Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all paganism and witch craft from the old testament. If anybody took time to read the Bible, it mentions alot of that stuff.

When they got that magazine called Jezebel they all read, they dont know the history of that woman. Pure paganism and witch craft

In short she was a queen who's husband was a hen pecked simp, named Ahab who followed her lead.

She practiced child sacrifice to her pagan gods

She ended up with her body scattered on the street and eaten by dogs(#dogset)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
2016: Trump election
Yall remember the witches against Trump?

Or the meme magic of Pepe the frog?

At some point, someone on 4**** happened to seize on a coincidence: There was, in fact, an Egyptian god named Kek. An androgynous god who could take either male or female form, Kek originally was depicted in female form as possessing the head of a frog or a cat and a serpent when male; but during the Greco-Roman period, the male form was depicted as a frog-headed man.

More importantly, Kek was portrayed as a bringer of chaos and darkness, which happened to fit perfectly with the Alt-Right’s self-image as being primarily devoted to destroying the existing world order.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's dope for you and I wish you continued success, just be careful. "Energy is neither created nor destroyed." I choose not to (consciously) manifest bc I'm always waiting for the bill. (But sometimes it happens by mistake. When that happens, I give stuff away, tithe or something.)

You aint said nothing but a word. Avoid all these new age cliques, they are crazy and want to feed on your energy. I have literally been predated upon in these circles. I dipped before it could start, but shyt was very creepy. Devils Advocate level creepy. (They love using bp for this, btw.)

You right.

Random white-Hispanic woman started telling me how she was a daughter of Oshun. She had drowned as a young girl because she ran away from her mom and got caught up in some water…black woman pulled her out and I guess brought her back…so the woman told her she was a daughter of Oshun and they stayed in contact and she taught her everything blah blah…
Telling me how she could live the life she lives because she married a man who provided a great life, and how I was young and beautiful and needed to do the same thing she did…
Then tried to invite me to her home for “dinner”…

But then she grabbed my friend’s hand and jumped back and said “oh your faith is strong!” And he was like “yea that’s right; my mother taught me how to pray”.
🤔 So that definitely gave me pause and I just let the woman go one about her business. I was admittedly spiritually weaker at the time and I have no doubt she picked up on that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You right.

Random white-Hispanic woman started telling me how she was a daughter of Oshun. She had drowned as a young girl because she ran away from her mom and got caught up in some water…black woman pulled her out and I guess brought her back…so the woman told her she was a daughter of Oshun and they stayed in contact and she taught her everything blah blah…
Telling me how she could live the life she lives because she married a man who provided a great life, and how I was young and beautiful and needed to do the same thing she did…
Then tried to invite me to her home for “dinner”…

But then she grabbed my friend’s hand and jumped back and said “oh your faith is strong!” And he was like “yea that’s right; my mother taught me how to pray”.
🤔 So that definitely gave me pause and I just let the woman go one about her business. I was admittedly spiritually weaker at the time and I have no doubt she picked up on that.

No, I haven't shared it bc tbh, I still don't know what I saw, but that's how I described it at the time. :ld:

It was very much like what I quoted tho, and also a ww. :wtb: I was with my mother. We ended up with tickets to an event i was supposed to go to with an e-friend who couldn't make it. An energy workshop. This was the teacher. I had bought a book during intermission for her to sign. While we're we're waiting in line, her husband came up and just randomly engaged us in conversation. He stayed with us the whole time we waited, which was weird bc he had been mingling, chatting with everybody, until he got to us.

Anyway, we get up there and she starts talking about my aura. Apparently lavender and very distracting bc she just stopped talking and... looked all devil's advocate. My mother must have seen it too bc she snatched my arm, breaking my attention.

In that moment, I felt like she glammed me, like a vampire. I felt like she wanted me, not sexy, more like hungry. It was weird. I did not return altho the very creepy director of the facility called my home and invited me. Also weird.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The words have always been man and not the official word of god. God speaks by energy and yes there are some examples in the bible that describes it well. But this is man we are talking about. The bible is the Twitter version of spirituality and you need to go outside and see for yourself and be open it to make sense of it.
You actually worded that really well.

I think many forget that scriptures and religion are man made. Inspired by TMH? Yes. But the mere fact that what we are taught was decided at the council of nicea, etc should be enough of a clue. And I Believe. But I also know that fellow humans are scribing, teaching, and creating doctrine. 🤷🏾‍♀️

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you for real or is that sarcasm?

Bruh, you are the one looking at me crazy when I call the sky daddy cult of all stripes in the same vein as everything else.

Like you are shocked when I can see that one set of religious nutcase are no better than the other.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, you are the one looking at me crazy when I call the sky daddy cult of all stripes in the same vein as everything else.

Like you are shocked when I can see that one set of religious nutcase are no better than the other.
you're as bad as a Jahovah witness :russ:

only difference is your religion is atheism

Everybody has a religion, even you

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you're as bad as a Jahovah witness :russ:

only difference is your religion is atheism

Everybody has a religion, even you

I am an African spiritualist, I follow the beliefs of my ancestors not some white or Arab mumbo jumbo

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They’re one and the same.
I can point to Einsteins theory of relativity and that nature is neither created or destroyed but takes on a new form.

At least that provides realistic context for giving praise to my dead ancestors.

You can't do that with the whites god

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Robert Johnson was one of the earliest examples. There were people who were alive once videos could be made that backed up his story. Recordings of people confirming everything that happened during that time in Johnson's life

This story of making deals with the devil goes back centuries. It is real. If you have a famous friend in the industry, they'd tell you a little snippet then quickly change the subject

I have a famous homeboy. That's all I'll say about that

It's never too late to turn back once you "sell your soul" either. It's never too late to change. You can be on death row in prison. If you go to God and pray for repentance and follow him with a pure heart, God will take this in consideration

I told someone at my job this two months ago. I also told him what the founder of satanism said on his death bed. That man died lamenting about God's wrath

John Ramirez sold his soul. Was DEEP in that shyt. Then went through life changing events. Now he's a preacher

These people are not crazy. There are things that exist far beyond our worldly perceptions

Oh the shyt is real. It isn’t always literal…

But sometimes, yea. Them voices ppl might hear are actual entities or spirits :hubie: