What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are wind currents from West Africa that can take you directly to the coast of Brazil....no sail required....a white man (i know people need white people to document stuff first to believe it) has done the trip multiple times. There's oral history with the Ancient Malians that Abubakari abdicated the throne, which was considered a great shame to them from what I read, to travel to the new world. He and all the boats he took was never seen again. Mali was the second most powerful/richest nation on Earth at the time. White people doubt the Malians could reach America with all their wealth and power but, they accept that the Vikings, a group of poor uneducated thieves, did. Again, Mali was the second most powerful/richest nation on Earth at the time. Had their own university already. There's oral history in the new world that the Africans made it over. There’s also peculiarities with other ancient groups having plants, goods and other products that could only be found in the Americas which suggest there was some level of communication between the two continents.

White supremacy is the only reason they deny Malians getting here before Columbus. They've been brainwashing the world since 1500 on the lie that white people are superior so they lie about the fact black people been sailing to America hundreds to thousands of years before any white man.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One thing that always bugs me out is that 1492 marked the end of the muslim (Moorish) rule on the Iberian peninsula and that's the same year of Columbus first voyage when he set sail and reached the new world.

Coincidence?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the book They Came Before Columbus by Ivan Sertima.

This is a well known fact nowadays. There's too much evidence to support it. Mainstream historians do their best to dismiss it and the Smithsonian museum covers up all archeological finds on this matter because it dismantles American History that is based on Columbus finding America first

If the country/world knew this truth, not only would American history have to be rewritten but world history as well. They don't want that.

It's not fact... African genes were resistant to European diseases and the Native Americans were not.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You know your shyt breh :salute:

Powhatan was the father of Pocahontas and was also called “black” by colonialists so even her image was possibly whitewashed. But what you describe was the real slave trade in my opinion. Indigenous people taken from the Americas and taken elsewhere. And the “Africans” that were brought here were probably from here like you said. Which is why in Nigeria for example, every time the igbos try to unify, they have outsiders from the British to the tribes around them band up together and try to put a halt to it.

Yup,none of us have it all figured out though,I just hope black people worldwide continue to grow more skeptical of the history as it has been taught,and skeptical of the oversimplified breakdown of melinated people. Europeans have egos and are ruled by politics and white supremacy,this hinders them from getting to the truth,or revealing new truths on a grand scale even when they know it. Which is why black people internationally need to be discussing things like this among each other. I don't see how you don't question of the out of africa theory,or that we all came over on slave ships,or the bering strait theory. And not be bound to any scenario since history and numbers have been falsified. But certain things just make more sense to me based on what we know.

the slaves who came back as "african" or were originally from africa,were all instrumental in things like the Hatian revolution,civil war and where we are today. Im certain the knowledge they had and the fact they were free before,some probably already knowing the language(despite all slaves supposedly having to learn how to read from stealing books from massa ,or being trained by a good massa:comeon:) all helped in inspiring and leading these revolutions. As well as just the bolstered numbers,when they bought slaves in from Africa. There is a bigger lesson and message here,but it definitely is not anti african when you break it down,the message is how powerful black people who are from everywhere can be when we work together:wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing that always bugs me out is that 1492 marked the end of the muslim (Moorish) rule on the Iberian peninsula and that's the same year of Columbus first voyage when he set sail and reached the new world.

Coincidence?

That used to strike me as odd too. Like the exact year they expelled them they “found” America. I definitely believe the Moors and other West African groups knew about the new world already.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
we agree that their were "black looking indians" in the americas but the thing is, they have nothing to do with the hotep's who keep repeating those "we were already here" theories

How does it not:patrice:?
How about you explain what you think this hotep "we already were here" theory is?
Because if you believe there were black looking indians in the americas how do you not believe the theory as well.
Or do you just not believe the numbers were great enough?
Even if you say thats the case for North America,South America too:patrice:?
Then if you don't believe the numbers are great enough,how can you make that claim after genocides,death through war,death by disease,slave conditions etc?
Also you yourself have stated their may have been an innacurate/ignorant classifications by europeans calling the natives "negro" on arrival, and that they may have not been actual africans or moors. But you leave no room that the africans that came over on the slave ships could have been innacurately classified as african ,when they were infact natives of the americas at one point,who were sent back to spain through slave trade,and sent back innacurately classified as "negro" and africans.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Is it "cac ignorance" that created the sundry act that exempted moors from being counted as slaves? Or the Virginia law made in 1682, that put Negroes moors and indians as slaves? :jbhmm:

If we cant put any stock into how the people who met them depicted them, then what do we go by? Because we know that yall arent going to put stock in the black people who say their elders tell them they're Native American
um yeah:yeshrug:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Coincidence?
That used to strike me as odd too. Like the exact year they expelled them they “found” America. I definitely believe the Moors and other West African groups knew about the new world already.
I thought it ended in 1491? Either way, yeah that always stood out to me too. Crackas ain't slick. The Moors was probably giving them crackas all types of game. That's why they had Pedro Alonso Nino help them get over here. That looking for India shyt was probably a lie or they dumb asses thought the Moors was talking about India.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
More archeological evidence of the first African Americans

Exhibit A

dn19455-1_300.jpg

Exhibit B

ZG9B4ZJNsGs5kkReuQ5Lif-650-80.jpg.webp

Teeth from exhumed skeletons of crew members Christopher Columbus left on the island of Hispaniola more than 500 years ago reveal the presence of at least one African in the New World as a contemporary of the explorer, it was announced.

A team of researchers is extracting the chemical details of life history from the remains found at shallow graves at the site of La Isabela, the first European town in America, said T. Douglas Price, a University of Wisconsin-Madison professor of anthropology and leader of the team conducting an analysis of the tooth enamel of three individuals from a larger group excavated almost 20 years ago there.

Three of the individuals' teeth subjected to isotopic analysis by the Wisconsin group were males under the age of 40 and had carbon isotope profiles far different from the rest, suggesting an Old World origin (Africa or Europe).

was known that Columbus had a personal African slave on his voyages of discovery. It is unknown whether the individual studied by Price and his colleagues was a slave or a crew member. The new analysis could mean that Africans played a much larger role in the first documented explorations of America.

If confirmed, that would put Africans in the New World as contemporaries of Columbus and decades before they were thought to have first arrived as slaves

@UpAndComing @IllmaticDelta @HarlemHottie @Samori Toure

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I’m a firm believer that most African Americans (and most black people in general) originate from Africa….

With that said, I DO believe that there were black people in America before slavery and before Columbus got here. I’m convinced.

I feel like black people were everywhere. I watched a documentary on indigenous Australians (the aboriginals) and not only do they resemble black people, they look EXACTLY like black people