What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The thing I don't get is how you get from

"Yeah Africans set foot here and brought samples of their culture and civilization to others. They were revered etc etc"

To

"Africans were here in significant numbers, enough to be the main source of slaves"

The first statement has some solid evidence behind it. The second is too easy to disprove, unless yall have some proof I don't know of :hubie: I'm opened to learn everyday, I don't have any personal attachments to AA being from the Americas, Africa, or even Mars. Just gotta come clean with the proof and the statements :manny:
Looking like there was a costume party at my family reunion:heh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Looking like there was a costume party at my family reunion:heh:

:wow: That's cool as hell. Do you personally retain some of that culture? What tribe are yall from?

I don't doubt you got plenty of Native American genes/culture in you. Thing is, for how many AA families is that the case though? How does that picture prove the massive numbers here before slavery? The official narrative also got an explanation for that, liberated slaves who mixed with Native Americans. :patrice: Too many inconsistencies imho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What research? "Hey Olmec statues have flat noses and thick lips, so that means it was made by Africans" is not exactly what I will call research. Show me genetic proof, do Native Americans share the same DNA as Black Africans?

:what: The so-called Native Americans are Asiatics. Nobody is saying they're the ones who came from Africa. They came from Asia which is why they look like Asians. We're talking about the current black population in the Americas being descended from African explorers who colonized the entire world rather than being descended solely from slaves.

The point we're making is that there were black people already here before Columbus and that not all of us are descended from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Many of us were descended from multiple waves of black people that migrated to the Americas at different times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's really what it is. Black pacific islanders. Them is not mainstream natives and i'm not claiming ancestry from these folks nor am I claiming they were African. It's just interesting to me how cacs dictate and distort anything they please. If it was up to them they would have you think all Pacific Islanders look like Korean and Japanese, so you know damn well they would never admit black islanders were native to the Americas. I personally think the Olmecs were black Pacific islanders.
muUcem2.jpg

nU5A2LH.jpg

IrFvisi.jpg

150Vxog.jpg

7kiBV0B.jpg

ET9k8Is.jpg

The Black Pacific Islanders were the FIRST WAVE. There were other black people that also came over. After them you had the Ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians that sailed to the Americas. That is how you have pyramids on both sides of the Atlantic. Also you had West African Moors coming over in the last 1,000 years. For example there is the well known story of Mansa Musa's older brother Abu-Bakr abdicating the throne to sail across the sea to a new world with 500 ships. Those ships never came back and we know from stories that Christopher Columbus wrote that when he met the natives that they told him that black men from across the ocean came before him and traded gold tipped spears with them. When Columbus investigated those spears he saw that they were exactly like the ones he had seen in West Africa. Also Columbus knew that West Africans had traveled to the Americas before that is why he hired a Moor from West Africa to serve as his guide when he set sail.

The amount of peoples that came to the Americas before Columbus is a lot more than just the Black Pacific Islanders. It was many waves of black people that came over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh this is a disingenuous post

If you were really interested in learning, you wouldn't care whether the info was presented in a video or not

And also, I already did this on the 1st page

Exactly. And if he was really interested he would read this entire thread that is actually filled with lots of good information that would answer the questions he has about this topic.

But like you said, he really isn't interested in the information. He was clearly being disingenuous.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Lets be real. The only reason people believe in such nonsense is just to overcompensate for having their real African identity destroyed by slavery. If they knew their real African ethnicity they wouldn't go around believing bs myths and theories
GRAND OPENING AND GRAND fukkIN CLOSING :ooh::ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did "Africans sell other Africans" or not? Because this would disprove that:what:

Or the World Bank and IMF is strong-arming them to say this so they can continue the myth that Africans sold Africans?

Stop being so naive. There's a reason white countries ain't apologizing for slavery but making black countries do so. You nikkas really need to start thinking past the headlines.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a possibility but I truly doubt they came over in droves. Might be some pockets here and there.
This. I think migration has and will always be a thing. People pack up and move all the time, but it's different than being forced.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The Black Pacific Islanders were the FIRST WAVE. There were other black people that also came over. After them you had the Ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians that sailed to the Americas. That is how you have pyramids on both sides of the Atlantic. Also you had West African Moors coming over in the last 1,000 years. For example there is the well known story of Mansa Musa's older brother Abu-Bakr abdicating the throne to sail across the sea to a new world with 500 ships. Those ships never came back and we know from stories that Christopher Columbus wrote that when he met the natives that they told him that black men from across the ocean came before him and traded gold tipped spears with them. When Columbus investigated those spears he saw that they were exactly like the ones he had seen in West Africa. Also Columbus knew that West Africans had traveled to the Americas before that is why he hired a Moor from West Africa to serve as his guide when he set sail.

The amount of peoples that came to the Americas before Columbus is a lot more than just the Black Pacific Islanders. It was many waves of black people that came over.

Where is the proof that they stayed? In numbers consequent enough to found another civilization here? That the different waves mixed together? That they abandoned their Egyptian and African cultures to develop those that we call Native American?

If the Natives Columbus met told him that black men from across the ocean came and traded with them (which is true)... Why wouldn't the Natives he met tell him that these people stayed here and created this tribe and now live at that place in numbers? If the traders from Africa actually stayed and the Natives could recall memories of trading with them... Then surely they'd know that they stayed here and where, no?

Curious to see your response to these questions because I never saw them answered.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I agree, I’m leaning towards the same thing right now
Another interesting aspect of this conversation is the fact that a lot of African Americans that have their ancestry traced find out that they have small amounts of Polynesian, southeast Asian, and even Melanesian DNA. I read that it's because cacs took slaves from Madagascar during the Atlantic slave trade, but cacs be caccin so you never know. Plus those ancestry DNA tests only go back 500-700 years, not too far before cacs came over here, and the further you go back the percentage of matches decline. But I ain't claiming nothing:hubie: just doin math.
It’s already been proven that the Moors were all up in Europe running shyt. That’s why they call it the Dark Ages. The Renaissance is when they kicked their black asses out and took credit for everything they were taught. Knowing this I still don’t see how some nikkas are skeptical about what really took place here
It's a reason them cacs had Pedro Alonso Nino sailing Columbus' ship over here on the first voyage
ZDDieHA.jpg

Estevanico was traveling over here in the 1500s
3048bede39ef6a88d8ceedc65aa5f692.jpg

Man it was probably all types of black folks over this muthafukka before Columbus, Africans and none African blacks.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Wasn't there just a thread about some Ghanaians apologizing for slavery? If this is the case then what was the point of the apology since slavery was a hoax? :what:
And they did the right thing by apologizing because the Atlantic slave trade did happen.