What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
"They didn’t cook their food in Europe. Even they themselves will show you when they were living up there in caves, they were knocking animals in the head and eating the raw meat. They were eating raw meat, raw food. They still like it raw today. You watch them go in a restaurant, they say, ‘Give me a steak rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ And then you run in and say, ‘Give me one rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ You don’t do it because that’s the way you like it; you’re just imitating them, you’re copying, you’re trying to be like that man. But when you act like yourself, you say, ‘Make mine well done.’ You like cooked food, because you’ve been cooking a long time; but they haven’t been cooking so long—it wasn’t too long ago that they knew what fire was. This is true" - Malcom X

537a6108745d7.image.jpg

Yeah, Brother Malcolm was on some bullshyt right here.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:ohlawd:

Now into my mid 30s, I can't believe how I fronted on mushrooms for most of my life. I used to just tolerate them, same with spinach, squash and zucchini.

Now... :cook::eat::eat::eat:
I got hip to mushrooms my mid 20s. Was visiting my sister in and she was busy doing something so I decided to explore Minny and get lunch myself. Ordered the pot roast and didn’t notice it had mushrooms or else I probably wouldn’t have ordered it. The mushrooms made the meal. I put mushrooms into as much as I can now.

Saturday on some drunk shyt I had already ate an hour prior but I wanted more lol. Put some bacon in the open along with slices of mushrooms all over the tray. I was like “I wonder if the bacon grease is gonna infuse and help cook with the mushrooms and make them that much better...I mean it makes sense :lupe:

nikka I was right! :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Thats the problem right there. You eating low quality steaks. I'd eat a Texas roadhouse steak well done too just to be sure I don't get chlamydia.

Get you some top quality beef and get it cooked medium. If they cook it right it won't be bloody and warm in the center. Only seasoning you need is salt and pepper :blessed:

The more fat on the steak the more it should be cooked
:dead:

And yeah all I ever season my steaks with is salt n pepper unless I’m doing a marinade. I have a NY strip in the freezer. Y’all making me consider somethin

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The value of a steak is determined by the fat marbling. (fat adds flavor and tenderness)The more marbling , the more expensive the steak. Overcooking it defeats the purpose of buying an expensive steak because you melt off all the fat.

Therefore by eating a well done steak you are basically turning an expensive piece of meat into a hamburger.
Hamburger is cheaper than steak, meaning you wasted your money.
It's basically just math, not even a matter of taste. If you think that's cac shyt you prolly c00ning.
Restaurant owners are known for maintaining a batch of cheap steaks strictly for customers who order expensive cuts of steaks well done. They figure the customers won't know the difference anyway.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any restaurant really. There is really no reason to waste your quality steaks on some retarded person who orders it well done. I served in a somewhat upscale restaurant and the chefs would laugh whenever someone ordered their shyt well done. In fact everyone would laugh lol.

And what is funny people who order well done steaks drown it in steak sauce lol.