What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That's the worst shyt, makes it obvious in a restaurant that you are not a steak eater. like putting ketchup on it.
Same as a person who orders a fine whiskey then asks for soda to chase it with. Like nikka just stick to strawberry daquiris.

cacs got u brainwashed that u afraid to eat the food what u want at a restaurant that you’re paying :mjlol:

Daps
I don't agree with the narrative that well done meat is leather and all that other shyt. :manny:
Best most tender steak I ever had was well done steak grilled by some africans
we been seasoning and grilling our meat thru for millennia, enjoy that bland ass raw meat hyping up the flavor of blood and juices tho :dead:

Yeah that's another thing, steak is seasoned to perfection so most people would prefer if well done. I don't like eating steaks at cac restaurants but I like steaks from Somali, afghan, restaurants

Steak with some rice on the side :banderas:

Daps
cacs got u brainwashed that u afraid to eat the food what u want at a restaurant that you’re paying :mjlol:

Lmao yeah fine dining is very eurocentric and classist. European food is seen as ~classier and finer whereas non white ethnic food is seen as cheap and "takeout" "hole in the wall" etc.

Meanwhile, it's just..... Food. :heh:

& I am sorry but European food is so nasty to me just yuck,:huhldup:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Well done just takes a long time to cook and in a restaraunt its the last thing to order if your in a rush. You would think people understand that but they dont. A thick cut of steak can take 20 minutes to be cooked well done, which means 25 to 30 to get to your table.

Medium well is the best to me, still some red but the steak itself is cooked. With sauteed onions and mushrooms :eat:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Well Done is amazing. Fukk what nikkas talking about. Stop hanging around cacs. They eat bloody steaks. I be fukking Texas Roadhouse up.

Truth...I do well done or medium well...if you eating steak that is tough and chewy...you eating shytting cuts of meat.. you can eat a well done Rib Eye and that bytch still juicy bc it has fat marbled into the meat..stop eating them 5 dollar bullshyt chuck steak

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The value of a steak is determined by the fat marbling. (fat adds flavor and tenderness)The more marbling , the more expensive the steak. Overcooking it defeats the purpose of buying an expensive steak because you melt off all the fat.

Therefore by eating a well done steak you are basically turning an expensive piece of meat into a hamburger.
Hamburger is cheaper than steak, meaning you wasted your money.
It's basically just math, not even a matter of taste. If you think that's cac shyt you prolly c00ning.
Should you marinate a well marbled steak?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'd be a lie if I said I don't give someone the :picard: when they order a well done steak.

the only person ill ever eat a well done steak from is my mother. shes like the only person i know that can do it and its still moist and flavorful

but ill never go to a restaurant and order well done..esp an actual steakhouse

my lady is on that welldone shyt so i refuse to take her to steakhouses

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I can respect medium-well I guess, but if you're cooking steak well done you're wasting a piece of meat.
As a kid, my dad would get cheap ass steaks, pan fry them way too hot, turn them into shoe leather. :martin:
Also, Donald Trump likes his steak well-done. :mjpls:

Should you marinate a well marbled steak?
No. Let it get to room temp, salt + pepper that's it, maybe olive oil.
Just make a sauce instead of a marinade.

Last edited: