When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Anakin went to the dark side because of Mace Windu and Yoda...Mace Windu asked Anakin to circumvent and straight up break the Jedi code, while preaching anti-dark side

Only one ever showed him love and didn't really lie to Anakin was Palpatine.

Meanwhile his mother got killed and people were plotting on his wife, and Yoda sensed his pain but both him and Mace was giving Anakin the:

:mjpls:

...Mace Windu was kind of a scumbag when it came to the Jedi council, the didn't want Anakin to eat. Anakin flipped, merked the Padawans and everything.

Bullshyt.

Obi-Won Showed Anakin plenty of love, understanding, and treated him like a brother. Even during Clone Wars when he was suspicious of Anakin's relationship wth Padme he still gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Mace Windu didn't take no shyt. They were at WAR for more than a decade with a Secret Sith Lord who had been manipulating the strings the entire time. Palpatine had just MURKED 5 Jedi in combat and was obviously trying to turn Anakin, which is why Mace ordered Anakin to stay behind. Mace was doing the level headed thing while whiny ass Anakin was listening to a SITH LORD tell him they could "save" Padme:martin:

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People who blame the Jedi fell for the okeydoke. And that tells me a lot about y'all as people.

Blaming Mace Windu? I mean..we saw Anakin lying through his teeth to Padme right? She calls him out on his bullshyt way at the start of the movie, "how long is it going to take for us to be honest? "

Anakin's life as a slave, being somebody's property ("I'm a person!") and having a fukking bomb placed in his and mom dukes head fukked with him before he even knew Padme. There's a reason the Jedi Council went :whoa: on him. When QuiGon showed up Anakin thought he showed up to free slaves.

THAT'S the Anakin I feel sorry for. Also the Anakin who can feel his mom in pain and finds her tortured to death.

Everything else is him crossing the line, including killing that whole village.

In Episode 3 he's so fukked up he spends the whole movie lying to the people he loves and are telling him the truth, and telling the truth to the one person who's actually lying to him.p

"..you want to kill me don't you?"
"i would certainly like to"
"Good"

Never forget the last thing he tells amd does to Padme, as Yoda would say "revealed your intentions are"

"Love can't save you, only my new powers can"
"We can rule the galaxy together, make things the way we want them to be"
"The Jedi turned against me don't you turn against me"
"liar! You're with him you brought him here to kill me"
And then he chokes her.

Anakin's issues were way deeper than Padme, she was just the last person he could use as a crutch for his psychosis. He admits as much earlier on.

"I feel lost..I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more and I know I shouldn't "

The prequels don't get enough credit. As shytty as Episode 1 was (I like all the other movies), Anakin's fall was actually pretty deep if you pay attention. People who think his turn was rushed weren't paying attention. He was a deeply flawed adult trying his best to live as a good guy, the opposite of Luke - a genuinely good guy trying not to do shytty things.

The only true 180 Anakin does is turning pn the Jedi, everything else was already there. He advocated dictatorship in Episode ii but all everybody remembers is him telling Padme he doesn't like sand. He also tells her he's insane ("you are asking me to be rational amd that is something I'm not") and wants to become more powerful than death.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anakin not being a master was a non-issue. He was already an esteemed Jedi Knight, had trained a padawan and was on the Council by the time he was 22 years old (youngest ever). This after starting the latest ever. He would have probably been a Master before the age of 30 and eventually the Grand Master.

The real criticism of the Jedi in regards to Anakin was their dogmatic and flawed code and regulations :ufdup: If Anakin had his relationship with Padme allowed and out in the open (like the New Jedi Order allowed in Legends canon) I have no doubt he wouldn't have fell, at least certainly not when he did. They probably would have easily recognised the visions of Padme were planted and an illusion if Anakin was able to discuss them openly. Anakin having trust and support from the Jedi Order would also have negated Palpatines influence and perhaps they would have discovered his identity before Order 66. Even an Order 66 but with Anakin on the Jedi's side would have left them in a much better positon :ufdup:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. Ahsoka is alive in Rebels, and Rebels is well after Clone Wars. She left the Jedi order. Vader may well kill her later on in Rebels, but she just whooped Vader's minions like they didn't exist. Interesting if he kills her or at least thinks he does. She's been able to mask her presence from him until they met in person. Perhaps she survives and is doing her Yoda only to show up in Ep VIII or IX as an older master? Anyways, I know she was a post movie creation, but that had to hurt him as much as anything. They were really tight.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
lol. Ahsoka is alive in Rebels, and Rebels is well after Clone Wars. She left the Jedi order. Vader may well kill her later on in Rebels, but she just whooped Vader's minions like they didn't exist. Interesting if he kills her or at least thinks he does. She's been able to mask her presence from him until they met in person. Perhaps she survives and is doing her Yoda only to show up in Ep VIII or IX as an older master? Anyways, I know she was a post movie creation, but that had to hurt him as much as anything. They were really tight.
The addition of Ahsoka retroactively improved ROTS :ehh: