What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Basically you got a small minority of Black people who think cuz a few AA's have Native American look a likes, that means we the same people. They literally have no proof besides a few books written by cats they never met before and YouTube videos made by nut cases who ask silly questions like "where the slave ships at then?"

It's really no different than joining other movements like the Flat Earthers, the Hebrew Israelites, etc. It's a way to be one of the few "woke" ones who knows the "truth" while everyone else doesn't.
Bruh...aren’t you Ice Cold Perm? If so you ain’t even black lmao.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Now tell me how they could have transported enough slaves from Africa to account for the hundreds of millions of black people currently in the Americas? I'm not doubting that some slaves were brought over. I just don't believe it was tens of millions. MAYBE tens of thousands. MAYBE a hundred thousand. But no where close to the numbers needed to explain why there are so many black people today in North and South America.
ive explained this before, but for the sake of the thread i will explain it again

the increase in numbers are due to a few circumstances taking place,

1. when cotton became king and sugar began to boom the sale of rum, and nature began to kick slave masters ass in southern americas, many slave owners come to america, with their slaves which increased the numbers of us here in america. its the same reason so many blacks exist in the north of america from the south, because nature began kicking the farmers ass, research the boll weevil , it was a insect that fed on cotton buds and cotton flowers that aided in destroying cotton farming, which led us into the industrial revolution and steel industries which drove us up north. these things play a role in how many blacks came to the u.s because for a period of time as indigo and tobacco became smaller industries, cotton was king, sugar cane that produced the rum reigned so we were moved around heavily for that reason

2. 1808 british abolished slavery and this caused 2 things to happen that increased our numbers domestically, a) illegal slave runs, basically african slaves were being bootlegged, b) other slave owners began setting up what is called sex farms, where they would promise a african woman her freedom is she produced 15-20 kids. in cases like baltimore, africans were forced to breed, which led to mothers breeding with their sons, fathers breeding with their daughters etc. again this increased our numbers in these circumstances, asking why we dont match up with the numbers is like asking how much liquor was sold during prohibition, there is no way to really know. so many undocumented, cases where we were counted as 3/5 of a man to manipulate voting and policy numbers.

if you want more information on illegal slave runs, research the west african squadron, which was a british naval ship company set up to stop all the illegal slave piracy that was taking place. bootlegging slaves became big business once the british abolished slavery. sold for more because it was now illegal.

and the last thing is just nature, numbers have increased for everyone here including the europeans who now stand at estimated 180 million in america. 1790 census says it was only about 2 million white people here in america, now they are at 180 million, how did they increase to more than us? are they the original natives? i dont believe that, im just saying you have to be careful with that number argument.

Last edited:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
It's funny because that same dude was talking shyt about el hajj malik shabazz and than when I called dude out he tried to differentiate between Malcolm and El hajj Malik Shabazz . honestly don't know what the hell buddy is even talking he didn't even address any of the sources just talked shyt about dr. ben and ignored the other scholars that were posted.
You're a dishonest hypocrite. You're here differentiating between the discrepancies in Alfredo Antonio's life story and his persona as a scholar. As if they're not related.
But you're a Malcolm X personality worshipper, so your hypocrisy is not surprising.

I rather go with what dr. ben said himself but even if he was a west indian the only reason why where he from was mentioned because there was people saying that this was just something african americans believed in that case he still wouldn't be AA. Dr. Ivan Van Sertima wasn't a african american either a lot of people not even addressing the books or lectures just double talking and grabbing at straws. Dr. Ben could be from the planet Krypton for all I care honestly, what does that have to do with his information?

Once again, who cares about his personal life. We're talking about his SCHOLARSHIP. And that was always on point.

Stop doing the crakkkas job for them by attacking one of our smartest brothas. I don't know anything about this shyt you are talking about concerning Dr. Ben. And honestly I don't care. All I ever cared about was his work. I was not concerned about what degrees he had or who his real father was.

The man's entire public persona, which includes his "scholarship," is a lie, or at least has serious credibility issues. His name and what it means, and where he's from, and his degrees, cannot be separated from his attempts to be recognized as a great Black teacher. All of that was used to enhance his perceived stature and Blackness. But when you're a personality worshipper, the truth really doesn't matters.

You post a video of the man, or mention him as a source, then get upset when someone else doesn't feel he's beyond reproach like you. Ole, "stick to the topic" ass n-ggas.

As for this thread's topic:
LOST FOUND MUSLIM LESSON NO.1,

Answer No. 3:
...the original man is the God and Owner of the Earth, and knows every square inch of it....

But @ba'al knows and co-signs this lesson, being that he loves Minister Malcolm X and all, and there's no difference between the Malcolm that taught this and El Hajj Malik El Shabazz. Right?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read all you type there buddy but aye which college or university did Elijah Muhammad get his lessons from?I heard he had a 4th-grade education no knock to him but Don't see why you shytting on Dr.Ben with this academic argument but praise elijah for the same reason. And Dr.Ben gave his library to the nation before he passed.
You're a dishonest hypocrite. You're here differentiating between the discrepancies in Alfredo Antonio's life story and his persona as a scholar. As if they're not related.
But you're a Malcolm X personality worshipper, so your hypocrisy is not surprising.

The man's entire public persona, which includes his "scholarship," is a lie, or at least has serious credibility issues. His name and what it means, and where he's from, and his degrees, cannot be separated from his attempts to be recognized as a great Black teacher. All of that was used to enhance his perceived stature and Blackness. But when you're a personality worshipper, the truth really doesn't matters.

You post a video of the man, or mention him as a source, then get upset when someone else doesn't feel he's beyond reproach like you. Ole, "stick to the topic" ass n-ggas.

As for this thread's topic:
LOST FOUND MUSLIM LESSON NO.1,

Answer No. 3:
...the original man is the God and Owner of the Earth, and knows every square inch of it....

But @ba'al knows and co-signs this lesson, being that he loves Minister Malcolm X and all, and there's no difference between the Malcolm that taught this and El Hajj Malik El Shabazz. Right?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Didn't read all you type there buddy
I knew you would say and resort to this

but aye which college or university did Elijah Muhammad get his lessons from?I heard he had a 4th-grade education no knock to him but Don't see why you shytting on Dr.Ben with this academic argument but praise elijah for the same reason. And Dr.Ben gave his library to the nation before he passed.

He never lied about his education. He's proof you don't need an advanced, formal education to be good for Black people, so why lie about it. It's the LIES, NOT THE LACK OF A DEGREE, I'm pointing out, but I think you understand that.

He was more successful helping Black than Alfredo Antonio could be in 1000 lifetimes

Alfredo Antonio used to sh-t on Elijah in the name of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz, so I felt compelled to take it there.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I knew you would say and resort to this
I'm glad you did you don't say much of anything when I read an article from you it's one big strawman, like we not even dicussing the topic honestly we dicussing some monkey shyt you want to argue and nit pick about not really interested in these sidebar conversations. So next time you can get to the damn point i mean got damn. Look at all that monkey shyt and it's not even on topic bruh like really.
He never lied about his education. He's proof you don't need an advanced, formal education to be good for Black people, so why lie about it. It's the LIES, NOT THE LACK OF A DEGREE, I'm pointing out, but I think you understand that.

He was more successful helping Black than Alfredo Antonio could be in 1000 lifetimes

Alfredo Antonio used to sh-t on Elijah in the name of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz, so I felt compelled to take it there.
Now what does this have to do with the topic. You hurt because you don't like Dr.ben but praise Elijah for not being a academic I don't get it honestly. Was the information he presented acurate on the origins of blacks in america or is Elijah being on a UFO the only accurate information out there?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
I'm glad you did you don't say much of anything when I read an article from you it's one big strawman, like we not even dicussing the topic honestly we dicussing some monkey shyt you want to argue and nit pick about not really interested in these sidebar conversations. So next time you can get to the damn point i mean got damn. Look at all that monkey shyt and it's not even on topic bruh like really.

Now what does this have to do with the topic. You hurt because you don't like Dr.ben but praise Elijah for not being a academic I don't get it honestly. Was the information he presented acurate on the origins of blacks in america or is Elijah being on a UFO the only accurate information out there?
Post #164
You're the one that brought up an old back and forth you and I had that has nothing to do with this thread's topic. Strawman my ass. Hypocrite

I directly addressed a post you made on this topic by saying you posted a fraud, but it wasn't "on topic enough" for you. Alfredo Antonio is suspect, deal with it.

Now you're talking about UFOs, but telling me to stay on topic. You're a f-cking clown

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Post #164
You're the one that brought up an old back and forth you and I had that has nothing to do with this thread's topic. Strawman my ass. Hypocrite

I directly addressed a post you made on this topic by saying you posted a fraud, but it wasn't "on topic enough" for you. Alfredo Antonio is suspect, deal with it.

Now you're talking about UFOs, but telling me to stay on topic. You're a f-cking clown

Glad you keep it short this time, lmao shyt nikka. So you just don't like Dr.Ben you didn't have anything to say about the actual topic or the other scholars presented just cherry picked Dr.Ben to go on your rant about, okay, got it. I don't give a shyt about your opinion now that you finally expressed it without the articles honestly. Esepcially if you can't argue against his information he'd presented.

And the nation honored Dr.Ben and took in his library that means they took in a fraud according to you? I guess that make sense with what Elijah Poole's own son said about him and the nation.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Glad you keep it short this time, lmao shyt nikka. So you just don't like Dr.Ben you didn't have anything to say about the actual topic or the other scholars presented just cherry picked Dr.Ben to go on your rant about, okay, got it. I don't give a shyt about your opinion now that you finally expressed it without the articles honestly. Esepcially if you can't argue against his information he'd presented.

And the nation honored Dr.Ben and took in his library that means they took in a fraud according to you? I guess that make sense with what Elijah Poole's own son said about him and the nation.
I addressed your post directly, and you had no response. You randomly brought The Nation of Islam into this thread and made it personal with me. Not my fault Dr Ben ain't a doctor nor a continental African.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I addressed your post directly, and you had no response.
lmao nah you double talk and deflect like hell. Might've thrown a clause or two in there in the midst of your tangent so you could say "look see I mentioned for a sentece or two" but you was on a rant about Dr.ben in my notifications not about the topic.
Not my fault Dr Ben ain't a doctor nor a continental African.
Either way it doesn't negate the point of even mentioning about his nationality. People said this was something coined by African Americans earlier, him being a puerto rican wouldn't make him AA. I don't really care what his nationality is honestly.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Not only that but think of the numbers breh. They claiming they transported tens of millions of people from one continent to another. That shyt had literally never happened before in human history.

Like I said in an earlier post, the second largest black country in the world is Brazil. Only Nigeria has more people of African descent. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE unless many of us were already over here?

Its not just they brought some black people over in ships. Its the fact that the numbers they claim they brought over are so astronomical that its patently impossible.

Unfortunately we don't know enough to say that I don't think. For one we don't know if the numbers we are getting now are accurate or not,about how many of us and them are here. Also while I will say that I think you are overlooking the breeding aspect,because its been told that the average slave woman would have 10 kids and population shot up "naturally" for lack of a better word:martin:. But at the same time in places like Haiti the slaves were dying off quickly due to being over worked,and babies weren't surviving pregnancies due to the conditions. So how much better were conditions over here,that the slave women could have 10 babies on average:patrice:?

"The rapid rate of death of slaves during this period set the stage for the Haitian revolution by necessitating the import of more slaves from Africa. These were people who had known freedom, some of whom had been captured as soldiers and had military training. Before the beginning of the French Revolution in 1789 there were eight times as many slaves in the colony as there were white and mixed-race people put together.[35] In 1789 the French were importing 30,000 slaves a year and there were half a million slaves in the French part of the island alone, compared to about 30,000 whites.[36]"

And people say this is anti blackness,even when you think about how Africans came over to help Hatians achieve a uprising,no matter how that ended up working out:francis:. It still shows what can happen when we work together as black people and put tribe aside:blessed:
But we will probably never know at this point breh,as much as they could be lying for the reasons you claim they could be lying about other aspects for other reasons.
So many more slaves are reported to have been taken Spanish America and Brazil than were bought to America. Like 50% compared to the 5% bought to North America. That in itself is fishy to me and reinforces your point. But on the other hand they could be telling the truth about those numbers in other countries,and lying about the numbers in ours after seeing succesful uprisings.But we have read accounts about black populations being depleted due to so much kidnapping,and they had huge fleets. If they can increase the prison population like they have in a short time,the first slavery doesn't seem impossible after centuries.

Daps
Thats ridiculous and I don't think you are getting the whole point. The point is we were everywhere before whites even came into existence,including America. So slavery is not the only way we came to be in the americas.

The famous Maya people were partly Black

Yes black people ended up becoming different tribes,but there wasn't a bunch of different tribes in the beginning. Black people are the original people,and we inhabited every where on this earth,America including.. Anybody saying all of the slaves here were just black people who were conquered and put into slavery,thats another story. But I don't think thats whats being said,but thats how people who don't believe it interpret it. In such a rush to defend the white mans so called science and the white washed history they were taught:martin:

Which is hilarious to even see people defend the white supremacist version of history. Have a preponderance of evidence that the WS system roams around colonize and rewrite the history or majorly marginalize the conquered and believe them brehs. Hell read some of the WS explorers books and notes and they describe black people. Nevermind the litany of evidence in literal rock all around the world.