What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Just downed a large sirloin bacon and cheese sandwich with some french fries and Hi-C. :ahh:

This shyt is GOAT. :ohlawd:

No soda though. :scust:
:gladbron:Duke drinkin Hi-C at MacDonald's like a pimp. I bet them dreadlockd nikkas at the window thought u was crazy. nikkas ain't copped Hi-C since like '88, that juice prolly done fermented n turned into merlot or cabernet sauvignon by now.

nikkas on that bullshyt. A prostitute had bought me a couple sausage egg n cheese McMuffins n some for her dog. Now, even though she didn't know I enjoy the biscuit jernts, n later on she had got a dbl cheeseburger for her dog n he ain't want it so she went back around n got him some McNuggets n ain't even tell me so she ain't get me shyt for lunch, goddamn that was a breakfast of kings. Man, there is nothing like waking up and within 30 minutes u got a Macdonald's breakfast. Then a bytch go out n get u a McDouble with bacon or a Big Mac with fries? shyt, there'll be peace and good, brotherhood.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
The only fast food I really fukk with is Wendy's, and that's not too often

and every once in a while I'll get Arby's if they have those Hawaiian buns in

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Oh God I feel like I'm gonna shyt my stomach out. :mjcry:

So good :ohlawd: but so bad. :mjcry:
Cuz u gotta get back into the mind of a made nikka. Man u gotta be in the trenches. U gots to hit them fakkits for a cheeseburger right quick when u bout to pop some pills n u need something on ur stomach. All that soy n Food Network craft food bullshyt got nikkas fukked up in the game, MacDonald's will have u gettin a gold grill n blastin Lil Boosie in the parking lot at work in less than a week. You'll not only feel black again, but you'll have more energy around the house as well.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I live in a major city...why the fukk would I purchase McDonalds???

If I want a burger I'll just go to a pub or a bar or an actual restaurant

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
because im still hungry after i ate at mcd. the milkshakes are nice, tho

i rather have a
doner.jpg

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
So eating McDonalds makes me a beta male? :bryan:
Lack of will power/knowingly ingesting trash when you have other options through addiction is a beta male characteristic.

I didnt mean it in the sense you took it in, but now that i think of it, if youre body is comprised and developed from such horrible 'nutrition,' then yes
:ehh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't really like McDonalds like that (haven't been there in over a year) , but I tried that new Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich they haverecently, and it is pretty good.:ld: