What's wrong with being lusted over

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
They try and shame us for being sexual objects but at the end of the day, we're all just animals. Don't let this Amerikkkan honkee tell u shyt. They reduce us to LABELS because they know how great we truly are!!!

All my Mandingo wielding BUCKS, slang that pipe all day everyday!!!! :salute:
All my Jezebel donked-out, DSL-Having QUEENS, throw that sweet juicy p*ssy back!!!!:ahh:

Don't let Mr. Charlie confuse you. We are regal and just because this worthless cac has an innate yearning to correct their failed genepool by getting our melanin doesn't mean that is OUR PROBLEM. We are far more than lust objects but just like EVERYTHING ELSE, we do that better than anyone else too! :stopitslime:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I can't believe you wrote this as a black man :wow:
It's the truth. These chicks fukk with us for a temporary phase or to get their daddies mad then when that phase passes they marry a white man or man of their race.

If you want to just fukk then you will do well, if that's all you wanna do.

If you try to marry them and not get a divorce down the line then good luck.

I wouldnt try that cuz I know wassup.

Last edited:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So next time a white man tells me he wants to have sex with me and that he always wanted to have sex with a black woman im just going to take that as a compliment and have sex with him.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine these lames getting approached in a club by a thick pawg/Latina

Pawg: hey I love your muscles

Colidude: what :what: how dare you compliment my muscles why not compliment my degree

While we're on the subject where is the line drawn for which fetishes are unacceptable?

Are you a bad person for liking big t*ts? :jbhmm:
Are females scumbags for being attracted to height?:jbhmm:

That fetish shyt is one of those useless things that only women complain/care about.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
White guy can have Brazilian, Arab, Asian and Indian girls lusting after him. It's all good. It's expected :wow:

Black guy has Latina, Arab, Asian, and White girls lusting after him. He's just a piece of meat, a fetish. The self-loathing :wow: That conditioning to always view yourself as trash :wow: Even your conditioning is conditioned :wow:

Tae

All Star
Daps
men want sex
earth shattering news, cacs just utter that ish because some black women validation through tyler and jethro wanting to bed em

It works in reverse too. I have two different black friends who slept white men: one Russian, the other Italian; because they wanted to see if what they say abtou those ethnicities are true. :pachaha:
I just don't operate like that sexually. Maybe its no big deal for those who do. :yeshrug:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
A white women wants to have sex (and nothing else) with a black man and you all jump for joy.

Let @bcrusaderw or @GiGi make a thread like this talking about black women and non black men, and you all go :fire:

I personally don't care for any man who only wants to use me for sex but especially white men given the historical context, so you would think black men would feel the same but :rolleyes:

Daps
I guess there's no shame in it if you know what the deal is. But for me personally being a fetish is a turn off. Nothing like a 50+ tobacco chewing white man staring and winking (gag)
It all boils down to if you're attracted to the person that's fetishizing you

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some times you come across and enlighten and the next so glib.:snoop:
If a white man tells a black woman he's always wanted to have sex a with a black woman because he's heard black women are a freaky in bed and the black woman gets excited and takes his comment as a compliment, I'm sure you would be.....:why:
:manny:Cause I am willing to admit that for most things, there is no strict right or wrong.

I couldn't really care about that happening because I don't know the context. Were the friends? Is this some random dikkhead in a club? Is she the type to typically
accept degrading advances from men?

No, it isn't a compliment, but he may think it is. Imagine the guy has been with 6 white women in his life who were dead fish, and his black coworker one day
comes around on some :ufdup:"Bet you wish you could get a sista, huh? The GOAT women:ohlawd:"

White guy was always intimidated by black women (media messages) but one day gets some liquid courage and utters those words. Once again, variables dictate

intent, even if what he said is ignorant in any context. Imagine im in an all white neighborhood. I say the following term with the same inflection.

"Look at all these white women." Depending on the face

"Look at all these white women:scust:"

or

"Look at all these white women:takedat:" Least you have an idea what I was thinking.

White guy might just be swagless and THOUGHT that was a compliment, and the chick might have just been glad to get some attention(is she slim? Overweight and been lonely for a bit? Whats the variable?) Iunno, your example is valid, but telling me that one lady is fetishizing me for my penis size
and complexion when I have heard much the same things come from the mouths of different types of women....:francis:

Daps
This is actually a pretty good debate :leon: sometimes it's a foot in the door when dealing with females n what happens afterward is up to the guy. Does he feed into the stereotype if being just another big dikk or does he wow her by showing off more of himself and telling her to :camby: when she doesn't appreciate it?

You like being treated like a object?

Sometimes a brotha wants a challenge and other times he wanna play the game on easy mode :manny: