When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re twisting words an insane amount to justify your narrative. He’s not saying men’s dikks are toxic or anything of that matter. It’s like weed, alcohol, food. They’re just there, but if you consume too much then you start to see negative effects. Same as having sex with many different people. It shows you have little to no self discipline and this probably affects more than one aspect of your life :francis:

Exactly what i pointed out to her.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're examples don't equate to your argument breh. Food needs to continually be consumed to give life to the person consuming. That is not like dikk at all. In fact, it is the opposite of what dikk is in this discussion. Weed "OD" (whatever that would be) can be something you can recover from. Obviously you can be un-"ran through".

Alcohol actually is more in line with my arguement. Something that is toxic and when consumed up to a point is fatal or causes majority health issues.

dikk is not "just there" in this argument. It is stated as something that if consumed in large quantities permanent ruins a woman. The only thing that equates is something that is toxic to begin with.

I think ya'll are so eager to shyt on women you don't really take the time to think about what you are saying.

I don't even believe dikks are toxic at any point. It's YOU men who are holding on to the fact that physical contact with you is toxic to women. This place wild.

:dead:

I would love to know what you think the dikk limit is though.

@Young Buck Look at how she is still pushing that narrative in the bold, even though in the same post of yours she quoted you clearly pointed out that OP didnt say anything of the sort. She is holding on to that false premise because it is the only thing her whole argument is based on, except with me where she just claimed it was sarcasm, which means she seeing as that was all she said she is left with absolutely no argument at all.

This is a classic example of how things turn out when you debate or argue with a woman.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Now its sarcasm? Ok, then what was your argument, cause that was all you said which seems to leave you with no argument left. Once again the number of dikks it takes to become bad was never my point, It was once again you who introduced that to the argument because you was having trouble defending everything else you said when i argued.

In the post of mine you just quoted read the last paragraph one more time. Im done with you.

It's not now. I stated it to you on the first reply and in a post before you even quoted me. lol

I know it wasn't your point breh. You were just trying to coast on an premise that you couldn't stand on because you have absolutely nothing to base it but your own sexist ideals.
:heh:

And we're done, (thank god) as you have said. So there is no need for me to continue to read an argument that you yourself declared irrelevant.

:deadrose:

Have a great weekend breh lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why you are picking this hill to die on. All you have to do is reread my first message to see exactly how I felt. I clearly state men's dikks are not toxic.

Ya'll really think ya'lls dikks are that toxic? Ya'lls pee pees just drain the life out of women? Destroying us from the inside and slowing infecting us with your poison?

I swear there is a lot of self deprecation in the way ya'll talk about themselves.

No one is looking "ran through" because of your dikk. It's more because of stress, drugs, poor health etc. Get over yourselves or shyt love yourself and your kind enough not to refer to yourselves as blood sucking vampires.

:mjlol:

@Young Buck Look at how she is still pushing that narrative in the bold, even though in the same post of yours she quoted you clearly pointed out that OP didnt say anything of the sort. She is holding on to that false premise because it is the only thing her whole argument is based on, except with me where she just claimed it was sarcasm, which means she seeing as that was all she said she is left with absolutely no argument at all.

This is a classic example of how things turn out when you debate or argue with a woman.

You are coming off like a sour loser at this point. Such a shame.

:francis:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: nah.

I know chicks that are legit hoes, have businesses great careers workout eat healthy and go to church, and still have a great social life.

Nothing physically changes about hoes- now mentally is a different story chicks who are legit hoes and know they are hoes, have personality issues.

But that doesn’t stem from being a hoe or ran through that’s something deeper.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or perhaps poor interpretation on your part. And yes, our physical action have a very real effect on our spiritual being. It's up to you to decide what is figurative and what is literal with my statement. I don't see anyone else wrestling with that distinction.

NO you did not type that clearly.. if you SAID physical ACTIONS having a Spiritual consequence, but NO you said physical effects on the spirit. That's not correct.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
NO you did not type that clearly.. if you SAID physical ACTIONS having a Spiritual consequence, but NO you said physical effects on the spirit. That's not correct.
Lol, Bro re-read the post you just quoted. I'm not gonna argue semantics with you all day. Enjoy the rest of this thread and the rest of your day. :smile:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
p*ssy age in dog years.
wat6rr.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is more complicated than a lot of dudes think. The women get that dead in the eyes look b/c they tryin to be something they not, namely either one of two extremes: emotionally stoic slut or lil Miss Susie Homemaker.

But what men don't understand or want to admit to is that there are PLENTY of chicks who can take a million dikks and look like Ariana Grande. Just as innocent and youthful. Would never suspect. That's how dudes get played. Thinking sluts got a certain look.

If a woman has an extremely high sex drive and desire for sex with multiple partners, it doesn't take the same toil on her as a woman who is trying to be edgy and cool and "empowered" by cheaply imitating a caricature of how they think men fukk.

It's not being true to who you are or fighting yourself that wears you out. Not the sex. Some chicks are being worn out from disappointment and heartbreak and trying to keep up pretenses instead of just enjoying their lives. It's the unnecessary stress.

And THAT can come from hundreds of dikks or just one dikk...
Or did we forget about those studies about married women damn near pushing daisies. I've seen some happily married chicks who been taking the same mediocre dikk for years, four kids, sacrificed hopes and dreams, getting taken for granted with the same dead ass disillusioned look in their eyes as a crack hoe.

Life is rarely as cut and dry as some of you autistic-lite motherfukkers want it to be. (I say that with all the love in my heart.)

Amber Rose looks grrrrrreat!
Rihanna looks fantastic!
Gabrielle Union looks amazing!
Draya looks awesome.

Correlation ain't causation peeps! The way for women to stay young is to live their lives free from
the expectations of others. Laugh a LOT. And be true to themselves and their hearts. And stop listening to idiots.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is more complicated than a lot of dudes think. The women get that dead in the eyes look b/c they tryin to be something they not, namely either one of two extremes: emotionally stoic slut or lil Miss Susie Homemaker.

But what men don't understand or want to admit to is that there are PLENTY of chicks who can take a million dikks and look like Ariana Grande. Just as innocent and youthful. Would never suspect. That's how dudes get played. Thinking sluts got a certain look.

If a woman has an extremely high sex drive and desire for sex with multiple partners, it doesn't take the same toil on her as a woman who is trying to be edgy and cool and "empowered" by cheaply imitating a caricature of how they think men fukk.

It's not being true to who you are or fighting yourself that wears you out. Not the sex. Some chicks are being worn out from disappointment and heartbreak and trying to keep up pretenses instead of just enjoying their lives. It's the unnecessary stress.

And THAT can come from hundreds of dikks or just one dikk...
Or did we forget about those studies about married women damn near pushing daisies. I've seen some happily married chicks who been taking the same mediocre dikk for years, four kids, sacrificed hopes and dreams, getting taken for granted with the same dead ass disillusioned look in their eyes as a crack hoe.

Life is rarely as cut and dry as some of you autistic-lite motherfukkers want it to be. (I say that with all the love in my heart.)

Amber Rose looks grrrrrreat!
Rihanna looks fantastic!
Gabrielle Union looks amazing!
Draya looks awesome.

Correlation ain't causation peeps! The way for women to stay young is to live their lives free from
the expectations of others. Laugh a LOT. And be true to themselves and their hearts. And stop listening to idiots.
homegirl you not a person to most nikkas ha

you gotta understand most men think & deal with y'all like you're aliens

all the natural sense cats should have be flying out the window when it comes to the matter of some pie ha

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I worked for a principal at a school in Georgia that was rumored to be an entire hoe.

She was like 53 years old and was shytting on chicks half her age. Never wanted to get married b/c she was in the six figure bracket. Heard she was fukking some rich married millionaire or something.

But she looked so good that the males in the school used to joke that she was snatching nikkas souls to keep her youthful appearance.:deadmanny::bryan: They called that bytch a succubus...:russ: