What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Not all slaves worked on a plantation breh or did any agriculture at all. At the same time the natives of a land shouldnt have any issues working on it. I absolutely believe that the Middle Passage took place but I believe that they started with the natives. A lot of things don't add up with their version of history. Plus it sounds way better to say that Africans sold other Africans into slavery than people being enslaved on their own land
I know not all slaves did agriculture. I meant they were selected and sent according to their skills. Those who cultivated rice back in Africa were sent to plantation where their talents could be used. Architects and manufacturers were sent where they were needed. It's documented.

Of course Africans where in America before everyone else. Sertima work is great work. Everyone with a brain should know that. But you say here a lot of things don't add up with the official version while there plenty more that doesn't make any sense in the others :dahell:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:russell:

This type of confusion exists just because of this bs concept created by white supremacy and known as race.
You scientifically invalidate the concept of race and half the theory falls apart. The other half aren't supported by nothing solid. :manny:

Facts are difficult to disprove :hubie:
Even without the concept of "race" you still come across the concept of "genetic health/strength/dominance" vs "genetic recessiveness" correct?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just more Anti-Blackness/Association with Africaness passed off as forbidden knowledge.

How is it anti-black or anti-African to say Africans were in the Americas before Columbus?

Just cause you want to limit black history to slavery don't make it pro-African. If anything you are being anti-African by denying the mountains of evidence that prove we were here before Columbus or any white man.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
What evidence do they have to suggest Africans DIDN'T dwell here prior to European conquest?

According to my readings and studies, all manner of Ancient Egyptian artifacts and masonry were found buried in supposed "native American" mounds. How?

The Olmecs, Mayans and Aztecs all worshiped black faced dieties. The building of Mayan pyramids follow the same constructural patterns as those found in Africa.
Sculptures of the giant Olmec heads depict fully black peoples. Wide noses, full lips, thick hair. These Olmec civilizations predate the Aztec, Mayans and Incas.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It was a dumb ass in here who said that knowing blacks discovered the Americas before Europeans is like being a flat earther I guess Dr.Ben is a flat earther now:dead:
Not to deflect, but he might be

Did he ever speak on the topic?

I genuinely believe that the earth is flat, partially because of my hard science training has led me to that conclusion, and partially because all of our melanated ancestors believed that the earth was flat, and they could do stuff that we can't even conceive of currently

I'm definitely not trying to derail

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Black people were in America and Mexico
1000's of years before columbus hit the shores breh.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I could believe a pacific route hypothesis.. Fijians.. etc.. need to see some scholarly sources tho
That's really what it is. Black pacific islanders. Them is not mainstream natives and i'm not claiming ancestry from these folks nor am I claiming they were African. It's just interesting to me how cacs dictate and distort anything they please. If it was up to them they would have you think all Pacific Islanders look like Korean and Japanese, so you know damn well they would never admit black islanders were native to the Americas. I personally think the Olmecs were black Pacific islanders.
muUcem2.jpg

nU5A2LH.jpg

IrFvisi.jpg

150Vxog.jpg

7kiBV0B.jpg

ET9k8Is.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Africans have touched every corner of this planet. Look at how close Brazil is to west Africa

People really believe that Africans weren't traveling back and forth between that small distance:heh:
Africans didn't have the technology or the intelligence to travel water:troll: Am I pro Africa now?:troll:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Someone sum up the proof for me

Just list two or three sentences that reveal your evidence

Don't point me to no video. Just give me the reasons you believe this in a few brief sentences
Smh this is a disingenuous post

If you were really interested in learning, you wouldn't care whether the info was presented in a video or not

And also, I already did this on the 1st page

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I know not all slaves did agriculture. I meant they were selected and sent according to their skills. Those who cultivated rice back in Africa were sent to plantation where their talents could be used. Architects and manufacturers were sent where they were needed. It's documented.

Of course Africans where in America before everyone else. Sertima work is great work. Everyone with a brain should know that. But you say here a lot of things don't add up with the official version while there plenty more that doesn't make any sense in the others :dahell:
Like I said I absolutely believe that the Middle Passage took place. I just don’t believe that was the only source

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was considered “conscious” before it was a thing, I noticed that within circles of Afro-Centrics there was this overglorification of the Egyptian kingdoms of yesteryear and occasional mentions of Sudan or Ethiopia.

The many many tribes of Africa, are rarely touched on or met with scorn (mainly from the Moorish, We are technically Natives and Hebrew Israelite types) but there’s a correlation that can’t be ignored because of how blatant it is.

What Ancient civilizations do whites talk about but Greece and Rome?

The reason we talk about Egypt all the time is cause it's the greatest civilization in human history that did shyt 5000 years ago that is still impossible today.

Africa had many great civilizations. But there is a reason Egypt gets the most attention. It's because its objectively the most amazing not just in Africa but the entire world.

We should be talking even more about Ancient Egypt not less.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Africans didn't have the technology or the intelligence to travel water:troll: Am I pro Africa now?:troll:
It’s already been proven that the Moors were all up in Europe running shyt. That’s why they call it the Dark Ages. The Renaissance is when they kicked their black asses out and took credit for everything they were taught. Knowing this I still don’t see how some nikkas are skeptical about what really took place here

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Even without the concept of "race" you still come across the concept of "genetic health/strength/dominance" vs "genetic recessiveness" correct?
Yes and no. Dominant vs recessive genes is proved but I've never seen attached to specific races outside of biased race talk.

But I'm opened to see my opinion challenged if demonstrated genuinely :hubie: