Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Hypocrisies and inconsistencies of what?
The amount of people that have been killed in the name of the Bible. The people that have been enslaved due to it. Remove certain passages out. Forcing people to conform to it around the world. People warping the intent of the word to fit whatever is convenient for them at the moment. I can go on and on before I even get to how it essentially being hustled to the poorest of our people by people with ill intent in these communities. But that's not just with Christianity that's all of the Abrahamic religions. There's a lot of blood with them. Again not bashing it I've read all three. There are good lessons in all that you can take from and apply to your life. The messaging gets more murkier when you bring in the people who sway the religion based on their interpretation. The human element aspect of it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That’s why when men are spiritual and create it allows us to tap into our feminine energy more. Look how shyt is chaotic with all this red pill shyt and yes I agree with some of the masculine aspects about taking action to find your purpose there is toxic dialect around it to create chaos.
The redpill is a response to the squelching of masculine energy.

Feminism- the movement itself, not, y'know, being fair to women- caused an imbalance. Women adopted the most toxic masculine traits and men lost all the positive ones. We have to right the ship. I always thought redpill is/ was a part of that. We need to move on, but it was definitely necessary at the time.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of people that have been killed in the name of the Bible. The people that have been enslaved due to it. Remove certain passages out. Forcing people to conform to it around the world. People warping the intent of the word to fit whatever is convenient for them at the moment. I can go on and on before I even get to how it essentially being hustled to the poorest of our people by people with ill intent in these communities. But that's not just with Christianity that's all of the Abrahamic religions. There's a lot of blood with them. Again not bashing it I've read all three. There are good lessons in all that you can take from and apply to your life. The messaging gets more murkier when you bring in the people who sway the religion based on their interpretation. The human element aspect of it.
The words have always been man and not the official word of god. God speaks by energy and yes there are some examples in the bible that describes it well. But this is man we are talking about. The bible is the Twitter version of spirituality and you need to go outside and see for yourself and be open it to make sense of it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That’s why when men are spiritual and create it allows us to tap into our feminine energy more. Look how shyt is chaotic with all this red pill shyt and yes I agree with some of the masculine aspects about taking action to find your purpose there is toxic dialect around it to create chaos.

There is too much we do not understand.
And things we are not prepared for.
As a child I used to see folks on the street dirty and homeless.
Some folks would say "he/she read the wrong book".
There are books you cannot skip pages.

There are things you should leave alone.
And that should be the main point of this thread.

As simple as it sounds, the more positive and well thinking we are.
More darkness we might attract, yet more powerful we are.

That is free, and does not require you to owe anyone or thing.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The words have always been man and not the official word of god. God speaks by energy and yes there are some examples in the bible that describes it well. But this is man we are talking about. The bible is the Twitter version of spirituality and you need to go outside and see for yourself and be open it to make sense of it.
Ain't nothing for me to see outside like I said. It's not for me. I am my God. The choices that I make create my own personal heaven or hell on this Earth. So that's why I focus on being the best version of myself, be a decent person, and just enjoy life as it comes to me. It's worked out for me so far. The fruit I have reaped from the seeds of my labor and choices have been bountiful. Again I don't knock people for believing in what they choose to. It's when people try to force people to believe in one belief system over the other that y'all start to lose people.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nothing for me to see outside like I said. It's not for me. I am my God. The choices that I make create my own personal heaven or hell on this Earth. So that's why I focus on being the best version of myself, be a decent person, and just enjoy life as it comes to me. It's worked out for me so far. The fruit I have reaped from the seeds of my labor and choices have been bountiful. Again I don't knock people for believing in what they choose to. It's when people try to force people to believe in one belief system over the other that y'all start to lose people.
And that’s cool you are probably young and have a lot of life to live and you might step out later on in your life.

For me I’ve been and seen too much shyt to not think that spirituality is real.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS, No worries, boo. The emphasis was for clarity sake, not like, neck wagging.

The control thing was actually very weird to me which is why I pushed back so hard. Life don't even work like that, so why would I waste my time? You control what you can, reasonably, but by not invoking the gods or whatever. All that goes against my 'don't be extra' rule anyway, so...

Here's an example, so you can see how I'm using the information irl, maybe point out where you see I'm attempting to gain control. I already knew that I have an unusually cold emotional space, I react to things very differently than other ppl, esp other women. So, in this case, astrological confirmation gave me no greater control over the world around me. It was just confirmation of a thing I already knew. Added clarity came from seeing in b&w how that connects to other aspects of my personality, but still, not "control." I'ma still be emotionally cold, that's me. I just might notice it more and work to mitigate it when I see I'm hurting someone I care about. :mjcry:

I don't know if this is a normal view, don't seem like it, but I see certain parts of the Bible- and other holy books- as rules everybody should live by and astrology as personalized instructions for this lifetime. Two sets of information, two sets of purposes, same Source. It works for me. My soul is light. :ld:

:salute:S/o to her! I have a Gemini moon (what I was talking about above, actually), hey sis!

Thank you for not branding me a heretic, btw. :skip: I'm deadass. Not even being funny, I had dreams about burning and wondered if it was a past life. Remnants are all over my chart, too (look to the dark goddesss asteroids for this, whoever's interested- LOOK, don't play).
its all good. She is also Gemini moon :leon: I was telling her regarding this topic that labels are one of the most vexing things affecting humanity

"And God brought all the beasts of the field to Adam (mankind) to see what he would name them..."

There are two ways to consider labels. Sure it means that what you have labeled now can be categorized, but now it can NOT be anything other than your internal label. This is my disagreement with astrology in a nutshell. No intended animosity needed

IE just because I am associated with the ram does not mean wish to be anyone's fleece @Marks :ufdup:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's time that we understood that we are here to bring heaven to earth, not escape. But cannot do that with a small minded, childish conception of god. You cannot do great works from fear! You wanna be a christian or you wanna be Christ-like.
I agree. The good word needs to be more about love and authenticity. Not fear mongering. Or prosperity gospel. God is way more than "everybody will go to Heaven" and "All of yall will rot in hell"

Being a Christian is about loving God, having conviction to follow God even though you will fall short everyday, and trying to save souls

Grown adults have misconceptions about Christianity even at my childhood church I peeped growing up

Thats why I'm still looking for a church to call home. But like I posted earlier, you can't let dysfunctional people get in the way of the positivity

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a harshness to it, but I do think there is something there about people lacking intelligence, and making up for it with nonsense about astrology, vibes, basically anything that can be learned or mirrored from social media.

Social media has become people's primary source of learning.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Mythology, metaphor and magical stories are an important part of human history so I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. But as you can see the brother in here repeatedly telling people THIS. IS. NOT. A. METAPHOR., BE. VERY. ARAID. You gotta be able to deal with logic and symbolism on equal footing.

Aside from just praticing, Robert Johnson and really any great musician/artist you can think of had to drop their inhibitions and conventions (cornerstones of religion) to get into a state of flow and genius. Now if you believe in all the religious dogma that says dropping said inhbitions mean you've sold your soul or made this or that deal, who's going to stop you from having that experience?

:francis:

Funny that My Darling got brought up because I've always compared that to Robert Johnson and the crossroads.
Robert Johnson was one of the earliest examples. There were people who were alive once videos could be made that backed up his story. Recordings of people confirming everything that happened during that time in Johnson's life

This story of making deals with the devil goes back centuries. It is real. If you have a famous friend in the industry, they'd tell you a little snippet then quickly change the subject

I have a famous homeboy. That's all I'll say about that

It's never too late to turn back once you "sell your soul" either. It's never too late to change. You can be on death row in prison. If you go to God and pray for repentance and follow him with a pure heart, God will take this in consideration

I told someone at my job this two months ago. I also told him what the founder of satanism said on his death bed. That man died lamenting about God's wrath

John Ramirez sold his soul. Was DEEP in that shyt. Then went through life changing events. Now he's a preacher

These people are not crazy. There are things that exist far beyond our worldly perceptions