What's wrong with being lusted over

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's wrong because it's just crumbs.

Being only seen as a fetish is nothing to brag about if they only value us sexually.

Just fukk them if thats what you want to do lol. No reason to give them props.

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Usual suspects. :mjlol::mjpls:

Don't you get tired of the same threads? Put this post in that thread instead of making it separate, no one's going to have an intellectual debate with you.

Haven't read a lick on cac supremacy or otherwise none of you would be moaning and groaning like your civil rights are being taken away.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
It's okay for non-white women to love blonde hair and blue eyes. That's not a fetish.

Women loving black skin, muscles and a bbc is a fetish though :martin:

Mind you these same Cacs go to Asia and boss up on the smaller, frailer Asian men like black men boss up on them back home but, that's not a fetish :martin:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thread. Those people are haters. The dudes especially, that line of thought is for lames. I can't imagine any real dude one nighting a chick, kicking her out then dimming the lights in his crib talmbout "She only wanted me because of her fetish :mjcry:" Man shut the fukk up. If my dikk got wet then the case is closed. Leave that fetish identity crisis shyt to the asian females.

Everyday nikkas out here marrying women of their own ethnicity who only looked their way cause of his wallet or status. But I'm supposed to give a fukk about hoe's fetish? :mjlol: nikkas talkin like middle schoolers acting like you cuff every jawn you pipe.

Blackout

Daps
It's okay for non-white women to love blonde hair and blue eyes. That's not a fetish.

Women loving black skin, muscles and a bbc is a fetish though :martin:

Mind you these same Cacs go to Asia and boss up on the smaller, frailer Asian men like black men boss up on them back home but, that's not a fetish :martin:
It's a fetish when your only seen good for sex and not anything else lol

Blackout

Daps
What is this fetish shyt lol :why:

Again we not tryna marry these hoes we just tryna bust a nut
Fetish as in your only good for sex.

It ain't nothing to brag about. It's just something that will help you fukk easier. That's about it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a fetish when your only seen good for sex and not anything else lol
:jbhmm:So when good girls get sex from useless brothas,but never dating him, is she fetishizing him?:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:If I one-night a lady and cut off all contact, am I fetishizing her?:jbhmm:

Old girl wanted a man who made her juice box wet(typical hood brotha) and I wanted a curvy lady who was easy. Is this somehow different?:jbhmm:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You do know I'm not a female right. So all this object talk really does not resonate to me.

Oh okay that's fine. Sorry. I didn't think there was people that actually want to be seen as a sexual fetish but since there are people that do then never mind

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Good thread. Those people are haters. The dudes especially, that line of thought is for lames. I can't imagine any real dude one nighting a chick, kicking her out then dimming the lights in his crib talmbout "She only wanted me because of her fetish :mjcry:" Man shut the fukk up. If my dikk got wet then the case is closed. Leave that fetish identity crisis shyt to the asian females.

Everyday nikkas out here marrying women of their own ethnicity who only looked their way cause of his wallet or status. But I'm supposed to give a fukk about hoe's fetish? :mjlol: nikkas talkin like middle schoolers acting like you cuff every jawn you pipe.

Imagine these lames getting approached in a club by a thick pawg/Latina

Pawg: hey I love your muscles

Colidude: what :what: how dare you compliment my muscles why not compliment my degree

Blackout

Daps
:jbhmm:So when good girls get sex from useless brothas,but never dating him, is she fetishizing him?:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:If I one-night a lady and cut off all contact, am I fetishizing her?:jbhmm:

Old girl wanted a man who made her juice box wet(typical hood brotha) and I wanted a curvy lady who was easy. Is this somehow different?:jbhmm:
Useless Semantics.

If they only see your dikk or skin and not the whole person then yes it's a fetish.
That is a fetish.

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Mind you these same Cacs go to Asia and boss up on the smaller, frailer Asian men like black men boss up on them back home but, that's not a fetish

Yellow fever from cacs over asians is well acknowledged and pointed out.

c00ns feeling defensive, why are all of you so offended so much you have to make threads about it? Get @DarianaGrande in here too while you're at it.