A New Hope and Empire Darth was really on that dark side of the force sh* like a religion and lifestyle. The prequels made it seem like he was only doing it for a b*tch:martin:

He was doing it for a bytch and that's against the jedi code. You have to be cold when it comes to being a jedi. When luke wanted to save his friends,yoda told him :ufdup:. Yoda warned him about attachments and palp took advantage. :demonic:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The real question is. Obi raised him from a youngin to an adult yet he still turned to the darkside. He barely had a rapport with rapport with Darth Sid yet he was able to steal him away. And the Jedi counsel knew how powerful Anikin was yet didn't do all they can to make sure he said on the straight and narrow. They basically dismissed him on some :mjpls:

Obi and the Jedi counsel failed miserably.