What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
lmao nah you double talk and deflect like hell. Might've thrown a clause or two in there in the midst of your tangent so you could say "look see I mentioned for a sentece or two" but you was on a rant about Dr.ben in my notifications not about the topic.

Either way it doesn't negate the point of even mentioning about his nationality. People said this was something coined by African Americans earlier, him being a puerto rican wouldn't make him AA. I don't really care what his nationality is honestly.

I addressed your post directly, not the topic in general and you had no response. You randomly brought The Nation of Islam into this thread and made it personal with me. You went on the rant. Not my fault Dr Ben ain't a doctor nor a continental African. You brought up his nationality, now you don't care

Daps
Someone sum up the proof for me

Just list two or three sentences that reveal your evidence

Don't point me to no video. Just give me the reasons you believe this in a few brief sentences

Because it logically follows. Mankinds origin derives from our (As the white academics sat) ancestor Lucy on Africa (so they say) which they say was the transition being from primate to human (BS). So if that is the case then logically the 1st humans building civilizations globally was black. The transition or introduction of caucasians.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Because it logically follows. Mankinds origin derives from our (As the white academics sat) ancestor Lucy on Africa (so they say) which they say was the transition being from primate to human (BS). So if that is the case then logically the 1st humans building civilizations globally was black. The transition or introduction of caucasians.

Just cause we were here first does not just automatically equal that we traveled the globe rapid and populated every continent

We did travel all overy the globe and populate everywhere

But it took a very long time. And the humans changed to adapt to their various climates as they traveled.

By the time we got to Americas, we looked like Native Americans

This is the traditional view.

And it still seems most likely to me so far

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
:ohhh: That’s sounds like something you learned from cacs breh. But if they are telling the truth, then I have a few questions;

Where were the Africans brought/housed once they arrived in America and before they were sold?

What were they sold for and to whom?

How long was the trip from Africa to America on the slave ships?

What did the captured Africans eat on the journey to America?

Were they given fresh water to drink on this journey?

Where did they piss and sh*t while on the slave ships? How did they clean themselves after sh*tting?

Were babies born during the journey? If so, who delivered them?

Did the women menstruate during the journey? If so, were they able to clean themselves or did all the women arrive stank and bloody?

Breh. There were Africans/Black people on every continent before the CACs landed!

Slavery was brutal so i dont think them Cacs gave a shyt about the slave well being?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause we were here first does not just automatically equal that we traveled the globe rapid and populated every continent

But it took a very long time. And the humans changed to adapt to their various climates as they traveled.

Stop saying we. We know you're a crakkka.

This post here is classic white supremacy. Basically saying sure the first humans were black but by the time we started doing advanced shyt like colonizing the world we were no longer black.

I don't know why you whites are on this site pretending to be black for.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Stop saying we. We know you're a crakkka.

This post here is classic white supremacy. Basically saying sure the first humans were black but by the time we started doing advanced shyt like colonizing the world we were no longer black.

I don't know why you whites are on this site pretending to be black for.

You wanna do a ban bet

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
About what? I know you cacs are wizards with that photoshop.

The content of your posts exposed what you are. No photoshop pic gon save you.

So you're supposed to know what happened tens of thousands of years ago, right?

You think you know this, so therefore that leads to that, and BAM you draw a conclusion

But you're wrong about this simple fact

And you're just retarded you'll keep ranting on "Derrrr derrrr derrrr I HAVE PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT!!! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

So when you go on record with a totally wrong statement like this about something happening in 2018

How can you feel confident in anything you "know"?

It's pretty easy to get the facts in my case

But you just deny and deflect and bang your stupid ass little drum

Think hard about your own trajectory in life. You're not naturally smart so you can't trust your own judgement about what's right and wrong

If you're having trouble in life your own stupidity is likely to blame. At least be smart enough to listen to smart people

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what is those are all true? Isn't discovering the TRUTH the purpose of studying history? Or are you just interested in getting pats on the back from crakkkas and other races? If you are black and not a white agent pretending to be black, then that's how you come off. You trying to be that "reasonable" c00n the whites will prop up.

The truth doesn't care about other races emotions. The truth is the truth. And just because our current predicament is dire doesn't mean we should not be proud of what our ancestors did. Regardless of what whites and other races say, the FACTS are on our side. We were the first Hebrews. We were the first Muslims. We were the first Americans. We were the first Asians. We were the first Greeks. We were the first Europeans. THOSE ARE FACTS. Other groups might not like to hear it but I sure as hell don't give a fukk. I got the proof to back it up so if any crakkka wants to go at it with me on any one of these topics then bring it on.

I'm only interested in the TRUTH. I'm not interested in other races feelings about us. And the truth in this case is what will uplift our community. Cause once we remember who we really were, the sooner we can get out of this situation. Why else do you think white people have lied so much about our history even in Africa and white-washed it? They know what we are capable of if we remember who we really are. Right now they've done a good job brainwashing us into thinking our history started with slavery. The more we know the TRUTH the closer we can get to regaining the glory of our past.

Let me add there was a significant black Catholic European presence til around the mid 1600s when they lost out in the race war ending up in N America. I'm still getting all the facts for a post. I was about to roll out the receipts on our presence in Japan,China and India in the Neolithic which is 10000 bc -2000 bc but realised many of us can't comprehend these facts.
We've been dumbed down,miseducated and this white dude hanging on the wall of every negro home has really done a number on us!

do-you-teach-your-kids-about-whi.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're supposed to know what happened tens of thousands of years ago, right?

You think you know this, so therefore that leads to that, and BAM you draw a conclusion

But you're wrong about this simple fact

And you're just retarded you'll keep ranting on "Derrrr derrrr derrrr I HAVE PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT!!! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

So when you go on record with a totally wrong statement like this about something happening in 2018

How can you feel confident in anything you "know"?

It's pretty easy to get the facts in my case

But you just deny and deflect and bang your stupid ass little drum

Think hard about your own trajectory in life. You're not naturally smart so you can't trust your own judgement about what's right and wrong

If you're having trouble in life your own stupidity is likely to blame. At least be smart enough to listen to smart people

And there it is.

I told you guys this dude was a cac.

Classic I'm white so I say so type of response.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What evidence can you point me towards which would indicate that a change in geographic location would cause a change in phenotype?

By your logic if everyone in Sweden moved to Botswana and reporoduced only amongst themselves (without mixing with Botswanans), they would turn into black people.

Personally, that sounds preposterous given that i’ve never witnessed any group of people produce variant phenotypes without mixing with a different group of people or already having ancestors from multiple phenotypical groups.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me add there was a significant black Catholic European presence til around the mid 1600s when they lost out in the race war ending up in N America. I'm still getting all the facts for a post. I was about to roll out the receipts on our presence in Japan,China and India in the Neolithic which is 10000 bc -2000 bc but realised many of us can't comprehend these facts.
We've been dumbed down,miseducated and this white dude hanging on the wall of every negro home has really done a number on us!

do-you-teach-your-kids-about-whi.jpg

That’s a light skinned negro with good hair.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
And there it is.

I told you guys this dude was a cac.

Classic I'm white so I say so type of response.

No wonder you're seen as such a terrible poster

That's shyt don't happen by accident. People are just reacting to your wackness

But, like with every facet of the living nightmare that is your existence

You're wrong