Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The words have always been man and not the official word of god. God speaks by energy and yes there are some examples in the bible that describes it well. But this is man we are talking about. The bible is the Twitter version of spirituality and you need to go outside and see for yourself and be open it to make sense of it.
The game yall are giving in here is major

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I can point to Einsteins theory of relativity and that nature is neither created or destroyed but takes on a new form.

At least that provides realistic context for giving praise to my dead ancestors.

You can't do that with the whites god

This post is going to come off as “Hotep”, but I don’t care. Hear me out..

If you’re referring to Christianity or any other Abrahamic religion, those are not “white”. Those are actually Black/Afro entities that have been hijacked just like almost everything else, including modern day Rap/Hip-Hop and Pop.

Similar to how Egypt, Egyptian culture and ancient Egypt have been completely hijacked by cacs and Arabs… same applies to Abrahamic religions and culture. They’ve just flipped it and used it against us (slavery, colonialism etc.). That’s all.

The biblical God is a Black Man. Christ was/is a Black Man. The Bible is Black History. The fact that Devils (cacs) have completely stolen that identity, culture and history, and then bamboozled the planet into believing that it’s theirs is one of the biggest heists in history.

They were in caves, mountains, and butt naked freezing in forests worshipping Nordic deities. After that they were raiding savages (Vikings) that worshipped those same deities.

We were all across the African continent dabbling in Abrahamic religions (among other types of spirituality). WE initially taught THEM The Bible. The oldest church on the planet is located in Ethiopia. There have been “Jews” and Christians there for thousands of years. It all started in Africa, from Egypt to Namibia.

F121114YA01-e1365971929598-1024x640.jpg

170206173142-ethiopia-travel-lalibela.jpg

Ethiopia-Beta-Israel.png

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
what specific systems and figures from africa does christianity take from?
This post is going to come off as “Hotep”, but I don’t care. Hear me out..

If you’re referring to Christianity or any other Abrahamic religion, those are not “white”. Those are actually Black/Afro entities that have been hijacked just like almost everything else, including modern day Rap/Hip-Hop and Pop.

Similar to how Egypt, Egyptian culture and ancient Egypt have been completely hijacked by cacs and Arabs… same applies to Abrahamic religions and culture. They’ve just flipped it and used it against us (slavery, colonialism etc.). That’s all.

The biblical God is a Black Man. The Bible is Black history. The fact that Devils (cacs) have completely stolen that identity, culture and history, and then bamboozled the planet into believing that it’s theirs is one of the biggest heists in history.

They were in caves, mountains, and butt naked freezing in forests worshipping Nordic deities. After that they were raiding savages (Vikings) that worshipped those same deities.

We were all across the African continent dabbling in Abrahamic religions (among other types of spirituality). WE initially taught THEM The Bible. The oldest church on the planet is located in Ethiopia. There have been “Jews” and Christians there for thousands of years. It all started in Africa, from Egypt to Namibia.

F121114YA01-e1365971929598-1024x640.jpg

170206173142-ethiopia-travel-lalibela.jpg

Ethiopia-Beta-Israel.png

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
what specific systems and figures from africa does christianity take from?

The entire Bible is an African book. Egypt, Ethiopia, AND “Israel” are all located in Africa. Most of the locations mentioned in The Bible are in Africa (the Old Testament, in particular). The vast majority of people in The Bible are BLACK, all of the prominent figures included. Ancient Hebrew is an Afro-Asiatic language. A BLACK language.

If you think that it was white people wandering the Saharan and Arabian deserts (the hottest places on Earth), and enslaved in Egypt, you’re not using common sense. These people get sunburned if they stay in The Sun for ten minutes and The Sun literally gives them cancer. They would’ve been wiped out in one generation.

Ethiopian Ge’ez

amharic-anthem.png

Hebrew (modern day)

levy-gabriele_grande.jpg

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The entire Bible is an African book. Egypt, Ethiopia, AND “Israel” are all located in Africa. Most of the locations mentioned in The Bible are in Africa (the Old Testament, in particular). The vast majority of people in The Bible are BLACK, all of the prominent figures included. Ancient Hebrew is an Afro Asiatic language.

If you think that it was white people wandering the Saharan and Arabian deserts (the hottest places on Earth), and enslaved in Egypt, you’re not using common sense. These people get sunburned if they stay in The Sun for ten minutes and The Sun literally gives them cancer. They would’ve been wiped out in one generation.
yeah i get that part but i just wanna which specific spiritual elements influenced. Like for example Horus and Isis, Psalm of Solomon, being maybe where the bible pulls from. And then maybe where the Essenes and shyt got their values from etc

and Africa is very diverse so i was just expecting alot of examples and specifics

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
yeah i get that part but i just wanna which specific spiritual elements influenced. Like for example Horus and Isis, Psalm of Solomon, being maybe where the bible pulls from. And then maybe where the Essenes and shyt got their values from etc

and Africa is very diverse so i was just expecting alot of examples and specifics

There are so many deities and forms of spirituality in Africa, I honestly couldn’t even tell you, breh. I truly don’t know. I once heard someone argue that Is-Ra-El (Israel) comes from the African deities Isis, Ra, and El.

I’m a believer in The Bible. That’s all I’m truly concerned about. That’s what I believe in. The Biblical God. The Most High God and Christ (both of whom are Black, as The Bible also describes). I can’t really tell you about any other beliefs because I haven’t studied or researched them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I could even go into things like how catatonia and psychosis can be directly influenced by demonic possession

IYKYK
:hubie:
Oh I totally agree. I told my aunt that I thought a lot of ppl who present as having certain mental illnesses are people who probably are troubled by spirits, etc.

Like I said, I had a period of time when that shyt was happening to me and I couldn’t talk about it because folks thought I was crazy

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Oh I totally agree. I told my aunt that I thought a lot of ppl who present as having certain mental illnesses are people who probably are troubled by spirits, etc.

Like I said, I had a period of time when that shyt was happening to me and I couldn’t talk about it because folks thought I was crazy
I'll say this. This....has something to do with why I went from Agnostic to where I am today 2 years ago. And the "crazy" perception is why I wont expand on it in any of my posts

For everyone else reading this. This. Is. Not. A Game. Life philosophy. IYKYK

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
As I'm just sitting here idly reading yall debate, it occurred to me, duh, Akhenaton was the first monotheist. We don't even have to get in the weeds yet to make ALL monotheistic religions African.

:ohhh:

There are so many deities and forms of spirituality in Africa, I honestly couldn’t even tell you, breh. I truly don’t know. I once heard someone argue that Is-Ra-El (Israel) comes from the African deities Isis, Ra, and El.

I’m a believer in The Bible. That’s all I’m truly concerned about. That’s what I believe in. The Biblical God. The Most High God and Christ (both of whom are Black, as The Bible also describes). I can’t really tell you about any other beliefs because I haven’t studied or researched them.
Facts. Don't let the cacs distract you from the fact that Christianity and the other religions were pure and arised centuries before slavery

Africa was where so many things started. Way more things than religion too