What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Lol or we could just admit our parents overcooked our food and you can tell the difference once you compare and begin adulting on your own. :manny:

I don't agree with the narrative that well done meat is leather and all that other shyt. :manny:
Best most tender steak I ever had was well done steak grilled by some africans
we been seasoning and grilling our meat thru for millennia, enjoy that bland ass raw meat hyping up the flavor of blood and juices tho :dead:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
1080x1920_-blog_body_2.jpg

Medium well is the only logical choice for a black American dining out imo.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Nothing really but some (somewhat most) ppl feel like if you're cooking a steak until it's grey (well done) you're potentially ruining a good cut of beef. Also if dining out you're implying (whether you intended to or not) that you don't trust the cook...that's why chefs at restaurant sometimes scoff at customers ordering well done steaks for those two reasons.

Eat your steak however, bruh :yeshrug:.

I personally like mines medium/medium well.

I've never heard anybody shame medium well orders... usually only well done steak orders get bad rep by most.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I like my steak like I prefer my tri-tip. That shyt is gunna be medium well/well done or tossed in the fukking trash.

And neither taste like ground beef if they are well done. I question peoples palates who say as much.

or you could just toss it in the oven for 3 more minutes

:dahell: