What's wrong with being lusted over

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:yeshrug:Ok, glad we cleared that up. Most people have "objectified" someone for one reason or another. This picking and choosing when to
champion it and when to shame it is stupid.
Champion it or shame it?

I'm for doing neither. It's not something to champion or shame. It's just a fetish. It ain't anything great lol.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Champion it or shame it?

I'm for doing neither. It's not something to champion or shame. It's just a fetish. It ain't anything great lol.
Oh I agree. Which is why I think of it more contextually.

167012261.jpg
A lady sees lance gross, they cant help but see his complexion, his musculature, etc.
I'm sure there are a lot of ladies who would want to date him, and a lot more ladies who would just want to fukk him.

So one kinda lady is enjoying his features, the other is fetishizing him? That is what people (not you) seem to be getting at.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I don't mind that. What I do mind is people being shamed for every little thing. People wanting to have sex with you...wow:shaq2: What a fukking tragedy.

Some times you come across and enlighten and the next so glib.:snoop:
If a white man tells a black woman he's always wanted to have sex a with a black woman because he's heard black women are a freaky in bed and the black woman gets excited and takes his comment as a compliment, I'm sure you would be.....:why:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive already said this before
people like what they like its just that black men are always ostracised

when a female wants her tall dark and hadsome
oh those baby blue eyes
or that spanish accent
salt and pepper hair
beard
bla bla bla

but the moment its a black man all hell breaks loose

ive already said a black man can EAT ANYWHERE in the world, Antarctica, asia, eastern europe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If a white man tells a black woman he's always wanted to have sex a with a black woman because he's heard black women are a freaky in bed and the black woman gets excited and takes his comment as a compliment, I'm sure you would be.....:why:

men want sex
earth shattering news, cacs just utter that ish because some black women validation through tyler and jethro wanting to bed em

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[

We are men not women do you not get that.