When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ya'll really think ya'lls dikks are that toxic? Ya'lls pee pees just drain the life out of women? Destroying us from the inside and slowing infecting us with your poison?

I swear there is a lot of self deprecation in the way ya'll talk about themselves.

No one is looking "ran through" because of your dikk. It's more because of stress, drugs, poor health etc. Get over yourselves or shyt love yourself and your kind enough not to refer to yourselves as blood sucking vampires.

:mjlol:
i wouldnt say its specifically the dudes joint that is toxic, but ppl thats into metaphysics would argue that sex is an exchange of energy and women are naturally greater recievers of energy

so if a chick sleeps with countless aint shyt dudes and recieves all their energy and that negative energy stays wit her...i dont think its far fetched for that to over time take a toll on that womans spirit and by extent her overall appearence :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ya'll really think ya'lls dikks are that toxic? Ya'lls pee pees just drain the life out of women? Destroying us from the inside and slowing infecting us with your poison?

I swear there is a lot of self deprecation in the way ya'll talk about themselves.

No one is looking "ran through" because of your dikk. It's more because of stress, drugs, poor health etc. Get over yourselves or shyt love yourself and your kind enough not to refer to yourselves as blood sucking vampires.

:mjlol:

Not true :usure:

giphy.gif

:troll::troll: lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ur arguing with an ex stripper. She’s of that lot that OP is speaking on. Hence the back & forth.

I’ve been told I have those eyes, but I’ve seen and done a lot of shyt.Hopefully my heart hasnt turned cold. It’s a struggle:wow:
Half the people in your country fukk for the price of a 20 minute Lyft ride. Your whole culture centers around hoeing. :deadmanny: I can't imagine how many WM nut on your little fetus face before you came out of your mom breh. That's why you can't keep words about selling sex out ya mouth. You were literally bred to be nut in and on. Your projecting is wild hilarious. I make a honest living and I don't sell sex of any kind. You're 3rd world trash. When you're from a country that's GDP doesn't depend on how many money shots ya'll can achieve in a year holla at me. Until then feliz navidad.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Life can beat you down period. I've been in the DC dating game for years now (from 18 to 29) and you'll see women go from being excited about dating and meeting dudes to becoming bitter and desperate with fail after fail.

At 23 they like "I love being single and dating, I only date men 6'3 with a masters and 100K job, I'm eating out here girl :jawalrus:"
By 30 they like "Just cuz I'm single, doesn't mean I wanna be single, just means the dating pool is wack :mjcry:, I'm open to dating a 5'4 nikka with a baby mama as long as he treats me right" :mjlol:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Half the people in your country fukk for the price of a 20 minute Lyft ride. Your whole culture centers around hoeing. :deadmanny: I can't imagine how many WM nut on your little fetus face before you came out of your mom breh. That's why you can't keep words about selling sex out ya mouth. You were literally bred to be nut in and on. Your projecting is wild hilarious. I make a honest live and I don't sell sex of any kind. You're 3rd world trash. When you're from a country that's GDP doesn't depend on how many money shots ya'll can achieve in a year holla at me. Until then feliz navidad.

Why do u make fun of sex workers when u urself are a self admitted retired sex worker (ex stripper)? That makes no sense

Are u ashamed of that industry u was apart of?

Legit question

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Half the people in your country fukk for the price of a 20 minute Lyft ride. Your whole culture centers around hoeing. :deadmanny: I can't imagine how many WM nut on your little fetus face before you came out of your mom breh. That's why you can't keep words about selling sex out ya mouth. You were literally bred to be nut in and on. Your projecting is wild hilarious. I make a honest live and I don't sell sex of any kind. You're 3rd world trash. When you're from a country that's GDP doesn't depend on how many money shots ya'll can achieve in a year holla at me. Until then feliz navidad.

Why do u make fun of sex workers when u urself are a self admitted retired sex worker (ex stripper)? That makes no sense

Are u ashamed of that industry u was apart of?

Legit question

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yes I am a woman and my occupation is stripper.

Hell yes I am underrated. I be coming with that fire! :whoo: But I don't get the love I should b/c 1. I am a woman 2. I am stripper 3. I empty wallets :pachaha:

But people do hit me up in PM-land and tell me how much they value my option or like me as a posters. That always brightens my day. :obama:

Now y’all see why she was fighting her stance so hard @Young Buck @JOHN.KOOL :yeshrug:

Pearl , it’s time for you to grow up.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Now y’all see why she was fighting her stance so hard @Young Buck @JOHN.KOOL :yeshrug:

Pearl , it’s time for you to grow up.

Umm you stay talking shyt about me putting me down; lying, making up shyt, throwing tantrums But now you wanna pretend like you have a civil conversation You're a nasty and hateful person. If you mind your business we'd never communicate. How about you grow up and take your own advice. Keep it moving and keep your weak opinion to your fake self.

PS
You'll get the standard response from on out

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Umm you stay talking shyt about me putting me down; lying, making up shyt, throwing tantrums But now you wanna pretend like you have a civil conversation You're a nasty and hateful person. If you mind your business we'd never communicate. How about you grow up and take your own advice. Keep it moving and keep your weak opinion to your fake self.

PS
You'll get the standard response from on out
You know what, I’ma be the bigger person and let it go since you can’t do it yourself (sad part is ur older than me). I’ll pray for you. Maybe one day you’ll grow up and get over your delusion.

Respectfully:king:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
*cue old thread on pieces of sperm/DNA from multiple men taking hold into the vaginal cavity, meaning women take on the multiple personalities of the men they fuucked raw..............ALLEGEDLY.*

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's the eroding effects of having spiritual soul ties with a plethora of broken men combined with the mental/emotional anguish of not being attached to a powerful man as she ages.

A woman who is "out chea" for a long period of time can't hide that energy. It permeates their whole entire being. Of course, a thirsty ass nikka can't tell or don't gaf, but a man on his game can feel that dejected energy instantly.

What do you think makes a man broken? We throw around this term loosely but there's no clear characteristics aside from the obvious (eg addictions, obvious mental health issues, etc). Been thinking about this more after seeing the Puff video.