What's wrong with being lusted over

Daps
Reppin
X
Nothing is wrong with being lusted after by someone who sees you as a human being and not some damn kink or exotic creature to stare at :lupe:

Legit every - except for like one East Asian and a South American - woman who was ever interested in me in hs or college was a straight white girl looking to experiment. If you're the type of person who just wants sex no matter what the motive/relationship, then do you. But that's not who I am or how I was raised.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, let's get one simple fact straight which should've been made at the beginning of this thread.

Objectively speaking, there is nothing wrong with fetishes. And there is nothing wrong with finding nothing wrong with being the subject of someone's fetish. People have the right to whatever kinky fantasies they may hold. People have the right to be sexually attracted to whoever for whatever reason. Fetishes can be rooted in anything. It's really not complicated. It becomes complicated when people interject social-political issues into the bedroom. And you'll never enjoy sex if you always politicize it.

It's only a problem if you derive a sense of self-worth from being a fetish. Some people base their self-esteem on being objectified and THAT I do not agree with at all.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Asian Women don't start out lusting for Black Men, but once they've had a taste they usually can't get enough. And an Asian Man will never stack-up. It is not because of the dikk size either.
Mmkay. You can have an asian wife without deriding the men.

Asian men have no problem with fertility or providing for their families. So yes id say many of them stack up quite well...

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Most black men do not "get it" that being fethisized as a primitive tool of a white woman's sexual pleasure is also racist. Being a BedBuckis winning in their eyes

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most black men do not "get it" that being fethisized as a primitive tool of a white woman's sexual pleasure is also racist. Being a BedBuckis winning in their eyes

This Snorlax looking trollop came out of hiding?
mFHcBfvh.jpg