What’s up with all these Chinese Owned Seafood spots poppin up?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Name bruh?

When I'm in the mood I hit up Yashin's on Old National, but I like Supreme Delight off Camp Creek more. Back when I was at Tech, one of my boys from Ben Hill who went to Doug took me out to this spot called Rahim's seafood back in the late 90s. It was located at MLK and Peyton. shyt was FIRE. I think buddy who owned it ended up moving years later, but I see that he's off Campbelton outside the perimeter now. That nikka had the GOAT fish batter/seasoning. :banderas:

But yeah, they opened a Juicy Crab in Fayetteville. Me and the old lady gotta check it out. Being from a coastal city (Charleston SC), I know frozen seafood and frozen crab legs is :birdman:
Old National Seafood is the name. They’re located on the side of the Texaco and it’s right off Old Nat and Godby. They only keep one cook, so you gone wait 25-35 mins.

Folks swear by Yashin’s, but what I got wasn’t all that. I’m a shrimp guy, and the shrimps weren’t good to me. I’m gonna give it another try, but I’ll see what the catfish like next time.

My mom and pop coming into town today, and my pop loves seafood. Probably will pick up some fish from crab pot or old nat seafood on the way home.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I thought this was just a new thing in Atlanta these past couple of years but from the Juicy Crab type of places to the local hood “New Orleans Seafood” places these things are popping up EVERYWHERE

Is this suspect?

I only get my shrimp from the Mexican store (real Gulf shrimp :ohlawd:) or the Farmers Market

I think these Chinese people on some fugazi shyt the way these things just came outta nowhere

Is this happening in y’all city too?
One popped up near my house, place looks dead, but still rocking. Has to be a tax write-off or a front.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Old National Seafood is the name. They’re located on the side of the Texaco and it’s right off Old Nat and Godby. They only keep one cook, so you gone wait 25-35 mins.

Folks swear by Yashin’s, but what I got wasn’t all that. I’m a shrimp guy, and the shrimps weren’t good to me. I’m gonna give it another try, but I’ll see what the catfish like next time.

My mom and pop coming into town today, and my pop loves seafood. Probably will pick up some fish from crab pot or old nat seafood on the way home.

I know the spot you talking about. Never went there, but lots of people always in there. I usually just head straight to Yashins, but I'll peep it this weekend.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I don't see that shyt on google bruh. Is it that "Deli & Seafood" joint?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don't see that shyt on google bruh. Is it that "Deli & Seafood" joint?
Nah, if you type it in google they won’t have much come up. If you type it in to google maps, it should come up though. If you’re coming off of 285 onto Old Nat, it’s to the left of the Burger King. Across the street is a liquor store

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, if you type it in google they won’t have much come up. If you type it in to google maps, it should come up though. If you’re coming off of 285 onto Old Nat, it’s to the left of the Burger King. Across the street is a liquor store

it's that joint in that little strip mall?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
it's that joint in that little strip mall?
Nah, it’s on the other side of the street. It’s literally connected to a gas station; the Texaco I think it is.

Crab pot in that strip mall. Crab pot is also better than Old Nat Seafood. If you haven’t been there, you gotta check it out. Only problem is they don’t operate on regular hours. They open until the food run out. It’s a good lunch time spot

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Spondivits :banderas::banderas::banderas: thank God we don't have seafood like this in qc because I would get :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: quick! but I gotta go back asap :noah:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
shyt is an epidemic here in NYC with them owning damn near every seafood spot in Brooklyn/Queens (except for the Gumbo Bros in cobble hill & the Boulevard/Seafood kings over in Hollis Queens).

Even the price for a 1lb of crab legs is over $20 after tax compared to only being $11 dollars around this time last year.