What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Daps
So now it's bad to season beef as well as cook it fully. Crackas did a number on ya'll nikkas.
z2W.gif

There’s a difference between beef and steak. Seasoning a pot roast is not the same as seasoning a steak. It’s about the cut of the meat.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like medium well personally.. a little pink adds flavor.

i don't eat that nasty ass rare shyt. we invented fire for a reason, that raw shyt is for the animals.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That’s some nikka shyt. You might as well eat a hamburger. Imagine buying an expensive steak and not being able to taste the natural flavor
:scust:

Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:

this c00n ass nikka @Coronavirus needs to see this

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My mama used to eat well done steaks her whole life. We convinced her one time to eat a medium steak and she was :mindblown: and hasn't looked back since. She is mad at her self for waiting so long.

I usually get medium well because that's what my parents get. I think I tired medium once a while back and it was too chewy. Will try medium again.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There’s a difference between beef and steak. Seasoning a pot roast is not the same as seasoning a steak. It’s about the cut of the meat.
That don't make no kinds of sense. You smart enough to season the other parts of the cow but not the steak or ribs? WTF I done had both my nikka. And still don't get the hype. I done had meat straight from the source watched it get slaughter, smoked and served.