What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That's really what it is. Black pacific islanders. Them is not mainstream natives and i'm not claiming ancestry from these folks nor am I claiming they were African. It's just interesting to me how cacs dictate and distort anything they please. If it was up to them they would have you think all Pacific Islanders look like Korean and Japanese, so you know damn well they would never admit black islanders were native to the Americas. I personally think the Olmecs were black Pacific islanders.
muUcem2.jpg

nU5A2LH.jpg

IrFvisi.jpg

150Vxog.jpg

7kiBV0B.jpg

ET9k8Is.jpg
I agree, I’m leaning towards the same thing right now

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
What evidence do they have to suggest Africans DIDN'T dwell here prior to European conquest?

According to my readings and studies, all manner of Ancient Egyptian artifacts and masonry were found buried in supposed "native American" mounds. How?

The Olmecs, Mayans and Aztecs all worshiped black faced dieties. The building of Mayan pyramids follow the same constructural patterns as those found in Africa.
Sculptures of the giant Olmec heads depict fully black peoples. Wide noses, full lips, thick hair. These Olmec civilizations predate the Aztec, Mayans and Incas.

Like I said I absolutely believe that the Middle Passage took place. I just don’t believe that was the only source
The thing I don't get is how you get from

"Yeah Africans set foot here and brought samples of their culture and civilization to others. They were revered etc etc"

To

"Africans were here in significant numbers, enough to be the main source of slaves"

The first statement has some solid evidence behind it. The second is too easy to disprove, unless yall have some proof I don't know of :hubie: I'm opened to learn everyday, I don't have any personal attachments to AA being from the Americas, Africa, or even Mars. Just gotta come clean with the proof and the statements :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the not wanting to be associated with Africans or of being African descent, not whether or not we discovered Africa first.

Most people who believe we were here first are also some of the most afro-centrist pan Africans there are. They're the dudes like me who are always talking about Ancient Egypt.

You don't have to be descended from African slaves to be African. You can also be descended from African explorers. That isn't trying to not be African.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Either Africans were in the Americas way before Columbus or various different civilizations living large distances away from each other all suddenly and spontaneously learned how to build pyramids synchronized to star systems/constellations all around the exact same time

Cuz there are tons of pyramids all over the Americas that are dam near identical to African pyramids, both in construction and positioning

Smh this is a disingenuous post

If you were really interested in learning, you wouldn't care whether the info was presented in a video or not

And also, I already did this on the 1st page

Here's what I found on the first page.

Pyramids.

I am interpreting this theory to mean that Black people here NOW have ancestry on this continent that goes back before American chatel slavery.

Someone building pyramids here doesn't prove anything other than someone built pyramids. They could have built them then died off or built them then went home.

Call me disingenuous all you want

Bring me some statement of fact that makes this worth spending my time on

Like if you ask me about gravity I can tell you exactly why I know it's real. And no amount of denying it can defeat that

So it shouldn't matter if I am ingenuous or disingenuos. Your argument has to hold its own against people who argue against it

Anyone else?

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
So you know more than Dr.Yosef Ben Jochannan, J.A. Rogers, Horace Butler, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima? Can you post some of your scholastic work? I'd like to see a coli poster argue against their research on the early african presence in the Americas.
What research? "Hey Olmec statues have flat noses and thick lips, so that means it was made by Africans" is not exactly what I will call research. Show me genetic proof, do Native Americans share the same DNA as Black Africans?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So melanated skin isn't genetic dominant?

Is that what you're saying?
I see where you're going with this.
I don't know if the gene responsible for the production of melanin is dominant nor recessive. I'd say it's neither because there is not, to my knowing, any gene responsible for the absence of melanin, so why would it be dominant/recessive over?

Like I said, I don't subscribe anyways to any definition of race. So I doubt you could bring any conclusion that would make sense to me with that. I'll let you try though

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So the answer is no you can't refute their scholastic work. Thank you
What research? "Hey Olmec statues have flat noses and thick lips, so that means it was made by Africans" is not exactly what I will call research. Show me genetic proof, do Native Americans share the same DNA as Black Africans?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I had a feeling he didn't want to genuinely discuss this,was just hoping to have anyone who agreed be called stupid,and have the idea of it bashed.
tenor.gif

thats what you thought....:mjlol:

In the 6 pages show me where I ",was just hoping to have anyone who agreed be called stupid,and have the idea of it bashed."

:sas2:

now get back to discussing my topic