Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I bought an astrology book just incase I need to flip it on certain hoes :lolbron:
the difference is men usually follow the precepts and are willing to exercise self-control which is a part of every religion and philosophy. i notice a lot of women's spirituality always conveniently allows them to be hedonistic and engage in the same bullshyt they would engage in if they weren't spiritual (i.e. promiscuity, drug use, conspicuous consumption, retail therapy, shytting on people they view to be beneath them, etc.)

tho u do have male religious leaders that engage in fukkery and have multiple wives
Mother Goddess Worship
Materialism

They are the physical aspect, we are the logical one. Reason why civilizations tossed that serpent worship and there’s countless stories of slaying dragons. It’s an ego centric, main character syndrome ass framework

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
being "spiritual" doesnt involve vocation or a sort of ritual practice like other actual religions

its ambiguous and dissolves someone from investing themselves (financially, emotionally, education-wise etc.) into a structured religion.

Thats why i assume anyone would label themselves as "spiritual" cause you literally dont have to do anything but you can assume a moral high ground

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
being "spiritual" doesnt involve vocation or a sort of ritual practice like other actual religions

its ambiguous and dissolves someone from investing themselves (financially, emotionally, education-wise etc.) into a structured religion.

Thats why i assume anyone would label themselves as "spiritual" cause you literally dont have to do anything but you can assume a moral high ground
Olympus would be a "moral high ground" wouldnt it :troll: @Marks

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
to some women, because the message isn't always consistent from what they read they assume the bible is more a spell book than something they should follow
@HarlemHottie correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption
Yep, An old school example of this is 'putting X's name in the Bible. It's literally how it sounds: you write a name on a slip of paper and stick it in your Bible, signifying 'letting God handle it.'

My mother, my mother's mother, and my mother's mother's mother did this.

I believe this was the way for the God-fearing. The non God- fearing did even more obviously pagan practices.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Nonsense. This is something that only someone just as or more delusional will say.

Spiritualism makes a lot more sense than sky daddy nonsense
Whew! I was losing faith in mankind when I saw 46 people actually thumbed up that shyt

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
If I hear one more chick talking about "divine masculinity" and "sacred feminine". SMH

Y'all remember when that zodiac shyt was just some corny nonsense people stuck in the 70s used to be on

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Every women I've met who said she was spiritual turned out to be a whore :hubie:
Conversely every woman I've met who said she was a christian also turned out to be a whore :ehh:
I only fukked one broad who was a muslim, and she let me smash in the movie theater bathroom on my birthday :mjlit:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three things I've noticed at least in my area. People who are really into that are usually unemployed, on drugs, and prostituting. It's like their excuse to not live with any moral structure. If you are against any of their ways than to them you're not right spiritually.