What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just more Anti-Blackness/Association with Africaness passed off as forbidden knowledge.

i think for some this is the case, but id argue that not believing it was possible is minimizing what we mean to the planet.

you gotta think about the source of the suppliers of history and what their agendas were

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:wow: That's cool as hell. Do you personally retain some of that culture? What tribe are yall from?

I don't doubt you got plenty of Native American genes/culture in you. Thing is, for how many AA families is that the case though? How does that picture prove the massive numbers here before slavery? The official narrative also got an explanation for that, liberated slaves who mixed with Native Americans. :patrice: Too many inconsistencies imho

I would say more of us are mixed with native american than we are a product of white rape. As much as that is whats used to explain why we supposedly don't look as "pure" african as other africans. Which we must call out as a ignorant statement in the first place. Just look at the many different tribes of africa from Khoisians etc.
Just for starters. If you look at africa alone,melinated people come in many different variations. The controversial part comes in when you begin to ask yourself if Native Americans are just another variation of blackness. You know for a fact in every variation there are people in them who would be considered "black" in terms of looks,and some who would be questionable and look more arab/indian etc. So saying Native Americans were here,but black people weren't,one might say sounds like a very idiotic statement. If you look at Africa alone and see many different variations of black people,what would make people think that the entire world wasn't the same way? AA people ourselves don't want to even really discuss that idea, because we don't want to claim groups who certainly would never identfiy as any variation of "black" person,we don't want to claim Native Americans as "black people":hubie:. Theres alot of ego,and alot of brainwashing/whitewashing involved with this topic.

People who looked like what most of us would consider black,I'm sure existed among the so called Native Americans,we know for certain many of the Mayans looked "black",and there were many other variations just like any other melinated group that exist.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:what: The so-called Native Americans are Asiatics. Nobody is saying they're the ones who came from Africa. They came from Asia which is why they look like Asians. We're talking about the current black population in the Americas being descended from African explorers who colonized the entire world rather than being descended solely from slaves.

The point we're making is that there were black people already here before Columbus and that not all of us are descended from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Many of us were descended from multiple waves of black people that migrated to the Americas at different times.

khoi3.jpg

Khosians are considered among the oldest and first people at the moment at least. They look asian and inhabit southern africa. So you can't say africans cant "look asian",all features come from us!

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
But how when clearly black people were in America before Colombus arrived?
I can't answer that because I never looked into the African presence in the pre Columbus americas that deep. What interests me is the non African blacks that were indigenous.

I would assume they needed Africans from certain regions to cultivate specific resources as opposed to what Africans might have been here when cacs arrived who may or may not been able to produce what they needed at the time.

I'm sure most of the indigenous blacks not of African descent that were here died out either from cac diseases or genocide. I bet most of those natives that cacs claimed weren't equipped to be slaves on their own land and those that died from cac diseases were black pacific islanders because the same shyt happened in some pacific destinations like the Marqueases islands.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I would say more of us are mixed with native american than we are a product of white rape. As much as that is whats used to explain why we supposedly don't look as "pure" african as other africans. Which we must call out as a ignorant statement in the first place. Just look at the many different tribes of africa from Khoisians etc.
Just for starters. If you look at africa alone,melinated people come in many different variations. The controversial part comes in when you begin to ask yourself if Native Americans are just another variation of blackness. You know for a fact in every variation there are people in them who would be considered "black" in terms of looks,and some who would be questionable and look more arab/indian etc. So saying Native Americans were here,but black people weren't,one might say sounds like a very idiotic statement. If you look at Africa alone and see many different variations of black people,what would make people think that the entire world wasn't the same way? AA people ourselves don't want to even really discuss that idea, because we don't want to claim groups who certainly would never identfiy as any variation of "black" person,we don't want to claim Native Americans as "black people":hubie:. Theres alot of ego,and alot of brainwashing/whitewashing involved with this topic.

People who looked like what most of us would consider black,I'm sure existed among the so called Native Americans,we know for certain many of the Mayans looked "black",and there were many other variations just like any other melinated group that exist.
Except genetic testing disprove that narrative though :patrice: It clearly proved that AA as a group were 80% African - 20% British and sometimes 1% Native American.

And like I said I don't believe in the concept of race. :hubie: So it doesn't matter how a person look to me.

Also do you realize that what you say is very different that what most of the people in this thread said? If you're talking about a time where the whole world was considered "black" that is a extremely different narrative :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the proof that they stayed? In numbers consequent enough to found another civilization here? That the different waves mixed together? That they abandoned their Egyptian and African cultures to develop those that we call Native American?

If the Natives Columbus met told him that black men from across the ocean came and traded with them (which is true)... Why wouldn't the Natives he met tell him that these people stayed here and created this tribe and now live at that place in numbers? If the traders from Africa actually stayed and the Natives could recall memories of trading with them... Then surely they'd know that they stayed here and where, no?

Curious to see your response to these questions because I never saw them answered.

They did. I'm saving that information for my super-thread that will break all of this down. There is actually written testimony from Columbus where he said that the Indians had among them negro prisoners. When he asked them where they got these prisoners, the Indians told him they were from a tribe who lived across the jungle that they had been warring with for years. Columbus having been to West Africa knew what a "negro" was when he used that term.

But yeah there is more testimony from Europeans about black people being over here than just one or two mentions. There are literally hundreds.

Go and read Ivan Van Sertima's THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS. All this information is in there with primary sources cited so you can go and read original accounts from Columbus himself to make sure what is cited in the book is exactly what he said.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

pretty much what this person said

Basically you got a small minority of Black people who think cuz a few AA's have Native American look a likes, that means we the same people. They literally have no proof besides a few books written by cats they never met before and YouTube videos made by nut cases who ask silly questions like "where the slave ships at then?"

It's really no different than joining other movements like the Flat Earthers, the Hebrew Israelites, etc. It's a way to be one of the few "woke" ones who knows the "truth" while everyone else doesn't.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
i think for some this is the case, but id argue that not believing it was possible is minimizing what we mean to the planet.

you gotta think about the source of the suppliers of history and what their agendas were
I am completely in tune with my Africaness.

Just because I am interested in the history of the Americas doesn't mean we are ashamed of our African heritage. These African nikkas tell us everyday we not African, we American, but when we pay some attention to American history than we c00ns. nikkas need to make they minds up.

And I get it's a lot of dumb weirdo nikkas on youtube and shyt talkin about ancient muurs and Israelites and showing pictures of natives of Siberian extract talkin bout that's they ancestors and shyt so I see why nikkas look at it crazy. I'm not on that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
khoi3.jpg

Khosians are considered among the oldest and first people at the moment at least. They look asian and inhabit southern africa. So you can't say africans cant "look asian",all features come from us!

No doubt. Just saying that the people who are currently called native americans (the light skin asiatic types) are the ones that came from Asia directly probably over the Bering Strait.

We ain't trying to say those people are us. They just came to America after we were already here.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I can't answer that because I never looked into the African presence in the pre Columbus americas that deep. What interests me is the non African blacks that were indigenous.

I would assume they needed Africans from certain regions to cultivate specific resources as opposed to what Africans might have been here when cacs arrived who may or may not been able to produce what they needed at the time.

I'm sure most of the indigenous blacks not of African descent that were here died out either from cac diseases or genocide. I bet most of those natives that cacs claimed weren't equipped to be slaves on their own land and those that died from cac diseases were black pacific islanders because the same shyt happened in some pacific destinations like the Marqueases islands.

Are black Americans descendants of slaves or "indigenous Americans"?

In one thread people are advocating for reparations from Ghana for slavery (Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.)

Yet in this thread people are claiming slavery never existed and black people were always in America.

Which one is it because it can't be both? :what:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Except genetic testing disprove that narrative though :patrice: It clearly proved that AA as a group were 80% African - 20% British and sometimes 1% Native American.

And like I said I don't believe in the concept of race. :hubie: So it doesn't matter how a person look to me.

Also do you realize that what you say is very different that what most of the people in this thread said? If you're talking about a time where the whole world was considered "black" that is a extremely different narrative :usure:
What narrative? It ain't nothing to disprove. When did I say we aren't African?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
They did. I'm saving that information for my super-thread that will break all of this down. There is actually written testimony from Columbus where he said that the Indians had among them negro prisoners. When he asked them where they got these prisoners, the Indians told him they were from a tribe who lived across the jungle that they had been warring with for years. Columbus having been to West Africa knew what a "negro" was when he used that term.

But yeah there is more testimony from Europeans about black people being over here than just one or two mentions. There are literally hundreds.

Go and read Ivan Van Sertima's THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS. All this information is in there with primary sources cited so you can go and read original accounts from Columbus himself to make sure what is cited in the book is exactly what he said.
:leon:

Ima read it.

But I noticed that you didn't say that the natives described their rival "negro" tribe as the same as the people who traded with them back then :usure:. If they had recollection of the trading they would have known exactly where that rival tribe they once traded with came from. That's a major inconsistency :usure:

Concerning the mega threat, best believe I'll have some questions :ufdup:

Notably about why would slavery exploit only one tribe and not all the others and why don't we have any recording of the "true" narrative from the Native Americans who supposedly witnessed it all (Africans settling there, creating a tribe, battling against them, becoming the only slaves of all the Americas).

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Are black Americans descendants of slaves or "indigenous Americans"?

In one thread people are advocating for reparations from Ghana for slavery (Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.)

Yet in this thread people are claiming slavery never existed and black people were always in America.

Which one is it because it can't be both? :what:
nikka we African than a muthafukka. It's in my soul, bones, and skin but I wouldn't be surprised if some black natives were absorbed into our gene pool. I've seen African Americans from the south with 9% Melanesian DNA. I have never seen an African American with that much native American DNA.