What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
U a dumb ass nikka where u at I'll come and beat ur ass so I'll have a reason to finally post something here *crossing my fingers that u say anywhere near Ga*
You really said Ga.:scust:

So your some imbred, backwoods, skinny jeans wearing homo.

No wonder your such a moron. :mjpls:

Is that you Young Thug?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What on earth has your degree got to do with that trash that MacJizzle calls food? Don't even bother replying. My work is done here.
You can tell he never went to college. For college brehs on a budget mc d is much better than the cafeteria :gag:
I was on a meal plan tho.

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
Allday breakfast starts this week and I won't front the idea of a steak egg and cheese bagel with French fries or chicken nuggets with a hash brown got me willing to lose a foot or the use of my right side :lolbron:

Daps
Fat fukks. The ones that aren't fat are going to pay the price when their metabolism slows and they too will become fat fukks.

Daps
I don't know per say why, but I can tell you that since their increase in pay, they now only do part time employment, less people per shift, fast inclusion of self pay machines and the few people that do work on $15/hr and full time, the conditions are so crappy, it's like you get paid $9/hr with all the amenities you have to do to stay alive. Oh and did I mention that they don't hire as much.