What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about medium rare..

Medium is perfect after you let it rest for about 10 minutes after its brought out.. it will be very tender after this..

If you want a tender and well done steak, you must slow cook it. That cannot be done at a restaurant. So if you're eating a well done steak, you're chewing on a leather belt..

Asante

All Star
Daps
Old black folk say a lot of dumb shyt that isn’t true

That shyt is true though. No matter how good a medium steak is when I eat it, I cannot hold that shyt in my stomach for more an hour. Never does that happen with a well done steak. This is when I eating meat (fish only now) 3 years ago.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The value of a steak is determined by the fat marbling. (fat adds flavor and tenderness)The more marbling , the more expensive the steak. Overcooking it defeats the purpose of buying an expensive steak because you melt off all the fat.

Therefore by eating a well done steak you are basically turning an expensive piece of meat into a hamburger.
Hamburger is cheaper than steak, meaning you wasted your money.
It's basically just math, not even a matter of taste. If you think that's cac shyt you prolly c00ning.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The value of a steak is determined by the fat marbling. (fat adds flavor and tenderness)The more marbling , the more expensive the steak. Overcooking it defeats the purpose of buying an expensive steak because you melt off all the fat.

Therefore by eating a well done steak you are basically turning an expensive piece of meat into a hamburger.
Hamburger is cheaper than steak, meaning you wasted your money.
It's basically just math, not even a matter of taste. If you think that's cac shyt you prolly c00ning.
Though with an A5 wagyu you can cook it a bit more, as the marbling makes the chances of turning it into a tough piece of leather lower

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:
Lol or we could just admit our parents overcooked our food and you can tell the difference once you compare and begin adulting on your own. :manny: