What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It goes down easier when it's red, but that shyt gives me the runs. My granny said a long time ago that only white people can eat that shyt, but black people would get sick. She said this waay before the discovery of wide spread Neanderthal genes in non Africans
:pachaha:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Thats the problem right there. You eating low quality steaks. I'd eat a Texas roadhouse steak well done too just to be sure I don't get chlamydia.

Get you some top quality beef and get it cooked medium. If they cook it right it won't be bloody and warm in the center. Only seasoning you need is salt and pepper :blessed:

The more fat on the steak the more it should be cooked
Look at this tap dancing nikka. I bet your cac friends are so proud of you.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
if the wind blow too hard it'll rock most y'all jaws

the cool breeze would leave you out cold

y'all wasn't raised off bullet.proof steaks ha

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It goes down easier when it's red, but that shyt gives me the runs. My granny said a long time ago that only white people can eat that shyt, but black people would get sick. She said this waay before the discovery of wide spread Neanderthal genes in non Africans.

Where-the-hominids-roamed_450.png

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Look at this tap dancing nikka. I bet your cac friends are so proud of you.
Get your money up and you'll understand.

It really shocks me sometimes at how ignorant people can be and proudly show it. I guess you eat whatever scraps massa throw to you huh? You see black people eating steak not cooked well done and be like
mUV.gif

"you can't eat yo food like massa. Massa said we's only posta eat well done scraps."

Get your ignorant ass outta here breh

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
It's funny to me all these people saying only white people eat steak like that when a lot of Africans eat raw meat. If you've been to an Ethiopian restaurant you had to have seen kitfo.

I get where you're coming from, but I avoid that too. Same with uncooked sushi.

Tibs though :ahh:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I grew up eating well done at home so I never liked steak as a kid. Got put on to medium rare and have been rocking with it ever since.

I never liked travelling either as a kid though. I thought travelling meant sleeping in some random relatives house with no air conditioning. Took my first trip alone right after high school and never looked back.
shyt was like discovering a whole new world