What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My mom took me out to ted turner's steak house last year for my bday

She ordered a stean medium

When she cut into it she saw pink and tolf them to go microwave it

I inmediately hit the:gucci: :snoop:

And took a piece before they took it back(it was spectacular)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:manny: If white people are right about something, I'm not gonna ignore it just because they're white.

:deadrose:

Ya'll been on the coli too long. :mjlol:
its food, if you enjoyed it and its edible theres no reason to switch up. What you experienced is conformity, "everyone agrees with them so it must be right" humans aren't aware of this fact for some reason.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Imagine caring about how another person likes their food. Never understood this with steak. People get personally offended when you don't like your steak how they like it.

However you want your food cooked, get it

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Eat a steak how you like it. Medium is my temp but it was a time when well done was all I knew as well.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You guys do know all the blood is drained in steak meat? The red is hemoglobin not blood. Btw go ahead an order a well done steak at a real steak house. You will be given the oldest meat in the fridge due to the fact your about to eat a well done steak with no flavor and dry as shyt.
Any restaurant really. There is really no reason to waste your quality steaks on some retarded person who orders it well done. I served in a somewhat upscale restaurant and the chefs would laugh whenever someone ordered their shyt well done. In fact everyone would laugh lol.