What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Then you have c00ns like this that would rather try and distort any truth about black people being in america

Black people have been taught indigeneous sciences are on some spooky,conspiracty shyt.
And the bullshyt the white man teaches is whats correct.
Forgive them,they have been brainwashed and need to be deprogrammed.
But we must mock them for being fools when they reject the knowledge when its out there for them to look into for themselves.
It will become clear that it doesn't quite add up the way it was taught.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When I was considered “conscious” before it was a thing, I noticed that within circles of Afro-Centrics there was this overglorification of the Egyptian kingdoms of yesteryear and occasional mentions of Sudan or Ethiopia.

The many many tribes of Africa, are rarely touched on or met with scorn (mainly from the Moorish, We are technically Natives and Hebrew Israelite types) but there’s a correlation that can’t be ignored because of how blatant it is.
There are pyramids all over Africa too....

I rarely mean just Egypt when I speak on Africa

Benefited

Banned
Daps
When I was considered “conscious” before it was a thing, I noticed that within circles of Afro-Centrics there was this overglorification of the Egyptian kingdoms of yesteryear and occasional mentions of Sudan or Ethiopia.

The many many tribes of Africa, are rarely touched on or met with scorn (mainly from the Moorish, We are technically Natives and Hebrew Israelite types) but there’s a correlation that can’t be ignored because of how blatant it is.

you are right about this though.
But still flat out wrong for saying believing this is "anti blackness".

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Just more Anti-Blackness/Association with Africaness passed off as forbidden knowledge.
This is a nikka that don' know what the hell he's talking about how is saying Africans discovered America before Europeans and mongoloids anti african? Because it doesn't fit a slave narrative?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
This is a nikka that don' know what the hell he's talking about how is saying Africans discovered America before Europeans and mongoloids anti african? Because it doesn't fit a slave narrative?

It’s the not wanting to be associated with Africans or of being African descent, not whether or not we discovered Africa first.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I could believe a pacific route hypothesis.. Fijians.. etc.. need to see some scholarly sources tho

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It’s the not wanting to be associated with Africans or of being African descent, not whether or not we discovered Africa first.
So black history don't expand beyond africa? Blacks ruled over the entire world? I don' get why you would be upset with the scholarship of when blacks ruled other continents? Why do afrocentrics lgbtq pro blacks limit our history solely to one continent? Samething the white man does don' see how going beyond a slave narrative make ya'll upset.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
But they're still African either way...

Lets be real. The only reason people believe in such nonsense is just to overcompensate for having their real African identity destroyed by slavery. If they knew their real African ethnicity they wouldn't go around believing bs myths and theories
My goodness the ignorance in here is silly