When a woman Gets Ran Thru & Used up what changes specifically about her appearance?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that’s your interpretation which takes the words used as very literal.

Eve was tempted by the Serpent to eat the forbidden fruit...

The Serpent is the devil, he deceived Eve into having sex with him and their progeny was Cain. Cain was not the son of Adam, Abel was. Cain’s father told him to kill Abel. Descendants of Cain are alive today, they know who they are, they know who their father is, and dedicate their lives to destroying Christianity.

Eve committed the original sin which was the first sin on earth. This is a major key in understanding the core psychology of a woman today.

This exposes a fundamental truth about ALL WOMEN. They are easily deceived, not smart, should not be allowed to make significant decisions in life. Their role as created was to serve the husband. This is the natural way God created things and therefore the best way to do things. Feminism and all that $hit is demonic in its root.
False

You touched on it youself. The physical body is nothing but a garment for the spirit. Anyone who is a good judge of character can look at someone's physical appearance and have a good idea of their temperment.

My point was the spirit is NOT physical so there can be NO PHYSICAL effects on the spirit ONLY SPIRITUAL effects. That's why the statement made no sense to me. Bad logic or bad English

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
We are energy this is facts anyone denying this is just ignorant ( go read some Einstein or quantum physics).

If you having raw one night stands with random people you sharing energy with them, that don't necessarily means it's bad energy, but most of y'all lust for whores so :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Hair lank. sunken sad eyes. teeth losing the shine, no longer positive about herself, bad tempered.
I knew a crazy girl. my type. big eyes, nice hair, nice lips, 11/10 body, ok face.
The girl was crazy though and too much for me.
We kept in touch and over the course of that 10 years I slowed down and she kept smoking, drinking, partying and splffing day-in day-out.. Come to see ten years later she has lost that shine.
She has gone from my perfect woman appearance wise to someone at the other end of the scale.
It's sad really.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
False

My point was the spirit is NOT physical so there can be NO PHYSICAL effects on the spirit ONLY SPIRITUAL effects. That's why the statement made no sense to me. Bad logic or bad English
Or perhaps poor interpretation on your part. And yes, our physical action have a very real effect on our spiritual being. It's up to you to decide what is figurative and what is literal with my statement. I don't see anyone else wrestling with that distinction.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll really think ya'lls dikks are that toxic? Ya'lls pee pees just drain the life out of women? Destroying us from the inside and slowing infecting us with your poison?

I swear there is a lot of self deprecation in the way ya'll talk about themselves.

No one is looking "ran through" because of your dikk. It's more because of stress, drugs, poor health etc. Get over yourselves or shyt love yourself and your kind enough not to refer to yourselves as blood sucking vampires.

:mjlol:

Surely this is low quality posting?

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If too any men ruin a woman it means men are toxic to women. Things that are good for you don't ruin you.

:manny:

Water is good for you, drink too much and see what happens tho. Most things are actually only good for you in the correct amounts and an excess is usually harmful.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Water is good for you, drink too much and see what happens tho. Most things are actually only good for you in the correct amounts and an excess is usually harmful.

But in this case, since you all apparently leave been toxic energy you wouldn't be considered healthy in the first place.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But in this case, since you all apparently leave been toxic energy you wouldn't be considered healthy in the first place.

Errr no, it is you who introduced this idea of 'toxic energy', once again read my post that included the water example. Your reaching and your not doing a very good job at it either.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Errr no, it is you who introduced this idea of 'toxic energy', once again read my post that included the water example. Your reaching and your not doing a very good job at it either.

First and foremost the argument is that men aren't toxic with women breh.

Your trying to argue a sarcastic point. But if you wanna run with it the premise is that too many men drain the life out of women too the point they look rundown ie every time you lay with a different man he is taking your life energy. Something that is good for you doesn't take something vital like life energy. Your water comparison doesn't match up. Water doesn't take life energy.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost the argument is that men aren't toxic with women breh.

Your trying to argue a sarcastic point. But if you wanna run with it the premise is that too many men drain the life out of women too the point they look rundown ie every time you lay with a different man he is taking your life energy. Something that is good for you doesn't take something vital like life energy. Your water comparison doesn't match up. Water doesn't take life energy.

Way too much water can kill you. If killing you isn't 'taking your life energy' then wtf is?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Way too much water can kill you. If killing you isn't 'taking your life energy' then wtf is?

Everytime you drink water it takes away your life energy? Because apparently everytime a woman lays with a man he is sucking life energy up. Unless that's the case it doesn't equate

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing changes you just lose interest/attraction to them but a new dude who doesn't know them will still save them until he gets tired