When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime you drink water it takes away your life energy? Because apparently everytime a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up. Unless that's the case it doesn't equate

No pearl you are creating your own narrative to make it conveniently easier for you to argue your point. In the OPs post he never said anything about every time a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up, you said that.

OP said ' When a woman gets ran thru...', which basically equates to once she has had a hell of alot of dikk, a large amount of dikk you could say. Again i say Drink a very large amount of water and see what happens. A large and excess amount of almost anything that is otherwise beneficial to you will in often case lead to negative results.

You talking about 'toxic energy' and 'everytime a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up' is you taking OP's words and argument and changing it into something that is easier for you to debate against.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
When a woman’s ran thruuuuuuu
full

La Da Da Da......Daaaaaa
full

La Da Daaaaa
full

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No pearl you are creating your own narrative to make it conveniently easier for you to argue your point. In the OPs post he never said anything about every time a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up, you said that.

OP said ' When a woman gets ran thru...', which basically equates to once she has had a hell of alot of dikk, a large amount of dikk you could say. Again i say Drink a very large amount of water and see what happens. A large and excess amount of almost anything that is otherwise beneficial to you will in often case lead to negative results.

You talking about 'toxic energy' and 'everytime a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up' is you taking OP's words and argument and changing it into something that is easier for you to debate against.

Your using your interpretation too. You're basically saying that up until a certain number of dikks, dikk is healthy and nourishing to a woman which doesn't make sense given the topic especially since you have not specified that number nor stated how 1 less than that number of dikks is "good" for her.

My premise is that he's saying that the more dikk a woman takes the worse it is for her ie 10 dikks is worse than 5. 5 is worse than 1 and so on. This makes more sense given the topic.

Now since you're so right how about you specify the exact # of dikks it takes to ruin a woman and tell me how one less than that number is good for women.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Isn't "ran thru" being pump and dumped by a significant number of men? Or is it just simply having sex with a significant number of men?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Idk about all of that. Women who take care of themselves through avoiding drugs, heavy drinking, eating well, working out, etc can still be doing NBA numbers while looking good. I think we’re conflating living a fast life (i.e. the drugs and whatnot) with fukking.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your using your interpretation too. You're basically saying that up until a certain number of dikks, dikk is healthy and nourishing to a woman which doesn't make sense given the topic especially since you have not specified that number nor stated how 1 less than that number of dikks is "good" for her.

My premise is that he's saying that the more dikk a woman takes the worse it is for her ie 10 dikks is worse than 5. 5 is worse than 1 and so on. This makes more sense given the topic.

Now since you're so right how about you specify the exact # of dikks it takes to ruin a woman and tell me how one less than that number is good for women.

Errr no your gonna have to try again pearl, why doesnt it make sense? Once again i will use my water example.

Water is healthy and nourishing for you, but you excessively drink water it reaches a certain point where it is no longer healthy or nourishing for you, but instead rather dangerous and possibly fatal. Now in order for this to make sense Pearl must i tell you the exact point down to the very Millilitre where water then becomes a danger for the individual? Or can you not simply understand that regardless of what that point is, such a point does exist?

Now to answer the question i don't know the exact point where the amount of dikks a woman has taken starts to take a toll on her, but my question is why is that even relevant? OP's discussion was never about where specially that point is, it was about the changes the occur once that point is reached, regardless of where it is.

Just like in my water example pearl, the exact point down to the millilitre when water becomes a danger is a completely different question and irrelevant when im simply talking about the fact there is such a point, your questions about 'the number of dikks it takes' and 'how is one less than good for her' are completely different discussion question and are irrelevant when OP is simply discussing what happens after such a point is reached.

See how in your attempts to win this exchange you have now completely moved away from the actual discussion point we were having and your trying to once again, get me to talk about things that would be easier for you to debate against.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Only on thecoli will men shyt on themselves to shyt on women lol
You’re twisting words an insane amount to justify your narrative. He’s not saying men’s dikks are toxic or anything of that matter. It’s like weed, alcohol, food. They’re just there, but if you consume too much then you start to see negative effects. Same as having sex with many different people. It shows you have little to no self discipline and this probably affects more than one aspect of your life :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Errr no your gonna have to try again pearl, why doesnt it make sense? Once again i will use my water example.

Water is healthy and nourishing for you, but you excessively drink water it reaches a certain point where it is no longer healthy or nourishing for you, but instead rather dangerous and possibly fatal. Now in order for this to make sense Pearl must i tell you the exact point down to the very Millilitre where water then becomes a danger for the individual? Or can you not simply understand that regardless of what that point is, such a point does exist?

Now to answer the question i don't know the exact point where the amount of dikks a woman has taken starts to take a toll on her, but my question is why is that even relevant? OP's discussion was never about where specially that point is, it was about the changes the occur once that point is reached, regardless of where it is.

Just like in my water example pearl, the exact point down to the millilitre when water becomes a danger is a completely different question and irrelevant when im simply talking about the fact there is such a point, your questions about 'the number of dikks it takes' and 'how is one less than good for her' are completely different discussion question and are irrelevant when OP is simply discussing what happens after such a point is reached.

See how in your attempts to win this exchange you have now completely moved away from the actual discussion point we were having and your trying to once again, get me to talk about things that would be easier for you to debate against.

My point is that what OP said isn't true which I stated previously multiple times. You are trying to argue sarcasm which makes you the person way off topic.

Anyway, So basically you want to argue that there is a point but don't know what that points is. With water there is a measurable point. Given this is YOUR example you should be able to say exactly what that point is. In fact, since dikks are measured in units, not millilitres, it should be quite easy for you to state. I wonder why you're having trouble stating the number of dikks that become 'bad.'

On top of that you can't even state how dikks are good for women. Again your arguement. If the details of your argument are not relevant than that means your argument isn't relevant which I already knew but as usual ya'll are intent to argue even if what you say makes no sence.

How are you so self righteous about your opinion but then start Juelzing when asked to hold your argument to the standard you set?

:dead::heh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Idk if its the sex, simply because that can't be scientifically proven, there's birds out there who look heavenly and have had hundreds of partners....

Its really what comes before or after. Drugs are usually the biggest indicator of her looking torn down. Staying up till the morning, zero rest, etc. Most dudes know that one bird who all it takes is weed and cheap liquor to come party. Spoiler alert; Alcohol is a poison, expect it to make you look like shyt. Also you have these dominican broads smoking Hooka aka the equivalent of a cigarette pack, in one sitting, taking pictures thinking it's cute to rot your lungs via trends.

In conclusion; dikk isn't cancer, these young broads surrounding themselves in clouds of smoke, staying up late, and snorting/not eating, are the culprit.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is that what OP said isn't true which I stated previously multiple times. You are trying to argue sarcasm which makes you the person way off topic.

Anyway, So basically you want to argue that there is a point but don't know what that points is. With water there is a measurable point. Given this is YOUR example you should be able to say exactly what that point is. In fact, since dikks are measured in units, not millilitres, it should be quite easy for you to state. I wonder why you're having trouble stating the number of dikks that become 'bad.'

On top of that you can't even state how dikks are good for women. Again your arguement. If the details of your argument are not relevant than that means your argument isn't relevant which I already knew but as usual ya'll are intent to argue even if what you say makes no sence.

How are you so self righteous about your opinion but then start Juelzing when asked to hold your argument to the standard you set?

:dead::heh:

Now its sarcasm? Ok, then what was your argument, cause that was all you said which seems to leave you with no argument left. Once again the number of dikks it takes to become bad was never my point, It was once again you who introduced that to the argument because you was having trouble defending everything else you said when i argued.

In the post of mine you just quoted read the last paragraph one more time. Im done with you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You’re twisting words an insane amount to justify your narrative. He’s not saying men’s dikks are toxic or anything of that matter. It’s like weed, alcohol, food. They’re just there, but if you consume too much then you start to see negative effects. Same as having sex with many different people. It shows you have little to no self discipline and this probably affects more than one aspect of your life :francis:

You're examples don't equate to your argument breh. Food needs to continually be consumed to give life to the person consuming. That is not like dikk at all. In fact, it is the opposite of what dikk is in this discussion. Weed "OD" (whatever that would be) can be something you can recover from. Obviously you can be un-"ran through".

Alcohol actually is more in line with my arguement. Something that is toxic and when consumed up to a point is fatal or causes majority health issues.

dikk is not "just there" in this argument. It is stated as something that if consumed in large quantities permanent ruins a woman. The only thing that equates is something that is toxic to begin with.

I think ya'll are so eager to shyt on women you don't really take the time to think about what you are saying.

I don't even believe dikks are toxic at any point. It's YOU men who are holding on to the fact that physical contact with you is toxic to women. This place wild.

:dead:

I would love to know what you think the dikk limit is though.