Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
You don't have to respond at all or even defend your beliefs to me or quote me. But if you do then that's cool fam. If not that's also cool. I will say that's somewhat cowardly as well as a bit imperious to quote someone criticizing their argument then say you won't respond to their counter argument in totality.

i didn't criticize your argument tho, breh, i pointed out a flaw in your logic...regardless of how many denominations there are, they all derive their beliefs from a singular source...that's in no way comparable to various astrology websites presenting different horoscopes of the day because there is no singular source for that information...

The same way you pick and choose what you would like to respond to is the same way believers pick and choose which denominations or doctrines they will follow.

we're in agreement here, breh...i levied my criticism of the myriad of protestant denominations in my initial response to you...i'm a Christian in the literal sense, meaning a follower of Christ and Christ alone...what baptists, methodists, 7th day adventists or any other denomination espouse is irrelevant to me...i get my information and understanding directly from the source and have no need for another man or organization to interpret it for me...

Whatever "feels" right or necessary. Same for any other religion belief. Or pick and choose what verses are literal and figurative and the decision is already made based on your own personal bias. If you want to believe something you can find anyway to rationalize it when you come across verses that may conflict or straight up tune people out who have counter arguments and only engage when you think you have a good enough answer. Same for people who get readings done.

this is where we begin to deviate, breh... you're the only one in this exchange presenting any arguments...when i speak on the Word, i'm not presenting it as an argument, i'm presenting it as a matter of truth...whether you, or anyone else for that matter, ascribes to that truth is irrelevant to me...when you walk in faith, you have a deep understanding that it's a divinely personal walk...you, me, and every other person walking this earth have our own unique life experience, so how can i arrogantly expect you to see the world and understand the things within it the same way i do? if we align on some things, cool...if we don't, also cool...

That verse says "so they may see your good deeds" I just looked up the word in the Greek Strong's 63708 and it means "to stare at". The root words definition G7300 literally means to look at or behold.

The outline biblical usages are all about seeing or paying attention to whether visually or mentally. So, I don't see how you resolve that with mat 6:16 that says not to be seen.

i have a hard copy of strong's concordance Bible as well as wise's dictionary sitting on my desk, breh, so you're not presenting any revelatory information to me...regarding the bolded, you can refer back to my comment above...whats clear to me, may not be clear to you and that's fine...it just means the knowledge either wasn't meant for you or you aren't ready to receive it...what i know to be true about Yeshua's words is that they don't necessitate a technical assessment or an etymological breakdown...His words are clear and free from ambiguity...the entirety of the Bible can be truncated to mat 22:37-40:

37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

even if you're not a believer, these words can be understood and applied to your life...if you (not you specifically) believe man is god then you should love god (yourself) with all your heart, soul, and mind and extend that same love to your fellow man, who would also be god....if every person walking the earth, regardless of their beliefs, wholeheartedly and earnestly adopted this mindset, peace would befall the world like a thanos snap...but, maybe that's not how the story was written...

Can you give me a more archaic example. They didn't have internet when these verses were written.

what purpose would this serve? how would I be able to provide an example from a time and society ii have no intimate familiarity with? that's the beauty of the Word...it's everlasting, so i can easily make sense of it using an example that's relevant to the time in which i do live...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i didn't criticize your argument tho, breh, i pointed out a flaw in your logic...regardless of how many denominations there are, they all derive their beliefs from a singular source...that's in no way comparable to various astrology websites presenting different horoscopes of the day because there is no singular source for that information...
So Yeah this is cognitive bias. How many authors, translations, and books make up the modern day bible? Its not all from a singular corporeal source. And we don't have the original new testaments manuscripts just hand written copies made years later. Which there are copying errors translators have to account for when they translate and interpret the words into a new language. Also If you want to say that your "singular source" is God then astrologists can apply this same logic to astrology. And say that they pull from a single source the universe.
we're in agreement here, breh...i levied my criticism of the myriad of protestant denominations in my initial response to you...i'm a Christian in the literal sense, meaning a follower of Christ and Christ alone...what baptists, methodists, 7th day adventists or any other denomination espouse is irrelevant to me...i get my information and understanding directly from the source and have no need for another man or organization to interpret it for me...
You can't substantiate your "direct source" being any better than baptist, Methodists, 7th day, etc bruh. Best you could do is preach and filibuster about verses you like and how you somehow have the ability to read and understand the Bible better than the formentioned groups.
what purpose would this serve? how would I be able to provide an example from a time and society ii have no intimate familiarity with? that's the beauty of the Word...it's everlasting, so i can easily make sense of it using an example that's relevant to the time in which i do live...
The purpose would be to better establish your point. You said to make it clear and only ended up making it more confusing. Because as it stand with your internet point any Christian ministry that post their good deeds on the internet for others to see are wrong.
to make it clear, don’t give the homeless man on the street $5, record it and post it on the internet just so people can say what a good person you are (mat 6:1)…give the homeless man $5 because your spirit was moved to serve your fellow man…if someone happens to bear witness they’ll know who you serve (mat 5:16)…
this is where we begin to deviate, breh... you're the only one in this exchange presenting any arguments
By argument I mean the claims you're making about your beliefs. You can see them as truths. Just like a person reading a horoscope can see it as truth. To avoid the word game semantics.

Also Matt 22:37-40 is a nice verse I still would like for you to resolve the conflict of mat 6:1 and mat 5:16.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

@b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶

ii can peep from reading the last sentence in your response that you're being disingenuous in our exchange and that's disappointing, breh...you may have read my response, but you're not actually responding to it so ima let you have it :hubie:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao now you're projecting. Accusing me of the very thing you're doing. This is your second cop out. First you didn't feel like responding in totality now you're saying I'm disingenuous because I asked you to resolve those two scriptures. But it is what it is man. I ain't go sweat ya about it.
@b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶

ii can peep from reading the last sentence in your response that you're being disingenuous in our exchange and that's disappointing, breh...you may have read my response, but you're not actually responding to it so ima let you have it :hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gods way has to many rules for the modern liberal female and the simp, like Adam lets the woman put the rules rules on him.

Modern women don't like rules like. you're going to hell for cheating on your husband

Dress modestly

So, spirituality. No rules. God is a woman with no expectations and she's a Goddess who doesn't have to adhere to rules

So women turn to spirituality.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
But fukk it, my fortune telling palm reader told me I would receive blessings today and find my future wife
:hubie:

Lord save my people
:francis:
Brehs

I literally started talking to this one girl the day I posted this

1 month later, she.......wifey material

And life is good for me right now

If you believe in spirits, serve the right master. Jesus. Yeshua. Jehovah

You will join the winning team
:blessed:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Boom there's the answer. A vast amount of people have at least a minimum level of inclination that God is real. Simply because of the spiritual world's existence

They just want to live hedonistically and be free to do fukkery. They know the truth. Religion just holds them accountable. And God is "too strict". They live for selfish gain, not for divine purpose

So they run to "free thinking". When really they're being lead astray

There's so many occultic and fake deep media personalities. One of them has an account here

Youthful Pharoahman. I'm speaking this man's identity in code
:mjpls:

Countless others. That 3rd eye Chakra shyt is why Capital Steez committed that. When you walk into that spiritual world without guidance, your life and your soul is at risk

That's why so many people have bad trips and develop chronic schizophrenia

But fukk it, my fortune telling palm reader told me I would receive blessings today and find my future wife
:hubie:

Lord save my people
:francis:
Got on pills cuz of something like that.
Gods way has to many rules for the modern liberal female and the simp, like Adam lets the woman put the rules rules on him.

Modern women don't like rules like. you're going to hell for cheating on your husband

Dress modestly

So, spirituality. No rules. God is a woman with no expectations and she's a Goddess who doesn't have to adhere to rules

So women turn to spirituality.
Exactly.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: Its always so weird to me how super-Christians claim to know the most about occultism and demons and shyt. How the hell would you know if astrology and tarot is accurate if you never gave it a fair hearing? Or, how would you know it can be used for good if you and everybody you know who dabbled was on obvious demon time?

Very bizarre. And yall be whole experts in here! :deadrose:
:dead::dead::dead:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:skip: Its always so weird to me how super-Christians claim to know the most about occultism and demons and shyt. How the hell would you know if astrology and tarot is accurate if you never gave it a fair hearing? Or, how would you know it can be used for good if you and everybody you know who dabbled was on obvious demon time?

Very bizarre. And yall be whole experts in here! :deadrose:
That is because churches are filled with converts (born-again).

Last edited:

robbyfine

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Well, you know, spirituality and Psychic reading is kinda like a personal journey for a lot of folks, both men and women. People look for meaning, peace, or connection in different ways. It's all about self-discovery and what resonates with them. So, it's not just a "women thing," it's about people seeking what makes them feel whole and centered.

Last edited:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Well, you know, spirituality is kinda like a personal journey for a lot of folks, both men and women. People look for meaning, peace, or connection in different ways. It's all about self-discovery and what resonates with them. So, it's not just a "women thing," it's about people seeking what makes them feel whole and centered.
:mjlol:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
he's right, that's how people view it. I know the trope is a woman with a septum piercing who ain't on shyt, but there are plenty of guys who feel the same.
the difference is men usually follow the precepts and are willing to exercise self-control which is a part of every religion and philosophy. i notice a lot of women's spirituality always conveniently allows them to be hedonistic and engage in the same bullshyt they would engage in if they weren't spiritual (i.e. promiscuity, drug use, conspicuous consumption, retail therapy, shytting on people they view to be beneath them, etc.)

tho u do have male religious leaders that engage in fukkery and have multiple wives

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the difference is men usually follow the precepts and are willing to exercise self-control which is a part of every religion and philosophy. i notice a lot of women's spirituality always conveniently allows them to be hedonistic and engage in the same bullshyt they would engage in if they weren't spiritual (i.e. promiscuity, drug use, conspicuous consumption, retail therapy, shytting on people they view to be beneath them, etc.)

tho u do have male religious leaders that engage in fukkery and have multiple wives
depends where you are getting your law from

there is the mosaic law and then there is the teaching of paul to the churches in greece. Many christians dwell on Paul and shape their understanding of the Old testament based on what Paul has said

but if you dont do that, you will see both sides of the bible from a much different lense

to some women, because the message isn't always consistent from what they read they assume the bible is more a spell book than something they should follow
@HarlemHottie correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption

also the difference between "thou shalt not" or "you shalt not" is very different compared to saying "I shall not"