When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What the fukk is an Ambassador of Thickness?
xWuigmm.png

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's the eroding effects of having spiritual soul ties with a plethora of broken men combined with the mental/emotional anguish of not being attached to a powerful man as she ages.

A woman who is "out chea" for a long period of time can't hide that energy. It permeates their whole entire being. Of course, a thirsty ass nikka can't tell or don't gaf, but a man on his game can feel that dejected energy instantly.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What the ukk is an Ambassador of Thickness?
xWuigmm.png

Clearly Its Me Bruh :dahell: I been here for a Lil bit, I pop in, lurk, dap, post sometimes, and sometimes I make threads.... they usually get ignored but I still make em tho :pachaha:

I'm not for women's foolishness but this is an incel dap fishing post.

Nah, I actually saw a pic of broad I used to think was badder back in the day and shawty looked washed and she is known for gettin round... thats where this thought came from.

Erbody not concerned bout daps bruh

Last edited:
Daps
LOL @ FEMALES WHO TRY TO PLAY IT DOWN

UNDERESTIMATE THE RESULTS OF GIVING UP YOUR MIND, BODY N SOUL TO A NUMBER OF PEOPLE BRODIES

The more dudes that leave their imprint in a woman, the more psychologically damaged she gets.

Women hate hearing this.

But men aren’t free from things either...sex creates a bond and when you do that with someone you are intermingling on a spiritual level and exposing yourself to all the foul things that they are spiritually polluted with. That part goes both ways.

Bible tells us not to do this stuff, there are obvious repercussions such as STD, abortion...but there are other more deep and damaging repercussions on a spiritual level which mainstream denies even exists.

Women are more damaged by that lifestyle than men. Maybe it’s because Eve gave herself to the serpent and therefore women are harshly punished for this sin (as is the case with child’s birth).

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, if you can't tell the physical effects that harlotry on a woman's spirit then I doubt you've had the experience you claim to have in your original post. Thus you should stfu!

:manny:
And get a little more experience understand your belt.

:dame:

Physical effects in the spirit? Can you logically explain what that sentence means?

As for the rest of the thread, eyes are Windows to the soul.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more dudes that leave their imprint in a woman, the more psychologically damaged she gets.

Women hate hearing this.

But men aren’t free from things either...sex creates a bond and when you do that with someone you are intermingling on a spiritual level and exposing yourself to all the foul things that they are spiritually polluted with. That part goes both ways.

Bible tells us not to do this stuff, there are obvious repercussions such as STD, abortion...but there are other more deep and damaging repercussions on a spiritual level which mainstream denies even exists.

Women are more damaged by that lifestyle than men. Maybe it’s because Eve gave herself to the serpent and therefore women are harshly punished for this sin (as is the case with child’s birth).

Eve did not 'give herself' to the snake. He talked her into eating a fruit that gave knowledge she wasnt ready for.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Overly arched eyebrows

animal print

weird hair color

big ass hoop earrings

Blew out upper lip mouth area from having big dikks in her mouth

Multiple piercings

Tattoos either sleeves wrist tramp stamps hips stomach butt cheeks

Has no real desire for real conversation until something sexual comes up.

A yorkie

The fundamentals....