What’s up with all these Chinese Owned Seafood spots poppin up?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt most (damn near all of them) in Nola are Asian owned, they pay us for our recipes and then turn around and sell it back to us and make millions
And nikkas got no problem just THROWINV money at em :mjlol:

On the flip side though. Anyone else notice messicans make the Chinese food these days

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Yeah I noticed recently that there are tons of Asian owned seafood and Cajun seafood spots. They also getting in the hot/buffalo chicken wings market and got every flavor.

They also getting heavy into the frozen yogurt and smoothies/boba tea phases too.

One thing I gotta say....those folks always be up on the new phases and shyt. They know blacks got a lot of buying power so they target us a lot. Its sad that our own folks cant or unable to own businesses and hop on phases like they do.
They ABSOLUTELY DOMINATE the Wing game in Atlanta..it’s a damn shame ..literally 20 on certain main streets about 4 miles apart :snoop:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Asian have mastered the fake seafood game. Nigros been eating fake crab meat for years..They got all that shyt for vegans..

fukk around and be eating fried soy and artichoke fish sandwhich

...:mjlol:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I don't fukk with Asians and seafood. My friend bought like 10 pounds of crab legs at one of those spots and that shyt smelled straight like ammonia. We took that nasty shyt back and breh tried to pull the okey dokey. Long story short she got her money back and told us never to come back. lol

I stopped eating chink food 8 years old. They look down on black people and sell fake food to my people. I remember my cousin returned a fried rice and fried chicken back to a chink store because she found some roaches inside her food.:scust:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause they know nikkas will support they cheaper prices. Say what you will but Asians know how to finesse black people. They've had generations to perfect the game

While they send their children off of black people's money to top colleges so they can take over or expand the business one day. :wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:snoop: If these yellow mfs try to take over the Soul Food game too we gotta chase em out

Shame on y’all for supporting that shyt :mjpls:
I remember me and a homie years ago were at a Chinese buffet and we were joking about if some Chinese opened a soul food restaurant that black folks would support them like crazy over black owned soul food spots. We laughed and joked about it but the way things are going it will happen soon enough. :francis:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Somebody black working in the back with all that....I notice some Asian owned businesses like beauty supply spots got a token black working up front with wigs anf shyt
Nope.
The kitchen is out front and it’s a Chinese breh

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yep :mjlol: and in the clothing stores they get the cute 18-21 year old girls working it’s like a science to they shyt
Yup they get cute or relatable and personable women to work those clothing stores and beauty supply stores.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:snoop: If these yellow mfs try to take over the Soul Food game too we gotta chase em out

Shame on y’all for supporting that shyt :mjpls:

If.......

They have soul food restaurants or businesses in the malls in Atl and all over, or some of them spots out here in Nola and the food be good but like i said in my previous post some one black had the recipe, just not the long vision and patience to keep the business and for most, if a nikka come through with a large sum of money they will sign over everything for that quick payday

And nikkas got no problem just THROWINV money at em :mjlol:

On the flip side though. Anyone else notice messicans make the Chinese food these days

I try to support black business too, but prices and quality/consistency just be the difference,

There really isn’t a black seafood spot here in Nola

There are 3 restaurants in the east of New Orleans and are all black, blaze bbq, chef gon mad, and fire food and spirits,

Blaze is ok, but quality is decent, I’m not dying to eat there

Chef gon mad is good but nikka ain’t trying to spend 20 plus bucks for a burger or wings, or a salad,

Fire food and spirit is good but you can easily have a 60 dollar meal, again it’s cool sometimes but not all the time

But then i can turn around go to natal get 2 pork chops, pasta and jambalaya for 8 bucks Or steak and shrimp and pasta for 12 bucks

And i can go into more examples, I’m all for black support, but just because you are black doesn’t mean you gotta break err nikka off with hella expensive prices, i am not here to put a price on your dream or hard work because i know the feeling, but it doesn’t mean i always want to speand all that money