What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
You missed out in Buenos Aires. Those Argentines do know thier way around a b good steak.

I was getting it medium rare.

That's what my people where telling me. I'm just scared because I got messed up pretty bad once on vacation. Now I just get the local dishes but if it is some type of meat it gotta be fully cooked.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah. Maybe that's what ya'll cacs and bougie nikkas do. It's a whole process to seasoning beef that takes at miminum 24 hours to season. But I done seen nikkas take longer to cook pork/beef ribs.
I bet you use A1 too.

:hhh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
If you like them like that, then nothing is wrong with it.

You'd probably like it more if it was less cooked, though.

Daps
Hell nah. Maybe that's what ya'll cacs and bougie nikkas do. It's a whole process to seasoning beef that takes at miminum 24 hours to season. But I done seen nikkas take longer to cook pork/beef ribs.

A good cut of steak doesn’t need to be marinated. Salt, pepper, butter, garlic in the pan if you’re cooking on the stove. Maybe some Worcestershire if you absolutely need something.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A good cut of steak doesn’t need to be marinated. Salt, pepper, butter, garlic in the pan if you’re cooking on the stove. Maybe some Worcestershire if you absolutely need something.
So now it's bad to season beef as well as cook it fully. Crackas did a number on ya'll nikkas.
z2W.gif