What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
McDonalds-Haupia.jpg

Why did they go around mess with the apple pie:what:
looks like a deep fried hot pocket

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Facts. :russ:It's an easy scapegoat for people who want to feel like they're eating better than they really are. Most the food available is trash, not just food from McDonald's. The only way to get something reasonably healthy is to buy your own ingredients and make your own dishes/beverages. It probably would taste better too. :manny:

And its cheaper if you know how to buy food and cook

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I bought some fries for my baby cousins about 6 months ago. This past weekend I was cleaning out my car and spotted some fries they dropped on the floor. Needless to say the fry was still in perfect condition. No decomposition, salt on it still shining, and I could damn near still smell the oil. I'm sure all I had to do was stick it in the microwave and I would've been able to eat it. THIS is what y'all are feeding your bodies brehs. Food that literally does not decompose.

"Bu but but but it tastes so good!!"

Lack self control brehs.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lack of will power/knowingly ingesting trash when you have other options through addiction is a beta male characteristic.

I didnt mean it in the sense you took it in, but now that i think of it, if youre body is comprised and developed from such horrible 'nutrition,' then yes
:ehh:

I'm not addicted to McDonalds though. :bryan:

I usually get a hero from the deli but I just felt like getting some McDonald's that day. :manny:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on my cooking ish for now, I can't rely on other people to make my food they don't measure up to the standards I have, I use to work in the food service industry the lack of care for uniforms is repulsive. Workers coming into work with dirty uniforms :scust: Workers go on break do all kinds of shyt come back don't wash they hands and start tossing the dough for a pizza one of you will eat:scust:Then ya'll be at home stomach hurting sitting on the toilet for hours wondering what made you sick.:skip:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I rarely eat McDonald's, every 3 months or so. Usually get their Chicken sandwich and some fries (I cook my own burgers), the Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich good as hell though.

Daps
I like the quarter pounder, fillet o fish and the breakfast burrito. Those cheap ass sundaes are ok too. I think their biggest problem is the staff and poor management. Like how many times of day do you need to "clean the ice cream machine ":mindblown:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The "food" not real and it's loaded with chemicals. Guy saved a McDonald's hamburger for I think five years, looked like be bought it that day, not natural
s3n3q0.jpg
:mjlol:

Last edited: