What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its all GMO, i be trying to tell my mom that, but shes hard headed

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I lost the taste for it years ago, plus too many people say it's bad for you. But the two cheeseburgers meal is a great deal! Very affordable, and it does the job without filling u up too much (I would assume u not taking in as much poison, especially since I get it with no cheese often).

Slightly off topic ...

I once gave away the second burger to a homeless man because he asked for money and offered him SOME fries cause they go together, but the nygga definitely snatched my entire order of fries said "thank you" and kept it moving. I forgot how i felt, but ...

This Monday, I was about to do the same thing, cause this guy looked hungry, and he was grilling me while I was eating, but I needed the food I was hungry and irritable. Plus my thinking told me he would take my fries like the other nygga did lol. And I was in no mood to fight over fries this week. Was about to go to go to a social function, couldn't afford an incident, have to be in a good mood.

I should just do volunteer work, but that takes too much time. I don't have money to be giving away dollars and cigarettes like I do, but it is what it is.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just had to two mc chickens

The McDonald's in the Hood Cheeseburgers be so fukking good but their smashed down and greasey(even the buns). The ones in the burbs and downtown are "Professional made"