What's wrong with being lusted over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime dude steps up with "I love black woman" or "I've always wanted to 'date' a black woman", I give him the :camby: because he is not viewing me as a person equal to him

This is fetishizing, and I thought that this was what the thread was about and I agree with your sentiment..... Now it seems to have switched up to attractive people being sexually attracted to one another... :dahell:

Well no shyt that's gonna be the case regardless of color...... :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is being liked according to a "fetish" disrespect? Besides most people are projecting that fetish crap, only people I ever hear admitting to having fetishes are dudes.

Are you disrespecting women who you approached due to their fat ass/big t*ts?

Can white women and white Latinas have nice bodies? If so, how can you classify that as a fetish?

Do yall nikkas even know what a fetish is?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:tell em.

Asian and Indian dudes probably wish they were fetishes for anyone.

Nail on the fukkin head my dude. No Diss to my Asian brehs but they would throw all the model minority's shyt to be "fetishsized" lol. Numerous documentaries on Asian American trying to change their stereotype to something more manly.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Oh I agree. Which is why I think of it more contextually.

167012261.jpg
A lady sees lance gross, they cant help but see his complexion, his musculature, etc.
I'm sure there are a lot of ladies who would want to date him, and a lot more ladies who would just want to fukk him.

So one kinda lady is enjoying his features, the other is fetishizing him? That is what people (not you) seem to be getting at.
I dont know about all that.

I just wouldn't want to see brothas giving the women who only seeing us for their fetish props if those same dont like the whole thing or respect us lol.

If they dont want the whole thing or respect us then they deserve no props. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nail on the fukkin head my dude. No Diss to my Asian brehs but they would throw all the model minority's shyt to be "fetishsized" lol. Numerous documentaries on Asian American trying to change their stereotype to something more manly.

How many Asian\Indian dudes you know mimicking nikkas? :sas1:

How many Asian\Indian bytches lining up to fukk nikkas? :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
It can be okay at times that females are attracted to you sexually.

The problem is when that's all they want.

When some white girl exclusively calls you up at 2 AM from a blocked number just to see if you wanna fukk, but would :merchant::scust: if you said hey to her in broad daylight.

When you're used to satisfy some curiosity in "is it true what they say?:shaq:" or "I've always wanted to...:takedat:" on some sexual bucket list shyt before she settles down with some guy in IT and never acknowledges your existence. Because if she even mentioned the fact she even associated with a black man- much less fukk one a few times- she'd catch the :deadhorse: in a second.

To some of y'all coli brehs, that's :shaq::blessed: status, but I wouldn't wanna be with someone who'd balk at the thought of me meeting their parents because they would disown her for doing so.

Don't get mad if your p*ssy in private files a false rape charge to save face in front of her friends and family.:ufdup:
Word to Jameis Winston.:mjpls:

I'm :ld: when it comes to interracial dating ("find love wherever you can" is my motto:manny:), but she gotta like me, as well as the sex.
I refuse to be some bytch's Mandingo.:birdman::camby:

Wanna deal with the Black dikk, but not the Black man it's attached to.
:dahell:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can white women and white Latinas have nice bodies? If so, how can you classify that as a fetish?

Do yall nikkas even know what a fetish is?

Do you? Fetishes aren't exclusive to race nor are they typically defined by race. Fetishes are normally attributed to physical attributes/acts. (feet, bondage etc)

So how come when women are into white men it's considered a "preference" but when it's a black man it's a fetish? If I have the definition wrong enlighten me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who says its degrading, she's just being shown love...:sas1:
Anytime I have dated outside of my race it is because the dude stepped to me like I was just a regular woman. Anytime dude steps up with "I love black woman" or "I've always wanted to 'date' a black woman", I give him the :camby: because he is not viewing me as a person equal to him.
:jawalrus:And you have every right to feel that way. And I say "degrading" because as a young breh, I was used to being called creepy and getting curved when I said
so much as "hello" only to see some other fool talk any sort of way, but make her laugh, so some sideways, MAD disrespectful shyt is accepted as "flirting":dahell:

Hell, i saw this with one of my sisters. Boyfriend was MAD disrespectful but she would give the "Oh he just playin' ". Maybe he was:yeshrug: And some people are ignorant
of what is good or bad to say to others, especially if their experience was limited. The same guy who comes up to you saying "I always wanted to nail a black chick"
can walk up to a blue eyed blonde on some "You know what they say about blonde chicks wearing uggs:shaq:".

Having seen things from a million different angles, it really is case by case for me.:francis: