When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The more dudes that leave their imprint in a woman, the more psychologically damaged she gets.

Women hate hearing this.

But men aren’t free from things either...sex creates a bond and when you do that with someone you are intermingling on a spiritual level and exposing yourself to all the foul things that they are spiritually polluted with. That part goes both ways.

Bible tells us not to do this stuff, there are obvious repercussions such as STD, abortion...but there are other more deep and damaging repercussions on a spiritual level which mainstream denies even exists.

Women are more damaged by that lifestyle than men. Maybe it’s because Eve gave herself to the serpent and therefore women are harshly punished for this sin (as is the case with child’s birth).

Okay breh you know your body better than I. If you feel that having sex with you and other men literally deteriorates the quality of life for women I believe you and appreciate your honesty.

I would personally never have sex with a man who thinks of himself as a parasite but they truth is the truth. TY

Only on thecoli will men shyt on themselves to shyt on women lol

This guy said it pretty well...
Yes, as a man I know how toxic we can be to women.
Ain't no shame in telling the truth.
You think just because I'm a man, I dnt tell my nieces to watch out for boys/men...
Ofcourse i tell them that cause fukking with all kindza dudes will fukk u up.
I mean, I'm thinking this is common knowledge lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This guy said it pretty well...
Yes, as a man I know how toxic we can be to women.
Ain't no shame in telling the truth.
You think just because I'm a man, I dnt tell my nieces to watch out for boys/men...
Ofcourse i tell them that cause fukking with all kindza dudes will fukk u up.
I mean, I'm thinking this is common knowledge lol

:blessed:
Finally one of you admits it. I'm saving this. lol

You're brothers just spent pages trying to state otherwise but I am glad you are just putting it out there.

So men are toxic to women, sucking the soul out of each women they lay with. All this time I thought it was life experiences taking a toll on women but now I know it was just from dealing with men. So the only woman who truly winning are those who are celibate and gold star lesbians.

:wow: What a world. Feminism was right. lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:
Finally one of you admits it. I'm saving this. lol

You're brothers just spent pages trying to state otherwise but I am glad you are just putting it out there.

So men are toxic to women, sucking the soul out of each women they lay with. All this time I thought it was life experiences taking a toll on women but now I know it was just from dealing with men. So the only woman who truly winning are those who are celibate and gold star lesbians.

:wow: What a world. Feminism was right. lol
:wtb:

Lol.. No... you cant go fukk a wild amount of nikkaz... get physically and emotionally run down... and then blame men for that.
That's not how that works, sis.
Feminism... Slut walk.. live ur best life or whatever the fukk, will have u miserable. But those lifestyles are a womens choice.

U could easily just choose 1 good man and be happy :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:wtb:

Lol.. No... you cant go fukk a wild amount of nikkaz... get physically and emotionally run down... and then blame men for that.
That's not how that works, sis.
Feminism... Slut walk.. live ur best life or whatever the fukk, will have u miserable. But those lifestyles are a womens choice.

U could easily just choose 1 good man and be happy :manny:

The premise of the thread is that women get ruined by having sex with men "after a certain #." It's not something I believe personally but you all seem to really believe you that you're dikk has the magic power to ruin women so I'm playing devil's advocate and arguing out exactly your toxicity is dished out.

You have already admitted that men in general are (sexually) toxic to women which is why you caution those you love.

I get it. My question is : If, as you admit, men are sexually toxic to women would it not be better to just avoid men sexually all together? I mean yes you can choose one but men often cheat or relationships just don't work out. That is the outcome for the majority of relationships. So rather than getting ran through via "relationships" is it not sexual healthier to avoid the risk all together to maintain sexual purity?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The premise of the thread is that women get ruined by having sex with men "after a certain #." It's not something I believe personally but you all seem to really believe you that you're dikk has the magic power to ruin women so I'm playing devil's advocate and arguing out exactly your toxicity is dished out.

You have already admitted that men in general are (sexually) toxic to women which is why you caution those you love.

I get it. My question is : If, as you admit, men are sexually toxic to women would it not be better to just avoid men sexually all together? I mean yes you can choose one but men often cheat or relationships just don't work out. That is the outcome for the majority of relationships. So rather than getting ran through via "relationships" is it not sexual healthier to avoid the risk all together to maintain sexual purity?

Ooh ok... I thought u were just kinda playing with that question...
But yea, absolutely.... the same thing with men tho... living a life were u are with a lot of women is harmful to ur life as well...
Not as easily and obviously harmful like it is to women tho...

If someone can somehow manage to not be with anyone, then ofcourse that's better because u dont have anybody else tainting ur life.
But that's impossible for most ppl

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the lifestyle that ages you. The eyes are a window and that's a great indicator, but stress and trauma don't always equate to being "smutted out". Like others said, fast life, repeated heartbreak, constant drama, drugs, alcohol and no spirituality/purpose/accountability usually cause the Larry look in otherwise attractive women

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll really think ya'lls dikks are that toxic? Ya'lls pee pees just drain the life out of women? Destroying us from the inside and slowing infecting us with your poison?

I swear there is a lot of self deprecation in the way ya'll talk about themselves.

No one is looking "ran through" because of your dikk. It's more because of stress, drugs, poor health etc. Get over yourselves or shyt love yourself and your kind enough not to refer to yourselves as blood sucking vampires.

:mjlol:
That lifestyle comes with being sexually promiscuous.

It's really the look of someone that's been through a lot of shyt and hasn't healed.

Men can be spiritually, mentally and emotionally drained too.There is an energy transfer when people are having sex.. especially without condoms. Transferring of fluids, spiritual energy, taking on someone else's negative energy or demons etc.

But to say there isn't a physiological change when one becomes sexually promiscuous.. is just wrong.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've already argued the point with better people. You haven't made any point that I haven't already successfully addressed. I like how ya'll keep proving my point by comparing yourself to toxic substances. And I have absolutely no intention of having any further exchange than this with you. Good day

“BETTER PEOPLE”

THEM PROSTITUTE SNAPS IS REAL, HUH?

I SEE WHICH SIDE U ON AND ITS QUITE OBVIOUS WHY. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ooh ok... I thought u were just kinda playing with that question...
But yea, absolutely.... the same thing with men tho... living a life were u are with a lot of women is harmful to ur life as well...
Not as easily and obviously harmful like it is to women tho...

If someone can somehow manage to not be with anyone, then ofcourse that's better because u dont have anybody else tainting ur life.
But that's impossible for most ppl

That lifestyle comes with being sexually promiscuous.

It's really the look of someone that's been through a lot of shyt and hasn't healed.

Men can be spiritually, mentally and emotionally drained too.There is an energy transfer when people are having sex.. especially without condoms. Transferring of fluids, spiritual energy, taking on someone else's negative energy or demons etc.

But to say there isn't a physiological change when one becomes sexually promiscuous.. is just wrong.

I think I've discussed this topic in nauseam at this point. Thanks for the chat. Going to enjoy my Saturday. Have a great day guys.

“BETTER PEOPLE”

THEM PROSTITUTE SNAPS IS REAL, HUH?

I SEE WHICH SIDE U ON AND ITS QUITE OBVIOUS WHY. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

You sound hurt. Lol Stop quoting me in these threads and we won't have to keep going through this.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think I've discussed this topic in nauseam at this point. Thanks for the chat. Going to enjoy my Saturday. Have a great day guys.

You sound hurt. Lol Stop quoting me in these threads and we won't have to keep going through this.

I CAN NEVER BE HURT BY YOUR KIND

I USED TO BE THE ONE RUNNIN THRU YA’LL AND TELLIN U EVERYTHING WOULD BE JUST FINE..

:skip: